[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix Men?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 300x200
American Millennial """men""" totally fucked! It's a pretty sorry situation, most of the other dudes I know are either as emotionally sensitive as women due to being raised without a father figure, or fuccc bitches xdddddd types who have no future.
How did this happen?
How do we improve this?
>>
Bring back 80's Speed-Metal
>>
I once had a conversation with someone over this and their reply was,

>Must be something in the water.

I have to admit, males now appear physically weaker than males in the past, strangely particularly white males, physically or mentally. Maybe part of the problem is the social conditioning now in terms of their mentality.

Something else is that there is no desire in a lot of males to be "strong" anymore. What I mean is that back then, you could be 18 and get sent to war, or had to get a job to provide for a family. Even in Europe wars happened often. Well the world is quite cushy now... when men will lift weights to appear bigger and stronger, but do not condition for combat or endurance as in the past. Perhaps that may have contributed?
>>
Ban the Internet. Completely.

THE.

ONLY.

WAY.
>>
>>79335721
I heard men have significantly less testosterone on average than in the past, supposedly it's been declining since the 70s or 80s
>>
>>79335721
It's all technology. Being "successful" doesn't even require masculinity anymore because of the service / tech economy. The most sought after jobs involve sitting in front of a screen all day.

Also public schooling delays childhood as long as possible. People used to HAVE to work and get married at a younger age. It wasn't some higher spiritual choice, it was just reality and survival. Men were better before just because they HAD to.
>>
>>79336000
Possibly, the electronic Jew certainly has something to do with it.
>>
>>79336306
you have to remember though, you're on 4chan, the board for the biggest losers and social outcasts in society. Everyone here is generally even worse than the general male population
>>
>>79336172
Weed. I smoke too so I know but the difference between and 99.8% of smokers out there is that I get angry even when stoned, I don't "love" everything, and I frequent /pol/. Its true that weed decreases test and I think there's a theory that the CIA popularized weed to keep stoners stupid and in a cave forever.
>>
>>79336585
I think weed is part of it but mainly it's diet and sedentary lifestyle. Plenty of guys who have never touched weed are low test too. Even weight lifters still lack the kind of conditioning one would get from actual manual labor.
>>
>>79335006
Not a true dichotomy. Fix yourself.
>>
>>79336172
I wonder why that is? It really didn't take long. My buddy said that because these men aren't being challenged, their bodies aren't responding/adapting.

Also, strange to think that more metrosexual, feminine or trans men are present so suddenly. Within the last decade it appears they've become more common. Terrifying.

Not sure if another huge war will toughen them up or break them, but considering the fact that people put more effort now into putting women into men's roles, I'm not sure how it would work.

The worst part about women in men's fields is that they still demand lowered standards, because it's "not fair". So it seems they've lowered the standards for everyone in the military although men are expected to carry the women's weight along with their own. Truth be told I don't know how this issue can be resolved as it is now.....
>>
>>79336688
Diet fads are cults espically veganism which cripples health and espically among children raised in vegan households. Vidya is also a problem because people cant stop, I play too games too much too but I make sure I at least take a walk for an hour.
>>
>>79335286
Fpbp
>>
>>79336177
>>79336306
Yeah I think you guys are right... I agree that's a huge part of it. Also, a lot of work places put extreme emphasis on safety (probably to avoid lawsuits really), and now you have people openly accepting and even promoting mental illness or weakness. You don't have to "act tough or strong" anymore. People now are coddled more than ever.
>>
>>79336470
>he's never been to /fit/
>>
>>79335006
A war that requires a draft
>>
>>79337564
I think women in the workplace also plays a part, as women want a nicer, less competitive environment, which inevitably softens the men up.
>>
File: 141.jpg (208 KB, 700x463) Image search: [Google]
141.jpg
208 KB, 700x463
>>79335006
>don't eat red meat goyim
>don't eat cholesterol goy
>saturated fat is evil goy, eat our omega-6 laden veggie oils and margarine instead
>you only need 60 grams of protein per day, trust me goy

