[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the gun humpers of /pol/ ever get tired of being BTFO this hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CmPBC9SUcAEsPEA.jpg (54 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
CmPBC9SUcAEsPEA.jpg
54 KB, 500x354
Do the gun humpers of /pol/ ever get tired of being BTFO this hard?
>>
>>79339750
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79339822
fpbp
>>
>>79339750
Why didn`t they circle ``don`t blame`` instead of "the gun" - its common in all.
>>
>>79339750
The common denominator: Jews
>>
>>79339750
a gun is a tool that is used by folks who want to hurt people
but sadly the same could be said for knives

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES
>>
>>79339750
still have my gun sitting on my wall. Do you get tired of crying?
>>
The common denominator in taking down the islamic terrorist, the anti-abortion fanatic, the inner city thug and possibly the gun-advocating mother who killed her own daughters: a gun.
>>
>>79339750
But the common denominator is actually radical leftists trying to destroy the constitution
>>
>>79339750
>don't blame the person, blame the hi-point C9
>don't blame the person, blame the glock fowdy
>don't blame the person, blame the BAR with assault shroud clipazines

Today's lesson: straw man arguments
>>
I will kill anybody who tries to disarm me.

ANYBODY.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.