[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>killing this is ok. I mean it's perfectly justified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 32
File: 9812739821321.png (709 KB, 623x866) Image search: [Google]
9812739821321.png
709 KB, 623x866
>killing this is ok. I mean it's perfectly justified to kill a human to not be unconvenienced for 2 weeks followed by a sad moment when you give the baby to adoption.
>This is part of the body of a woman somehow
>you don't want society to finance and endose free abortion ? what are you, a bigot?

This is absolutely disgusting, horrendous and the very definition of evil. You really can make a human believe anything uh ? We're fucking insane to even think this could be ok.

God have mercy on our soul.
>>
Not for free. If you don't want kids, for free, don't fuck. Or take it up the ass.

> Unconvenienced for 2 weeks

Eternal leaf, a woman carries this tumor with limbs for 9 months, and her body suffers greatly because of it.
>>
Maybe we can trick women into caring about their offspring by painting them brown and re framing the birthing process as helping a refugee immigrate
>>
Your opinion will change when Ahmed rapes your sister
>>
>>79331828
How is that thing alive outside of the womb?
>>
>>79331828
>unconvenienced for 2 weeks
Yeah, you need lessons in English and what a body goes through during pregnancy.
>>
>>79332160
funny but then sad
>>
>abortion is morally wrong and murder
>abortion murders a lot of niggers and keeps their population down

Still don't know what to support guys.. Halp.
>>
>>79331828
>wanting to be overrun with niggers

friendly reminder that dramatic reductions in murder and crime are do entirely to the us aborting 200k baby niglets per year since 1970

http://pricetheory.uchicago.edu/levitt/Papers/DonohueLevittTheImpactOfLegalized2001.pdf
>>
File: HkxxnKz.gif (2 MB, 371x500) Image search: [Google]
HkxxnKz.gif
2 MB, 371x500
>support abortion,get militant after slightest reforms are mentioned
>claim that your country depends on immigrants and that the economy will collapse without it
this is your brain on liberalism
>>
>>79332160

underrated post
>>
>>79332330
tell me then, what goes on during pregnancy that justifies killing somebody?

>>79332555
just because they're less smart than whites doesnt mean it's ok to kill them
>>
>>79331828
Interesting specimen. Good pickled in a jar.

Form and pose in the photo is good.
A shame the top piece is missing in the photo.

Don't give a fuck about the ethics as if she wants it out of her pussy she will have it out eventually anyways.
>>
>>79331828
I'm for abortion at any stage of the pregnancy. If a woman doesn't want the baby then she shouldn't be forced to have it. It's as simple as that.

Also plenty of nigger babies get aborted every year. Imagine if they weren't aborted? I say thank god for abortion.
>>
>>79331828

people have killed more for a lot worse reasons
>>
>>79331828
>degenerate women
>capable of feeling empathy
>capable of being held accountable for murder
Lol no
>>
>>79332296
Incubators. They're better than they used to be, and can keep premature births alive earlier and with better chances for long-term survival.
>>
File: moonman.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>79331828
>wants us to feel empathetic with something that would've been a full grown nigger one day

They should twist its head off.
>>
>>79332973
>people have killed more

name me one instance

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_statistics_in_the_United_States

just in the USA
>>
>>79332821
They kill themselves. I'm not ripping out their fetus. I'm just allowing them the opportunity. It isn't my job to baby-sit or have them leech welfare when it's not my soul in forever hell-fire.

I'll go to hell for being an asshole but it's on them for their own actions my leafy anon.
>>
>>79332821

> what goes on during pregnancy that justifies killing somebody?

That the thing growing in your body is going to squeeze out through your vagina and ruin it, potentially ruining your pelvis too.
>>
>>79331828

Killing children.

I don't even care, and you're degenerates for caring.
>>
THIS BABY HAS A SOUL A SOUL I TELL YOU. WHY DON'T YOU THINK OF THIS BABY

VS

WHAT THATS YOU WANT FOOD STAMPS TO FEED YOUR BABY. SHOULD OF THOUGH OF THAT BEFORE YOU HAD A BABY.

