[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, I have a few questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Pol_logo.png (84 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pol_logo.png
84 KB, 250x250
I've been shitposting on /pol/ for a while now, but there's always more you can learn about a community.

1. In past elections, /pol/ was happy to support Ron Paul (a libertarian) and Mitt Romney (a moderate conservative). If you had to guess, what lead most of /pol/ to support a far-right candidate like Donald Trump in 2016?

2. Are there any candidates you have in mind for the 2020 presidential race?

3. I also have a question related the (((parentheses))) meme. For those who aren't aware:

> "The inner parenthesis represent the Jews' subversion of the home [and] destruction of the family through mass-media degeneracy. The next [parenthesis] represents the destruction of the nation through mass immigration, and the outer [parenthesis] represents international Jewry and world Zionism."

Which of those three concepts do you feel is most destructive?
>>
>>79340101

1) The continually growing inanity of the left.

2) Trump

3) What?
>>
>>79340782

> What?

I'm talking about the meme described in this article:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2016/06/02/the_jewish_cowbell_the_meaning_of_those_double_parentheses_beloved_by_trump.html
>>
Trump isn't actually that far right.

in fact a true far-rightist would realize he's pretty left, especially socially
>>
>>79340101
get out newfag
>>
>>79340101
1. Donald Trump is not a conservative, he is a possible beginning to our master plan.
2. Ask me in two years.
3. Don't care.
>>
File: 5.jpg (71 KB, 522x680) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
71 KB, 522x680
>>79340101
>literally typing out all this shit and expecting people to bother responding
What kind of faggot millennial bitch are you, OP?
>>
>>79340101
Pol only supported those candidates because they were seen as the lesser of two evils compared to Democrats. Trump was really the candidate weve been waiting for this whole time.
>>
>>79340101
Fuck off reddit and lurk moar.
>>
>>79340101
1) The fact that Trump was the only candidate to actually have a plan for a better future and to not be cowed by political correctness. I support Trump. I think he's a blithering idiot, but at least he's a brave and well-meaning idiot.

2) I want someone brand new. Trump and Sanders came from left field and started fucking shit up, I want someone like that only without the whole incompetent moron thing.

3) (((fuck you, don't analyze memes)))
>>
>>79341213
Pretty much this, leftists try to compare him to Hitler and I wish that he was more like Hitler.
>>
>>79341450
I will humour him.
>>
>>79340101
>Trump
>Far-right

Pick one

The world has shifted so far to the left politically that those at the center appear to be right wing.
>>
>>79341450

Okay, you got me. But aren't most members of /pol/ relatively young?
>>
>>79341397

What is your master plan?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.