[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf is white priviledge? sorry for my english
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chan (5).jpg (20 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
chan (5).jpg
20 KB, 500x305
wtf is white priviledge? sorry for my english
>>
White privilege implies that people treat other people based on the colour of their skin and white people are treated better, thus you are "privileged" to be treated better than others.

e.g. black people are stereotyped as criminals so if you go into a store and are black the store owner will watch you closely and if you are white they will ignore you.

Or something.
>>
It's being a Hungarian and being allowed to say racist sexist stuff because "I'm just a dumb Eastern European" who doesn't understand life in Canada. Seriously guys I always hated having a Hungarian accent but I can tell nigger on the street and because of my accent nobody cares I just get dumb libs who tell me that's not how we do things here.
>>
An excuse to be racist against whites
>>
free pass to hate white people for being alive and pretend you're not a hateful racist bigot
>>
why do poeple even care about this shit?
>>
>>79341431
I'm muslim background in Australia though I'm not religious myself.

white privilege exists in the same way that tall privilege and beautiful privilege exists. It basically makes your life a little easier.

For example. I put in maybe 50 job applications for an engineering job and zero replies. My university grades and my extra curricula was pretty good but I couldn't figure out why everyone was getting interviews but not me. My father suggested I use an Anglo name on my application and I did and then I suddenly got maybe 90% calls back to my applications and everyone offered jobs after the interview.

I think a lot of pol refuses to accept white privilege exists because they're white and still failures. They're misunderstanding that 'white privilege' means if you're white your automatically going to be successful. that's not what it means, it means you get life a little easier.

if you were a black tranny manlet you'd miss out on all the privileges and have life on ultra hard more
>>
>>79342290
Because it let's me say racist stuff in public without getting into trouble, it's great I sometimes make my English sound worse on purpose so I sound like an immigrant and people just shake their head and think I need help kek it's great
>>
>>79342290
because in our modern society everyone prides themselves in their weakness
>>
>>79341431
Jews projecting their social strategy onto the goyim so schwartzes wonder why half the government is white and ignore the over-representation of jews.
>>
White privilege is another word for white power.

White people have privilege because we are powerful in more ways than one. Those that seek to end white privilege want to end white power, world wide. That means making all white countries non-white via mass immigration from the non white world.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.