There is nothing wrong with abortion.
>>
>>79331828
>Inconvenienced for 9 months
>parasite feeding on you
>mood swings, nausea, horrible birthing
>>
>>79333232
>so i'll kill him
>>
>Leaf thinks babies are born after 21 weeks

LOL
O
L

Didn't get much education while your schools were burning, huh cuck?
>>
>>79332296
It isn't
That is a miscarriage.
I can tell because of the healthy red color.
>>
I always wonder about the "my body my choice" type of comment. It's your body and was your choice to have sex and conceive a child. Also, in the case of rape that doesn't make much sense either. That's like saying you should abort if the father is an asshole and I'm fairly certain a lot of them are.
>>
>>79333220
>There is nothing wrong with abortion.

At what point does it become wrong to people like you? Once the baby is born?
>>
>>79332296
>>79333057
It isn't. At this point we can only manage to make a fetus survive if it is born at 24 weeks. The missing link is the surfactant inside of the lungs, a very special sort of fluid that keeps the alveoles open so that the child can breath on its own. That only starts at 24 weeks. Before that it can't breathe.
>>
File: president-obama-last-year-r.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
president-obama-last-year-r.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>>79333232

>Inconvenienced for 8 years
>parasite feeding on you
>immigration, white genocide

Let's abort Obama
>>
>>79333323
oh wait kek. i added 14days instead of 14 weeks

fuck
>>
>>79332113
>reproduction is suffering

Nice extinction
>>
>>79333220
>Literally everyone who thinks abortion is murder thinks foodstamps are bad
Youre fucking retarded
>>
>>79333491
So is the Amillia Taylor case a fluke, a fraud or what? They say she was born at 21 weeks.
>>
>>79333232
Nobody cares if you abort your babies Ireland. You're pretty much nigger tier.
>>
>>79332821
Babies are really horribly invasive parasites that permanently change your body chemistry and suck the life from you.

Almost all other animals have a bunch of failsafes humans don't to self-abort the baby when it threatens the host body.

Human pregnancy is remarkably invasive and horrible, seemingly designed to favor the mother over the child.

But that's fine, because God said "fuck women".
>>
>>79332213
If Ahmed rapes my sister I dont think she would wait 19 weeks to abort
>>
>>79333521
I don't see a problem with this.
>>
>>79333521

What vag do we put him into first?
>>
>>79332555
Prevent fires now or fight them later
>>
>>79331828
its modern day baal worship. they are considered to be" biohazard waste" and "incinerated".
>>
>>79333735
>Babies are really horribly invasive parasites that permanently change your body chemistry and suck the life from you.

Then don't get pregnant. Fucking idiot.
>>
>>79331828
>>79332330

>unconvenienced

Please read a fucking book sometime
>>
>>79332113
>her body suffers greatly because of it.
what the fuck
>>
>>79333603
>there's no such thing as meaningful demographic overlap

Don't play dumb.
>>
>>79331828

Yuck
>>
If you can't tell that abortion is wrong just by reading a description of it then you are a braindead monster
>>
>>79333738

Oh, I think it takes about 19 weeks to regret the consensual sex she had with Ahmed bin Bongo.
>>
>>79331828
if it's a niglet it's OK to get rid of it by abortion because we need fewer niglets. How else is that goal going to occur. Look -- I HATE ABORTION AND IT IS WRONG TO ABORT A WHITE BABY. But since most abortions are niggers aborting niglets, what is society going to do? It's either more crime and jail cells 15 years later or abort them. It would be a social catastrophe and economic tidal wave for all of them to reach term. I still hate it. But it's the right thing to do in the case of niggers. The g0d of the niggers doesn't care so why should you.
>>
>>79333864
And yet you have nothing to back up a "meaningful demographic overlap"
>>
>>79333402
It should be before the end of you First Trimester. but a few people say your 2nd is ok.
>>
>>79333810
Accidents happen. Ignorance happens. Persuasion happens.
>>
>>79332160
>thinking I want to help, let alone birth, rapefugees
never
>>
>>79334132
>It should be before the end of you First Trimester

At least you're a practical pro choicer.
>>
>>79331828
Don worry, it's with jesuz naw. He take good care of yo baby.
>>
>>79332113
can't tell if you're pro abortion or against
>>
File: 1465568249677.gif (4 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1465568249677.gif
4 MB, 250x188
>>79332555
we can remove blacks other ways.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
>what is war
There is nothing wrong with killing when you're not directly harming other American citizens or otherwise inconveniencing the country (in the way that an American committing murders overseas would).

