[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Approach American cop for directions >Get glared at before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: magaluf-police-pa[1].jpg (919 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
magaluf-police-pa[1].jpg
919 KB, 2048x1536
>Approach American cop for directions
>Get glared at before told to move on your way or you'll be arrested for breaching the peace

Why is this?

Have American cops always been like this?

>Approach British cop for directions
>Takes a look at your map, points you in the right direction, finishing with a warm, genuine smile
>>
>>79341467
Different demographic
>>
File: 1465839815754.png (158 KB, 417x405) Image search: [Google]
1465839815754.png
158 KB, 417x405
This isn't true though.
>>
>>79341530
FPBP
>>
>>79341467
It's very simple.

American cops are descended from Irish people.
>>
>>79341467
They assume you're a decoy.
>>
N.I.G.G.E.R.S.
>>
why is there a british policem8 in magaluf?
>>
>>79341467
You moved a hostile demographic in and too many chavs around.

The reason police were much better 50 years ago and actually cared about their communities was because they were 100% white communities and the only crime that came out from them was the odd domestic.

Now you have 3rd worlders with 24/7 dramas.
>>
>>79341467
>or you'll be arrested for breaching the peace

You have never been to the united states, have you.

You are more likely to be arrested in the UK for having an illegal spoon than you are for asking a cop for directions in the USA.
>>
The combination of your unintelligible british accent and booze on your breath probably gave him the impression you were drunk and disorderly.

He did you a favor by telling you to fuck off instead of throwing you in the drunk tank.
>>
File: Horrific.jpg (86 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
Horrific.jpg
86 KB, 600x763
>>79341467
>Approach British cop to apprehend a Muslim pedo ring
>Get arrested for "disturbing the peace", pedo ring continues to operate for years without being investigated because the police are afraid of being called racist
>>
>>79341467
>Approach British cop for directions
>Get arrested for hate crime for not allowing refugees to rape your daughter
>>
File: image.png (482 KB, 553x387) Image search: [Google]
image.png
482 KB, 553x387
>>79341467

>be british police
>let pakis rape white girls like a cuck
>>
I've been to the US though and i've asked cops for help.

They were nothing like how you described them. all were very kind and this was even in New York where i'm guessing this meme is from.

was pretty sad desu

was expecting people to be assholes
>people crossing the street and banging the hood of cars getting too close yelling "aoohh i'm walking ovaaah here! aohhh"

nothing like that at all ;^(
>>
>Buy shitty beater car for the winter
>A previous owner replaced the fuel pump and put it in 180% off
>Did not know this at the time, only found out after it ran out of gas with 1/3 of a tank left on the gauge
>Cop pulls up while I'm on the phone
>Tell him I ran out of gas
>Tells me to hop in, drives me to a gas station
>Buy one of those little 1 gallon gas cans
>Fill it up
>He drives me back to my car
>Pour it in, car starts up
>Thank him, he follows me back to the gas station to make sure I made it
>Honks, waves, drives off
Fucking pigs, man.
>>
Stereotype vs. reality thing
>>
>>79342228
>>Buy one of those little 1 gallon gas cans

It's called a jerry can.
>>
>>79341467
We're in a glorious age of technology. You need to be a proper dipshit to get lost these days.
>>
>>79342228

Comfy as fuck.
>>
>>79341997

Actually one of the early researchers that went to the local council about the rapes, a woman, was sent to "diversity training" and told to respect Pakistani culture.

>http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/02/rotherham-abuse-researcher-diversity-course_n_5750560.html

>She interviewed 270 under-age girls who had been victims of abuse, identified by sexual exploitation outreach service Risky Business, and passed the report to the council.

>She recalled the reaction of one official to it, saying: “She said you must never refer to that again. You must never refer to Asian men.

>“And her other response was to book me on a two-day ethnicity and diversity course to raise my awareness of ethnic issues.”
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.