Cholesterol is starting material for testosterone. Guys aren't getting enough zinc. Same with the animal form of Vitamin A found in butter, cream, and liver.
>>
>>79337880
Tbh senpai the bastards would all draft-dodge 4 sure
>>
>>79338044
It's literally the only way to fix it. You'd have to try the draft dodgers for treason and execute them. Or just force them to Canada and build another wall
>>
>>79337100
Yeah look at a place like Sweden; androgynous looking limp wristed guys are the norm now- could be us in a couple of decades
>>
>>79338013
I forgot Vitamin D as well. Guys don't get outside enough anymore, and sunscreen adds to the Vitamin D deficits. Take D3 if you don't live in a sunny area.
>>
>>79335006
Most Western white women subconsciously hate there sons this is the cause of cuck most chads are raised by old fashioned men who kept there women firmly in there place at least that my theory on the matter
>>
>>79337959
I believe so, definitely. Say one wrong thing and you get hit with sexual harassment. Men are constantly walking on eggshells now. If you don't hire a woman or you criticize her, you're either sexist or discriminating in some way. Yet, you never see women being accused of any of those things.

We also live in a time where emotions rule over everything. If you offend someone you can and will be punished.... if you are a male. Society has changed in favor of women, now to where women rarely can be punished for wrongdoing. It seems they feminized the entire western society....
>>
File: sc.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>79335006
I don't fit into either of those moulds and I'm still useless (NEET, virgin). I look pretty "traditionally" masculine and have a deep voice but I'm a lazy autist. What's the point in "fixing" myself exactly? Why should I care about the future?
>>
>muh idealized vision of the past
>muh warped by the internet vision of the present
>>
>>79335006
working out to be the absolut pinnacle of improving oneself and through it the intellect gets improved as well

study of own emotions, anger and hatred on the top. however people wont believe it to be so, because they are in denial of reality. that is the results of not allowing anger ever to come to sufrace

not working out is never the way to go if we wish to rid ourselves of nonsense
>>
>>79339566
I'm too autistic and anxious to go to a gym desu. Not fat and eat well though.
>>
>>79339706
Buy a weight bench or just some hand held weights and use em when you can desu
>>
>>79340000
Nice quads. Maybe I will do that.
>>
>>79335721
Xenoestrogens
>>
>>79335006
I do notice males look younger than there age these days and more girly i mean there are 20 yo males that still have that teen boy look good for gay men i guess but it may also just be the explosion in aspergers which results in an more innocent looking face to protect them because theyre too special to function without special snowflake love
>>
>>79335006
>Due to being raised without father figure
>How did this happen??!?!

No idea anon. I guess we will never know.
>>
>>79345287
Its quite obvious we have a culture that says if a man is not sleeping around the town he is fucked. women are programmed to be banging chad but to also find love so they will be stuck in a loop of unhappiness same with men
>>
>>79335006
Its not just social conditioning, it has an observable physical component.
It is most definitely a lack of testosterone and an influx of xenoestrogens.
Its more than just lack of exercise or general unheathlyness, there is something more to it.
>>
>>79335006
Honestly even beta nu males are sexist violent jerks like all men even if they dress like faggots and pretend to care about women
>>
>>79347796
Daily jogging should be mandatory at public schools, especially for guys
>>
>>79347796
Do u think the goverment is mass medicating through food or water. Seems entirely possible to me
>>
Does everyone ITT have twig arms, or are you referring to other men as betas?
>>
>>79347961
>>/lolcow/
>>
>>79335006
Society hates them and they're surrounded by old people that just want them to be slaves and pay for their bad knees.
>>
>>79335286
Right here.
>>
File: im-projecting.jpg (95 KB, 486x330) Image search: [Google]
im-projecting.jpg
95 KB, 486x330
>>79336470
>>
>>79335286
Ended up listening to this for hours
>>
>>79335006
When I saw hetero men wearing these things I knew it was over. Well played, Jew.
>>
>>79335286
FPBP
>>
>>79338496
>Most Western white women subconsciously hate there sons

This. I was born into a world that hates me for no reason. Why should i give a fuck about it?
>>
>>79350468
Western Society is pants on backwards retarded. Military might to destroy everything on Earth and it's taken down by words from lesser evolved beings that want free shit . It also throws their own sons under the bus then bitches about them for being alive. Matriarchal Hell.
>>
>>79335006
Decrease reliance on technology.

Stop immigration, lessens competition in the workforce that keeps young white men from jobs.

Remove voting rights and limit working rights of women, so they are more reliant on men and therefore men are the established head of household, where men should be.

The bulk of the problem is mainly the blending of male and female roles. They need to be clear and concise. The globalist system turns everything into a blended mess.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.