[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creepy Joe spills Beans: Barney Sandals to Endorse SHillar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Jewish Laughing.jpg (31 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
Jewish Laughing.jpg
31 KB, 400x242
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/286206-biden-spills-beans-sanders-will-endorse-clinton

Once a cuck always a cuck
>>
>>79334609

Nobody wants to post bernie butthurt?
>>
>>79334609
I feel kinda bad at this point, its like stomping on the suffering animal. not to kill it but just to make it hurt more... Bernie is done for, thats good enough for me.
>>
self bump
>>
>>79334609
All aboard the #berniegurney
>>
Toldja he was a plant.
>>
Reddit is going to self destruct
>>
>>79334609
>>79335415
Been doing it all day on kikebook. Lefty friends are doing all kinds of mental gymnastics to avoid that their snake oil salesman has betrayed them.
>>
>>79336359
A lot of redditors have been already rolling over like good goyim and claiming they'll vote for her since he said earlier that he'd vote for hillary
>>
>>79336359

I hope so. I hope they riot at the DNC and get put down
>>
>>79336526
Good goyim, vote for the exact opposite you stood for, the first woman president awaits you.
>>
File: biden.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
biden.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>>79334609
>>
>>79334609

I bet he wasn't planning on endorsing her but Biden said that to cuck him into endorsing her so he didn't have to un-endorse her. Every day Bernie gets played like a damn fiddle because he is a pathetic old man.
>>
>go to reddit to see what the bernvictims say
>"Majority support on the issues. Sanders' platform was centrism. The Princeton study about the people not having an influence on policy for the last ~40-50 years is why you can say what have been implemented in terms of establishment economics and politics have not been centrist at all. What the economic royalists accomplished with polluting political democracy with donations not just with the Orwellian-named "Citizen's United" decision but all those years ago, was to disenfranchise millions and propagandize so people couldn't/wouldn't vote for or engage in direct action on the issues that mattered to them. Don't be discouraged, and like Bernie has said, you are not radical, you are not a revolutionary. Any politician, any policy of the Republicans is basically fringe and the corporate Democrats who oppose Bernie and all that he stands for are what they look like. Not too different. They are unrepresentative. They may vote for socially liberal policies, but that aligns with the donor class and is the only reason they passed (see aforementioned Princeton study). Keep fighting, fight for democracy."

>Bernie is a centrist and anything Republican is fringe

Hopeless
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.