Fetuses are not American citizens however, as citizenship is decided at birth rather than conception.

Whether people have fine-tuned their principles to the degree where they directly agree with this, most subconsciously will anyway because it's the truth. That's why abortion will never stop being a losing issue.
>>
>>79334116
Sen. David Vitter,Sen. Joni Ernst, Sen. Mitch McConnell and and former House Speaker John Boehner are all people who are against abortions and wel-fare.
>>
Only in the USA rules permit such shit. Late abortions are severely banned throughout europe.
>>
>>79332629
I have to agree with this. Even OP's photo is a niglet.
>>
>>79334674
its legal in canada too.

good luck finding a doctor that will do it though
>>
>>79333824
>eclampsia
>gestational diabetes
>hypertension
>bleeding disorders
>episiotomies
>cesareans

And even an uncomplicated, properly-oriented pregnancy with normal on-time delivery will still give the mother joint pain, back pain, depression and nausea.
>>
>>79334641
Good for them, theyre all zionist worshipping cunts so I dont give a fuck.
It doesnt mean shit that a couple of officials hold those beliefs. To a lot of people its about choosing the lesser evil, and to them abortion is more important than welfare.
>>
Proabortion. Babies are disgusting, people that have babies turn out to be weirdos and degerenates in public. The world is too crowded and abortions are our only hope. Why does anyone care if some bitch would rather spare the world the burden of having to see her dumb ass kid.
>>
>>79332113
I wish nihilists would stay true to their ideology and start by killing themselves.
>>
>>79334216
>Accidents

That's a cop out, women have so many birth control options and even the morning after pill. No excuse for accidents.

>Ignorance happens

Not an excuse anymore since schools have health classes

>Persuasion happens

This doesn't even make sense. So you get persuaded into getting pregnant? At what point did it go from sounding like a good idea to being so bad you need an abortion? Elaborate on this one if you don't mind.
>>
>>79334674
I don't think it's easy to find late abortions anywhere in the West.
>>
>>79331828
>can abort 19 week old baby
>posts 19 week old baby incapable of surviving outside the womb
>>
>/pol/ claims to be christian
>yet is pro-abortion
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>79334994
they have to convince everyone else first because they are true cowards and are afraid of meeting the afterlife alone and being judged for what they have done.
>>
/pol/ Doesnt get laid enough to feel the fear after you get drunk and bang a disgusting chick without a condom that will use a kid against you.
Shit happens, he abort mission and move on. Dont see the big deal.
>>
>>79334771
There are a lot of women in my family and most of them were pregnant and they are fine. For them all the temporal issues were a minor nuisance compared to having a child, also they were treated like queens by their husbands. In fact the most annoying thing about pregnancy is the pregnant woman itself, not the baby.
>>
>>79334878
You can't be against both. You can't force people to have babies they can't afford. Then cut the only way they can take care of those babies.

"A couple" more like most of the republican party. What about you? Are you against abortion and for wel-fare?
>>
>>79335304
>what is separation of church and state
>>
>>79331828
Ben Sharpio is such a cuck. Do you have any idea how many million niggers have been aborted since Roe v Wade?
>>
>>79334674
medfag here. 19 weeks is not a "late abortion." The average length of human gestation is 280 days, or 40 weeks, from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period. Just over 9 months. Sometimes the calculation is off too. For easy math, since 39 is near 40, and close enough for comfort, some do it this way: 39 wks/ 3 = one trimester = 13 wks typically. That is exactly 3 months per trimester BTW. The point is that the end of 19 weeks into it is pretty much the middle of a pregnancy. Personally I might set it a little lower, or I wouldn't argue against it being lowered to 15 or 16 weeks for instance. It might be a compromise most people could live with.
>>
>>79335624
A true christian is against abortion.
>>
Debate on abortion on /pol/.
Long story short: Surprisingly, everybody's fucking against it.
/thread
>>
File: Christfag scum.jpg (10 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
Christfag scum.jpg
10 KB, 250x227
>>79335351
>afterlife
>>
>>79334531
>let them live 15-35 years and cost millions, then put them in jail for 10-30 years and put them on an endless wait for execution
>kill them at weeks into the pregnancy and not have to pay shit
>>
>>79333735
>Babies are really horribly invasive parasites
>invasive
A fetus isn't a parasite unless you use the most basic, ignorant google definition of the term

>Human pregnancy is remarkably invasive and horrible
Well, I guess no woman should get pregnant ever again and no woman has ever been happy to have a child. RIP humanity

>>79334216
>Accidents happen
What? The 0.001% chance of condoms/birth control failing etc? What accident? Tyrone accidentally tripping and sticking his dick in?

