[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone prove to me that taxation isn't theft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
Can anyone prove to me that taxation isn't theft?
>>
File: IMG_0283.jpg (143 KB, 402x482) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.jpg
143 KB, 402x482
>>79344307
Can anyone prove to me that Libertarianism isn't just a way for Jews to protect themselves from state genocide?
>>
>>79344307
no, you win. its totally theft when its taken from those that work to give to the leeches of society who don't

however some tax is not theft, when its a fair amount and its for shit we directly benefit from (roads, military, water, etc)
>>
>>79344307
Good heavens no. I doubt anybody here likes giving their wages to niggers.
But, a portion of it does go to fund the military. So, a little bit of good...like, 10% goes to something useful....
If an option ever comes out to axe tax, I'll happily axe it, no question.
>>
>>79344765
>>79344950
Makes sense. My ancap buddies make me want to kill myself sometimes.
>>
Taxes that go to gibmedats are theft
Taxes that go to actually improving your country are good
>>
>>79344307
The sovereign owns everything in the territory you're in. It's payment.
>>
even if you hate giving niggers your money it pacifies them. they are gonna rob and rape you before they work.
>>
>>79346158
Just like wetbacks are going too dig tunnels under a wall. 50 beaners with spoons can dig a mile a day easy.
>>
File: hoppe.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hoppe.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>79346158
>>
>>79344307

Romans 13 13 Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.
>>
>>79344307
>Can anyone prove to me that taxation isn't theft?

You agree to taxation or you move to another country, Somalia, perhaps.

You can choose not to pay, but then you're just a freeloading moocher getting government services and not paying for them. Which sounds like theft.

Nobody likes listening to some whiny, bitching dumbass who doesn't know anything about criminal law or taxation.
>>
File: 2016-06-30 19.55.57.png (394 KB, 1037x997) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-30 19.55.57.png
394 KB, 1037x997
>not starting a memeneux thread with /pols/ prayer
>>
I heard a guy on the radio once argue that you don't even have to pay taxes. So far as I know, he's right, but good luck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.