[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim Match dating site hacked >approximately 150,000 da
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13
File: 1467298360013.png (341 KB, 796x860) Image search: [Google]
1467298360013.png
341 KB, 796x860
Muslim Match dating site hacked
>approximately 150,000 dating profiles and 500,000 private messages posted online
https://thestack.com/security/2016/06/30/muslim-match-dating-site-hacked/
Why is nobody talking about this? Somebody should dig up this database and start blackmailing muslim twitter accounts, this could spread like wildfire and we might see public executions for adultery within muslim countries and ISIS.
This does 2 things:
1. kills muslims
2. dispels the notion of "the religion of peace" to the left

Here's a MEGA link to a zipped folder for you guys: https://mega.nz/#!sMMRGaoJ!gAA953lVy5q0L3S_bFKcmuTJcCxF7ZyQ8PDaYaEoX2Y
>>
Science says that when a Muslim comes into contact with Anti-Muslim there's an explosion
>>
File: 1464805515157-2.png (112 KB, 776x776) Image search: [Google]
1464805515157-2.png
112 KB, 776x776
>>79337155

Shamlessly lulzing.
>>
if you have Android, you can download an app that sets your GPS to anywhere in the world. Set it to Mecca and fire up grindr to talk to all the gay Muslims looking to hookup at the Kaaba
>>
>>79337259
Any way we could take a sciencey matter-anti-matter video and modify it for that?

Do we have any drawfags?
>>
File: 1465750866988.png (126 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1465750866988.png
126 KB, 750x709
>>79337389
>>
>>79337155
>Somebody should dig up this database and start blackmailing muslim twitter accounts, this could spread like wildfire and we might see public executions for adultery within muslim countries and ISIS.
Am I missing something here? This isn't like AshleyMadison where it was a site designed for extramarital affairs, is it? Isn't it just a normal Muslim dating site? Seems like a HUGE amount of work for likely no reward to check every name to see if they are currently married and having an affair.
>>
Someone confirm the mega is real please

I want to read some lulzy "I will trade your father 3 goats for your virginity" shit.
>>
File: MigrantTeaser_0.png (256 KB, 444x271) Image search: [Google]
MigrantTeaser_0.png
256 KB, 444x271
>>79337468
Dox on 500k mudslimes seems like fun to me.
>>
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 938x204) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18 KB, 938x204
>>79337551
This is what it looks like inside.
>>
File: Juicy already.jpg (281 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Juicy already.jpg
281 KB, 960x540
>>79337155
im digging through it using keywords. found this after just a few minutes... i dont know what will turn up but im looking.
>>
File: 1459447761568.jpg (296 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459447761568.jpg
296 KB, 576x1024
>>79338402
im dl too

This could be fucking gloriuse.

Im going to search for Norwegian\western europe.

This could be amazing.

if this thread is succsesfull we should name it op burka fuck or something
>>
File: 1467202642904.jpg (19 KB, 446x446) Image search: [Google]
1467202642904.jpg
19 KB, 446x446
>>79338402
Post maor
>>
>>79337259
I have a red aypull and this "antimatter" blue ahpul.
>>
>>79339214
looking, ill post what i find in a separate document so you can have multiple posts in one pic...
So far i have seen people inquiring for american citizens (strange)
>>
>>79337468
>hacked genocidal pedo terrorist dating website data
>searching for affairs
>>
>>79339214
There also seems to be a bot account. they type the same thing.

"My wife is American, i am seeking wife"

So far i have found about 4 of those.
>>
>>79340001
So are there a bunch of single Muslim women looking for polygamist husbands or something? Why make a bot like that?
>>
File: WHYMUSTITBESO.png (118 KB, 1352x1013) Image search: [Google]
WHYMUSTITBESO.png
118 KB, 1352x1013
this made me angry
>>
Any pics of Muslim qts showing hairy cooter?
>>
File: holy shit what.jpg (314 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
holy shit what.jpg
314 KB, 960x540
>>79337155
>>79339214
Uhhh...... I think i hit the fucking jackpot here.....

Is this dude openly talking about ways to get a teenaged girl to remove herself from her family unit to be preyed upon or is it just me....
>>
File: readyourbibles.png (142 KB, 1357x1014) Image search: [Google]
readyourbibles.png
142 KB, 1357x1014
if you read your bibles you wont go to muslim hell....

Im searching this slow af. i should move it to my ssd but muslim chat aint worthy
>>
>>79337696