>Ignorance
Sex = Kids. Everyone knows this

>persuasion
Don't know what you mean by this
>>
I knew a girl in HS who would wait the maximum amount of time to get her abortion because

>1. she could eat whatever she wanted
>2. it made her horny and sex was 'risk free'
>3. she liked to get attention and collect charity from people who wanted to help her out
>4. she stopped feeling lonely when the baby would move or kick inside her

8 abortions from age 14 to 18. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Faced zero repercussions.

>Victoria
>Legal on demand up to 24 weeks
>Beyond 24 weeks, legal if two doctors agree that it is appropriate, based on the woman's current and future physical, psychological and social circumstances.

This is not a Godly world.
>>
>>79335731
>Do you have any idea how many million niggers have been aborted since Roe v Wade?

not enough.
>>
>>79335024
Honestly, I'm going to caveat that I haven't been high school age in a very long time, so things could be a little different.

Accidents happen in the form of no birth control is 100% and some women don't notice the "accident" happened for months.

Ignorance is a thing because a lot of places in the US, through social or legal means, often restrict the comprehensiveness of the sex ed in health classes.

Persuasion is probably the worst, especially combined with ignorance. A lot of teens have risky sex due to not being able to understand the risk in their tiny little teen brains. Others it is a matter of persuasion, in that it's a "come on baby, I'll pull out" or "you won't get pregnant if you take a cold bath after" or other obscure things.

I know when I was a teen, my desire to get laid in the heat of the moment was strong than my sense. I could think back on plenty of times I ran the risk of getting a girlfriend pregnant but she said it was ok at the time, so I went for it.

Like a lot of things we talk about on /pol/ and 4chan in general, you can come up with all the plans and ideas before the fact, but much like war, once you're "in the trenches" these things tend to fall apart fast.
>>
>>79335443
>muh zero sum game
Im for SOME welfare. In my opinion food and water are a human right and so food stamps should be allocated to the people who actually need them, along with disability benefits and maternity/paternity leave. Single mothers should be cut out of the welfare system unless theyre widows. There are types of welfare which are beneficial for society as a whole, and some which are drains on the economy and are abused by the lazy.
>>
>>79335883
You keep forgetting that niggers exist. Don't make this mistake.
>>
>>79335400
>let me tell you about this thing that will never, ever happen to either of us
>>
>>79332113

>I don't want to reproduce
>I know, I'll have sub-human migrants do it for me, they will carry on the torch of my culture.
>>
I feel like being anti abortion is the biggest blue pill ever. Wtf /pol/ I thought we were better than this.
>>
>>79335755
There's a difference between being against abortion and being an authoritarian.
>>
>>79333969
>>79333969
>>79333969
>>
>wanting kids to grow up in a world that regards killing them as normal
if a woman gets an abortion it was probably for the best anyway
>>
>>79336165
Your apologizing for idiots is appalling.
>>
File: 1329611251857.jpg (91 KB, 450x373) Image search: [Google]
1329611251857.jpg
91 KB, 450x373
>>79335304
>thinking all of /pol/ is one person
good job, retard
>>
File: Crying-Laughing-Meme-04.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Laughing-Meme-04.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
If only all these cucks calling babies parasites and using every excuse in the book to justify killing a baby would have been aborted. Think how much better the world would be.
>>
>>79336667
nice reddit image
>>
>>79336240
also, we must mention to be fair to the facts that niggers don't want their niglets more often than they do want them. I am for inclusion. Therefore we must consider the voice of the niggers themselves. And they demand these abortions. The nigger knows.
>>
>>79336165
I can see your point but it just pisses me off to see these idiots get pregnant and then go and get praise on sites like reddit and shit.

Like damn, you're praising someone for being irresponsible and then being bailed out of the consequences of their irresponsibility. Pregnancy is a consequence of sex, if you can't handle a baby you shouldn't be having sex. I'm torn on abortion because terminating a fetus isn't right just because it's a fetus but single moms are pretty bad at raising kids.

