[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America worse then Nazi? Because Mormon's are respected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1467322386915.jpg (82 KB, 620x600) Image search: [Google]
1467322386915.jpg
82 KB, 620x600
Is America worse then Nazi? Because Mormon's are respected more then the Nazis. part 2

In the book or mormon, it says we, the native american, are the childrn of Abraham(hebrew, something like that) I refuse to be an hebrew. RELIGION DID AN INSIDE JOB THRU BELIIEFS!!!! as fascist as I'm a native, I believe to my nation. APU TSHEMANN HITLER !
>>
Fuck Native Americans
>>
>>79336636

All New World natives are Abbo tier. Go extinct you subhumans.
>>
>>79336636
Not an argument.
>>
>>79336636
The deaths of Native Americans is only broached when convenient.
>>
>>79336636
>a few thousand killed millions

Never mind the fact that tribes like the Cherokee helped us kill other tribes. Never mind the fact that most of the deaths were from diseases.
>>
File: 1438082051886.png (87 KB, 321x308) Image search: [Google]
1438082051886.png
87 KB, 321x308
>>79336636
>100 million

I love how they've pulled that number out of their ass and run with it.
>>
File: canada2.png (2 MB, 3024x1080) Image search: [Google]
canada2.png
2 MB, 3024x1080
>>79336636
>>
There were never more than a few million. Most of those were killed by Spanish diseases.

But in turn, they gave Europeans Syphilis, which was a seriously fucked up disease for hundreds of years.
>>
>>79336636
*sigh*
Just watch this, you ill-informed douche:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNHKDJzgqJg
>>
>>79337496

watched it yesterday.
>>
The weaker people get their land taken by the superior people.

Wow who would have guessed.
>>
>>79336794
you're just mad bc we dont pay taxes we do, faggot. now, you can't exterminate us . we will fight back !
>>
File: Soultrean.jpg (90 KB, 195x662) Image search: [Google]
Soultrean.jpg
90 KB, 195x662
>>
the solutreans ?
>>
>>79337852
and now you gave us the weapons. before the white plague came on our land. we are as silent as a ghost. you, white mans, need us to repulse the migrants. you cant deny it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.