[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes me scratch my head and think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: XnSFM7p.webm (3 MB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
XnSFM7p.webm
3 MB, 750x422
Really makes me scratch my head and think
>>
>>79335605
He got really scared. He is fooling himself, but he can't fool his body, and his body knows blacks are no good.

Xenophobia is the natural way to be.
>>
already gonna cuck him
>>
It's a natural reaction to move when someone or something jerks towards you like that. Also

>Sweden
>>
>>79337431
What if he flinched as a white toddler pretended to throw a punch at him? What would that mean?
>>
Never relax.
>>
>>79335605
Very cringe.
Around blacks never relax.
>>
I actually think he could take the niglet
>>
>>79340022
He wouldn't, a white toddler would never do that.
>>
>>79335605
more interesting is what this dude does afterwards. Fake as fuck
>>
File: 1464147072825.gif (1 MB, 201x269) Image search: [Google]
1464147072825.gif
1 MB, 201x269
>>79335605

Three types of immigration policies can exist, at least, as I see them.

>Hyper-Nationalistic (AKA "Xenophobia)

Not necessarily a bad thing overall, but what you have here is a virtual ban on immigration with very few exceptions. The policy is meant to promote nativism over any other form of demographic policy. Inherently, it is therefore geared towards the protection of an ideology, set of values, way of life, culture, or other things to the rejection of all else.

This is not necessarily bad, overall. It just depends on whether or not this inward focus on cultural isolationism takes an outward focus.... which usually takes the form of invasions.'

>Status Quo

This policy favors limited immigration with certain exceptions. There are strict quotas set up with policies that force incomers to integrate into the society they have arrived in. Also, there are labor policies which seek out the best and the brightest from other nations to fill labor shortages (without abusing the laws to replace native workers). Overall, this is still a policy which could be considered isolationist (in seeking to protect the native culture), but overall, it recognizes that immigrants do have something to add.

This is the one I favor the most.

>Xenophilia

This immigration policy is one that seeks unfettered immigration from every part of the globe. There are no controls, almost no checks, no balances, and no quotas. It is essentially an open door system, where, if you arrive, you are allowed to stay forever and are given full benefits at taxpayer expense. This policy is not concerned with social cohesion, the safety of its native citizens, the welfare of its people, nor the dangers that bringing in millions of unassimilatable foreigners might bring upon the nation.

The point of this system is to wipe out the native culture by either outright replacing it, or by making it politically irrelevant through stuffing cities with new progressive voters who vote the "right way."
>>
>>79340212
This. The flinch would have been faked in that case. He's clearly not faking in the video.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.