Thanks m8
>>
also like your awareness, Muslims who use "zionism" or "zionists" or "freemasons" or "freemasonry" or "masonism" in their conversations, and who show their enmity to all these ideologies and perverse ways of life, are usually aware and well-read. That''s very critical in today''s world. And it means that you will, insha''a Allah, raise kids who are aware of what goes on around them, and maybe you will inspire them to be champs and heros of Islam.\r\n\r\nWe also have Makkah and Dubai in common. And I''m half Egyptian! I''m half Finnish, and located in Finland (so, no, el hamdu le Allah the suspicion of any passport or visa seeking is unapplicable to me), and I was gonna settle here for a few years, but I recently listened to a lecture that convinced me that moving is much better. So I hope to either move to Makkah, or Dubai, ASAP. But I''m still starting my own business here in the Web & Graphics Design field.\r\n\r\nI also LOVE the "Friends" series, but alas, it is full of Haram stuff, and I have to look at all those "Aurat" of unveiled attractive women. I don''t like that, but still watch it, unfortunately. May God give us alternatives just as lovable to our hearts soon, Amen.\r\n\r\nAnd, of course, our beloved Dawud Wharnsby Ali. Wish I could act with him in a movie one day, I''m dreaming. :)\r\n\r\nI haven''t been able to send you because, as you already know, I haven''t paid for membership, yet. I was planning to wire transfer in a couple of days or so. But then I changed my mind and thought of waiting a bit, and seeing if really have enough time to keep myself on track with this kind of endeavor, I mean online matchmaking. Because if I''m gonna spend money on this, even if little, then I gotta be sure I will insha''a Allah use it productively and all. But I sometimes get caught up in work, or just simply striving to work, and other things. So I wouldn''t like to waste money.
>>
>>79340205
>Why make a bot like that?
Not speaking from experience: if i were to utilize a dating site, id make bots like that to crawl for any lady who wants that type of relationship, then just tell her i was too shy to put my real face in public on a dating site. And pm my real pic to any interested party

Basically it makes me a dating site pimp, tricking women and expanding my influence. This only works if youre attractive enough to get keep them interested aftwr they're lured
>>
>>79337155

>Muslim match

Daaaaaym! Those curtains are tight! IM shure allah would approve.

>all the keks
>>
>>79340661

I'm pretty sure he's saying "Raise your kids like a liberal, or they'll be sluts" actually, m8.

Hence the whole part on how parents must listen, no use accusatory tones, [I skipped a bunch], something about some Muslim woman in history who's a good example, then ends it with "here's how to raise a son instead"

Unless something in the part I just skimmed over says "then rape her"
>>
>>79340661
>"Encourage her to make new muslim friends"

That'd be antithetical to isolating someone, so Just You I think
>>
File: 1462947082940.jpg (174 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1462947082940.jpg
174 KB, 497x732
>'Assalamu alaikum, I checked your profile, and as a first impression, I was attracted. I actually live very near, in Helsinki, Finland, and I''m half Finnish, half Egyptian. Check my profile to know a lot more about me, then reply sometime and tell me what you think. I just hope you do log in one of those days soon. :)\r\n\r\nMy MSN and email is [email protected]\r\n\r\nYaseen\r\n'),

IT IS ALWAYS HELSINKI
NUKE HELSINKI ALREADY
>>
I am interested in you and wanna marry with but i have a problem that due to masturbation I have a 4 inch size of ..... you know well so thats why I find a women whose age is around about 40 so please check my profile too thanks
>>
>>79340661

Okay, I just read the whole thing to be sure, and he is certainly talking about how he believes children should be raised. Some of it is good advice if you replace "Muslim" with your religion or politics of choice (ex "Encourage her to make new Christian friends" and "don't tolerate bad behavior, but don't encourage rebellion - make sure she is secure and knows you love her," both paraphrased).

The only parts even talking about sex are clearly talking about "the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship," which he views as unacceptable. His advice if your daughter is a super horny slut is to instead encourage her to be chaste, but if that fails then have her marry someone instead of fucking outside of marriage.
>>
So many passwords that are just 'pakistan'
>>
(276610, '195784', '196054', 'isis is a conspiracy of jewish people.', 1463545537, 1, 1, 0),
>>
>>79342675
MUSLIMS ARE ANTI-SEMITES SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>79341662
>>79341205
>>79341192
Yeah, i saw that, i was being paranoid....
i read through a bit of the rest. And from what i gather, at least the people on this site dont openly advocate daesh or isis, one called them children who wished they had power, etc...
Im afraid this "dump" is kind of useless if you are looking for anything incriminating...
>>
>>79341228
Pretend to be a horny muzzie girl in an email and lure him to some bike gang nest.
>>
>>79337155
Black Pill:
Muslims have different social norms when it comes to relationships, they have institutionalised infidelity as polygamy and are raised to expect it as a norm and a right.

The Muslim version of heaven is an orgy in the sky, a never-ending gangbang where you rape sex slave girls and boys for all eternity.

Sex slaves, or anyone "your right hand possesses" are free reign for your sexual urges. Any girl you kidnap, abduct or otherwise ensnare, is fair game for you to rape, hence all the Muslim rape gangs wherever Muslims are.

Lust is not a sin in Islam. Islam is the indulgence of lust. Eternal indulgence of sexual lust is the ultimate reward in Islam, and is facilitated here on Earth too.

Don't apply Christian norms to them.
>>
>>79340547

seconding this
>>
>>79338402
>u have 3 do u want more children?

Smooth
>>
>>79343845
It is a database dump. No pics, only sql files.
>>
Someone search Japan tell me if i'm safe.

Or search anime. Maybe they are discussing if it is haram
>>
File: Saudi Friends.png (664 KB, 1312x642) Image search: [Google]
Saudi Friends.png
664 KB, 1312x642
>>79341086
>I really like that show "Friends"... even though it's full of Haram stuff...
>like unveiled, attractive women
>may Allah grant us alternatives just as loveable to our hearts soon!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.