Thanks for the explanation though, i can see where you're coming from a bit more now.
>>
>>79336428
>agreeing with feminists is blue pill
>>
File: 1335126021520.jpg (73 KB, 440x540) Image search: [Google]
1335126021520.jpg
73 KB, 440x540
>>79336764
thanks, I try hard when I want to fit in
>>
Femanon here

Men have NO IDEA what it's like to go through the decision of having to go through an abortion. You guys have no right to judge us for what we do and most of the time it's an accident getting pregnant because the guy either can't pull out in time or they don't tell us if they didn't pull out in time. Accidents an accident, deal with it you virgins
>>
>>79331828
smart people don't get abortions

let abortion be legal, it's less welfare dependents in the future
>>
>>79336767
it would be raycist to ignore the call of the nigger sow to abort it's niglet. noby makes her do it. The sow does it because she wants to do so.
>>
>>79337061
Why don't you use birth control?
>>
>>79337061
>she believes in the pullout meme
> she doesnt think that man are half of what it takes tomake the babyand thus should be half of the dissision maker

> she will most likely demand child support from a man who did not want the child in the first place.

Fucking roastie
>>
>>79337292
because the nigger buck is an irresponsible creature with poor planning. So he does not connect his actions today with an outcome tomorrow very well. also, your finest pet niggers have low IQ.
>>
File: your move.jpg (23 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
your move.jpg
23 KB, 500x300
>>79337061
>>
>>79337292
Because it messes with my periods

>>79337681
Damn right I'll get child support I don't give a fuck, if the guys not man enough to take care of his kid then he deserves it
>>
>>79331828
wtf i hate babies now
>>
File: 1443667024874.jpg (100 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443667024874.jpg
100 KB, 600x600
>>79331828
Reminder that pro-lifers only care about these things before they leave the womb, afterwards they no longer matter.
>>
>>79337930
Are you a nigger? Because you're talking like a nigger.
>>
>>79337930

Well, yeah, it's the guy's fault for not using a condom.
>>
>>79337930

Be a man, man uo etc.

How about you thibk before you fuck a guy. Same can be said about guys but we are programmed to fuck many women, or to want to do that. You on the other hand should be programmed to pick the right guy. One who has a job, isnt s criminal, one who doesnt abuse you and stays with you.

Having sex with everyone isnt my concern. But if you want to be s leech and a single mom,then you are on my money snd thus on my mind. Want to be a filthy single mom. Fine go ahead but dont except anyone to pay for you. You made your bed, now lie in it.

I am pro abortion though but anti the ehole anti male stuff. The man up meme and you forcing us to pay for you
>>
>Dont cum in vagina
or
>Murder life because you can't into birth control

Makes me hmmmm
>>
File: Abortion.jpg (45 KB, 515x389) Image search: [Google]
Abortion.jpg
45 KB, 515x389
>>79337061
I have every right to judge you for anything you do or don't do.
Fuck off with your whiny self-victimisations.

>look at me, I am a stupid trull who made stupid choices, horrible decisions, got pregnant and let someone dismember and kill my child inside me because I didn't want to accept the consequences of my action

If you are too stupid and/or lack the decensy of NOT being a stupid slut not aware that every action has consequences and another human being had to die - you own offspring - because of that - you should be shot, with a 12 ga buck right into your face.

Fuck your feelings.
>>
I am totally against abortions at any stage of pregnancy. The best talking point to troll the left on this issue is in highlighting how abortion in the USA is a eugenics program against blacks and liberals.
>>
>>79337061
obvious shitpost is obvious
>>
File: Juden.jpg (45 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Juden.jpg
45 KB, 500x700
>>79331828
Killing this is OK.
>>
File: norway_cuck.png (347 KB, 665x1011) Image search: [Google]
norway_cuck.png
347 KB, 665x1011
>>79332113
>Or take it up the ass.
You mean like your fellow countryman, Jan?

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/07/after-anal-rape-leftist-felt-despair-that-his-somalian-attacker-was-deported/
>>
>>79337061
Nobody cares dirty slut.
>>
>>79340152
If you read into it that is a shady story. This cuck was fucking his rapefugee and had a fag relationship going on. Until the night he said no to the big black dick.
>>
>>79337061
I believe that, people do people stuff and shit happens. And sometimes i shit and don't wipe
>>
File: fruitrollup.jpg (164 KB, 635x1048) Image search: [Google]
fruitrollup.jpg
164 KB, 635x1048
>>79331828
Stomp on it and it'll pop.
>>
>>79335841
You could maybe, fix their community?

