[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the FN supporters always so fucking degenerate ? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jean-marie le pen.jpg (87 KB, 753x704) Image search: [Google]
jean-marie le pen.jpg
87 KB, 753x704
Why are the FN supporters always so fucking degenerate ?
Every FN voters I know is a loser and/or a welfare leecher. Explain this shit /pol/
>>
>>79334418
Parce que tu côtoies des prolos de base, remets toi en question, pourquoi tu les fréquentes?
>>
>>79334418
il faut être un peu marginal pour échapper au lavage de cerveau que nous subissons tous les jours. En tout cas, ça aide.
>>
>>79334529
J'habite à Paris. Ici personne vote pour le FN, et la plupart des gens sont des gens biens. Ils bossent, ils ont une famille, ils ont une maison, ils étudient. Quand je retourne voir ma famille en Auvergne, je vois qu'un tas de gens obèses, qui travaillent pas, qui recoltent le RSA. Et eux ils votent FN. C'est juste triste.
>>
Sup frogs, can you guys fix your damn country already ?
Whenever you guys have your own movement I'm traveling over there to buy a Renault cool v6 and then bring it back to the U.S. ;)
>>
>>79334418
FN voters are the ones that know the most about how welfare works, so they're the ones that can exploit it best, even if they don't like it.

Besides, in a statist society you're gonna rely on the state.
>>
>>79334418
Because they're French white trash. Poubelle blanche, if you'd like.
>>
>>79337485
>Besides, in a statist society you're gonna rely on the state.
That's not how this work. If the state moves his ass and cut the welfare for the lazy people, this country would be way better.
>>
>>79337628
>Because they're French white trash. Poubelle blanche, if you'd like.
That's how I feel, and it's sad. We would say "déchet blanc" instead of "poubelle blanche" btw
>>
>>79337485
they need to exploit it because their youth unemployment rate is what 40%?
>>
>>79338066
Finding a job is not that hard if you're not a weeb fapping in your basement. It's tough, but nowhere near impossible. I got 7 cousins, and all of them found a job right after they finished their studies (I'm still studying btw).
>>
>>79337816
Yes, but until the state actually DOES move its ass you still need to use it as best as possible.

I mean, you can say you don't like the rules of the game but it doesn't mean you can follow the rules that you WANT them to be, you still have to abide by the original until it's changed.
>>
>>79338458
I don't see how is it an excuse for the fact that every one of them is a welfare leecher, while all of my family who moved to Paris to study and work are successful.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 952x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 952x531
>>79334418
t. antifa faggot
>>
>>79338738
>implying I'm an antifa faggot
I respect work. That's why I think it is sad that the very people who are supposed to put down the antifa niggers are not worth more than these antifa niggers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.