[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: catcoverup.png (1 MB, 1316x638) Image search: [Google]
catcoverup.png
1 MB, 1316x638
How do we stop this /pol/?

How do we stop this ugly trend of tattoos? I can't stand it. They're fucking ugly and gross and weird.

And more and more everyday are getting tattoos and it just looks like shit. Even one tiny little butterfly on the foot or back or wherever is an instant turn off.

Absolutely disgusting.

How do we stop tattoos /pol/?
>>
>>79336174
boo hoo
>>
>WAAAAAH PEOPLE LIKE WHAT I DON'T LIKE WAHHHH STOP IT WWWAAAAAAAHHHHH

Grow up yankee doodle manchild.
>>
>>79336174
tattoos are based af. every summer and winter vacation, my friends and I would get a tattoo of something memorable that happened that vacation to remind us of based times we had. we've been doing it for the past 9 years and it has grown into quite a sleeve tattoo.

anytime I feel down I look at one of those tats and it instantly brings a smile to my face.
>>
>>79337273

>I would have voted remain if I was old enough
>I'm a liberal gay Muslim

;^)
>>
I gotta agree, they look like shit 99% of the time. Especially if you have more than 1 or 2 of them. I don't look down on people for having them but I just think they're ugly.
>>
>>79336174
>muh feels: the post
If you don't like them then don't fucking get one, you little bitch
>>
File: 1467264822387.jpg (214 KB, 1080x853) Image search: [Google]
1467264822387.jpg
214 KB, 1080x853
>>
>>79336911
>>79337273

Tattooed degenerates.

>>79338226

>tattoos are based af. every summer and winter vacation, my friends and I would get a tattoo of something memorable that happened that vacation to remind us of based times we had. we've been doing it for the past 9 years and it has grown into quite a sleeve tattoo.

>anytime I feel down I look at one of those tats and it instantly brings a smile to my face.

They're ugly. Why can't you just, you know, think of the memories instead of debasing yourself with tattoos?
>>
>>79338226
You seem like the kind of guy who fantasizes about the alpha in your group of friends fucking you in the ass.
>>
>>79336174

How do we stop people from doing things I don't like!

t. liberal crybaby
>>
>>79336174

Nothing you can d other than don't date girls who have them. You aren't missing out on anything but some STDs. Tattoos are one of the biggest slut tells.
>>
>>79338529

Oh look, they're disgusting. Can't say I'm surprised.

>>79338476

>Hurr durr I like tattoos cuz I'm a faggot
>>
>>79338529

Just looking at these skanks makes me feel like I need to shower.
>>
>>79336174

Tattoos rarely if ever make a person look better, and almost always make the person look uglier. In light of this, why get them?
>>
File: 1464102514689.jpg (69 KB, 597x604) Image search: [Google]
1464102514689.jpg
69 KB, 597x604
>>79336174
OP confirmed faggot.
>>
>>79338905
poster confirmed degenerate
>>
File: 1388637296393.jpg (48 KB, 248x252) Image search: [Google]
1388637296393.jpg
48 KB, 248x252
>local white boy finds out women are a meme for the FIRST time
>>
>>79338905

Wow. You sure showed me. Such a beauty. I'm now #tattoosforcruzmissile
>>
Eh, none of my tattoos are visible. I feel like you're asking for attention when you get all sleeved out.

I got my tattoos when I was younger like 19 and 20 but I don't regret them.
>>
>>79338545
>Why can't you just, you know, think of the memories instead of debasing yourself with tattoos?
because I don't want to forget any of that stuff. memory is a fickle thing. If it weren't for photos I couldn't remember what my grandparents used to look like and these were the people who more or less raised me. if I could forget that I'd probably eventually forget this too.

plus they make great party talk and they're chick magnets especially on the beaches and shit

>>79338618
there was nothing in my post indicating that we don't actually have gay buttsex you know :^)
>>
>>79339869

>because I don't want to forget any of that stuff. memory is a fickle thing. If it weren't for photos I couldn't remember what my grandparents used to look like and these were the people who more or less raised me. if I could forget that I'd probably eventually forget this too.

Oh you're totally right, Bosnia. Nobody remembered anything ever before photography was invented. People were running around like puppies. Forgetting what they did and who they talked to 5 minutes after they met. Now I totally understand tattoos.

>plus they make great party talk and they're chick magnets especially on the beaches and shit

No they don't. Maybe that one disgusting euro trash on her year off to find herself or whatever.

>>79339595

You know how I know you regret them? Nobody asked if you regret them, yet you still felt the need to mention it anyway.
>>
>>79339107
>>79339494
>Be in 69 with sexy slut.
>See tattoo around asshole that says "spit first"
>Pass on obvious invitation and kick her out of bed because "dur degenerate"

Yep, faggots confirmed. You virgins realize you don't have to marry every woman you fuck, right?
>>
>>79336174

This is what is wrong with both conservatives and liberals. They want to control what other people do, when it has absolutely no fucking bearing on them or their quality of life.
>>
>>79340758

>This is what is wrong with both conservatives and liberals. They want to control what other people do, when it has absolutely no fucking bearing on them or their quality of life.

Yes, libertariantard. I'm sure that the whole world will totally run smooth if everybody just let's everyone do whatever the fuck they want.

Sorry you got a disgusting ass tattoo you regret.
>>
>>79336174
Embrace it. The kind of people who get tattoos (ex-mil/tribal excepted) would be fucked in the head whether or not tattoos were acceptable in society.

Just think of tattoos as a way for these people to openly signal that they're not worth associating with.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.