Reform inner city schools by turning them into military academies so the kids have to serve in the army.

Make it that if you are on benefits you have to work for it.

Remove affirmative action and other forced diversity groups and make them work hard to find a job, make it a requirement that they work.

No job = no benefits = no food = starving

Increase funding for the PD's within the Ghetto and have them crackdown even further, all section 8 housing has CCTV's so any illegal deals or crimes happen they will know.
>>
>>79332555
Someone should start #killniggersinthewomb and collect the liberal tears.
>>
It amazes me what roasties will do to avoid responsibility for their actions.
>>
File: 1464020030675.jpg (96 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1464020030675.jpg
96 KB, 840x700
>>79332113
>...a woman carries this tumor with limbs for 9 months, and her body suffers greatly because of it.
>tumor with limbs
>her body suffers greatly because of it

Prepare for being one of Nidhöggr's snacks.
>>
Christ fags are so dumb. Why don't you rescue them and care for them if you want them to live so much?
>>
File: 1465900107487.png (292 KB, 411x428) Image search: [Google]
1465900107487.png
292 KB, 411x428
>>79332213
we wouldn't have to worry about that, as Islam would have been dead and buried in the same grave as the Ottoman empire if it wasn't for you kikes. Get gassed, Schlomo
>>
>>79340481
>If you read into it that is a shady story.
Yeah, but he still took it up the ass...
>This cuck was fucking his rapefugee and had a fag relationship going on. Until the night he said no to the big black dick.
>>
File: 1369262271308.png (330 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1369262271308.png
330 KB, 495x495
>>79333735
>>
>>79331828
It's not like it could ever tell the difference
>>
>>79335948
and you didn't beat the bitch to death and feed her to the local fauna after the first one because....?
>>
>>79331828
>God have mercy on our soul.

Isn't God the guy who kills off the firstborn for sport? And isn't he responsible for all the miscarriages?

God is like the ABORTION MAC DADDY!

Besides, you know he says life = breath, breathe, right? Look it up.
>>
>>79331828

It's a miscarriage. The fetus is intact.

Abortions come out in chunks and pieces.
>>
>>79340946
>christ fags r so dumb why dont they just take responsibility for other peoples decisions
I don't want to even call this b8 so I'll just go with you being that retarded.
>>
>>79331828
Who the fuck cares? Even if it was a full grown human being who cares? Almost every problem on earth stems from the overvaluing of human life. Everyone is worthless and irrelevant. There's already 7 fucking billion of us, this baby would've just grown up to be another useless waste of resources. We should be aborting like 90% of children
>>
>>79337061
you're a disgusting degenerate slut that does not want to deal with the consequences of being irresponsible. further more, you're an embarrassment to women but i'm sure you're some diabetic man sitting in israel at this exact moment.
>>
>>79342590
ow the edge
>>
>>79337061
>most of the time it's an accident getting pregnant because the guy either can't pull out in time or they don't tell us if they didn't pull out in time

Fucking modern womemen blaming men for everything! YOU ARE A SLUT, A WORTHLESS FUCK HOLE.
>>
>>79331828

Eugenics would require abortions and sterilization. Are you sure you're in the right place, Leaf?
>>
>>79338772
>The best talking point to troll the left on this issue is in highlighting how abortion in the USA is a eugenics program against blacks and liberals.

You're stone fucking stupid.

Eugenics and bans on abortions are invasive, rights-violating government programs.

An abortion is something a woman has a Constitutional right to decide for herself. You traitors need to stop wiping your asses with my Constitution.

We want fewer regulations, less government power and more liberty for people. If that means letting women decide whether or not they are going to bear children, fine.

That goes for all you fucktards who think >abortion is murder hurr durr hurr durr.
It's not. You're just saying it is because you lack the brain cells to come up with a single logical argument.
>>
>>79335948
Reason 4 is the worst to be honest.

If the woman recognised the child as a person to the point that it kicking would alleviate loneliness but still chose to kill it then she's just a fucking psychopath
>>
>>79337061
>>79337930

Not sure if bait or not. If not, you better wise up, or you're gonna be in a reallll shit-suation soon.

The only way to make sure you don't have to brutally murder anything inside of you is to not have sex at all.

I'm a chick who used to double up with condoms and birth control, but couldn't take the neurosis even with that shit. Every month waiting for my period was agony. Nope. Can't do it anymore. Couldn't live with the guilt if a pregnancy did happen and it had to go. Don't want to continue the cycle of degeneracy that I came from by breeding a child at this point in my life.

Abstinence till you're ready to breed is the only way, sadly. The risk is just too great. Can't get pregnant from a dildo. I suggest you cut the crap and invest in one, fellow femanon.
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 807x595) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 807x595
>>79332113
This is what they have put in Scandinavian's minds.
>>
File: 1357212195101.jpg (86 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1357212195101.jpg
86 KB, 848x480
>>79331828
>19 week old baby
>baby
That moment when you realize pro-lifers aren't even trying anymore.
>>
>>79333758
Build wall
>>
>>79333768
Hillary's that way when she gives birth theyll both be in prison
>>
>>79343935
If youre thay paranoid the use bc + pullout youre virtually impregnable
>>
>>79344546
Nope, even then there is a small chance. It would have to be shot plus condom plus pull out if I'm ever going to do it again. And going through all that, well that just kinda kills the mood don't it.
>>
>>79343935
>Abstinence till you're ready to breed is the only way, sadly.

You got fat, didn't you?
>>
And there are women who find pride in this
>>
>>79344868
Loollll nopee. 5'6 135 pounds. Could be gettin' it wherever whenever. Don't wanna. Can't do it. Not worth the risks. No sir.
>>
>>79331828
That's why 19 weeks is retarded. In France it's 12 weeks, it's better this way.
>>
>>79331828
That's not 19 weeks old. That's 24.
>>
>>79332113
That's a human you're going to kill because "her body suffers greatly".
>>
>>79337061
This "only God can judge me, not you" shit is going to be the death of us
>>
that fetus is not viable ex utero. fetuses born around 24 weeks end up being pretty retarded. really, abortion is a phenomenal thing. it's the closest thing to eugenics we have and really weeds out the undesirables. the women are left with barren wombs, further lessening the chance they reproduce in the future
>>
>>79340152
How do you get overpowered by a single man and not fight to the death? An emaciated Somalian at that....

How can you not want to kill your attacker with your bare hands?
>>
File: black-child-theory.jpg (124 KB, 772x540) Image search: [Google]
black-child-theory.jpg
124 KB, 772x540
>>79337061
Virgin as in morally pure?

Yes, I am not a murderer.

T. Anishnaabe patriot
>>
>>79345509
>That's a human you're going to kill
Can't be killed, isn't a living being.
It's human tissue, not a human being.
>>
>>79331828
KILL IT
>>
>>79331828

>But its just a "clump of cells", anon. If you understood biology, you'd know that, right?

>all humans are not just "clumps of cells"
>>
>>79335304
/pol/ is full of shills and faggots now

~5 years ago I was red pilled on abortion here
>>
File: SexualyTriggered.webm (322 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
SexualyTriggered.webm
322 KB, 400x420
>>79331828
I bet if you ate that thing, you would gain some sort of superpower.
>>
File: 1451582274768.jpg (57 KB, 540x453) Image search: [Google]
1451582274768.jpg
57 KB, 540x453
A reminder:

>Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

>Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

>These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

>In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

>So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.
>>
>>79336165
if you're playing with fireworks in a forest and start a fire that's not an accident, it's negligence. no one accidentally slips and falls cunt first onto a cock.
>>
>>79331828

Crush it like feels guy crushed that frog!
>>
>>79347853

A very good reminder.
>>
>>79347605
No but would recieve super nutrients that would help aid the body. Theyve already found that embryotic fluid itself can be used to fight of diseases and even assist in the growth of lost limbs.
>>
>>79331828
ur disgusting ur insane
>>
File: IMG_2218 - Copy (2).jpg (371 KB, 1511x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2218 - Copy (2).jpg
371 KB, 1511x1600
>you wouldnt abort these 2 useless, brain dead retards

those parents must be endlessly happy even when they arent whoring out 2 breathing potatoes for sympathy points
>>
>>79347853

who gives a shit faggot. bringing life into this fucked up world is worse than anything you could possibly do to make sure it never exists
>>
>>79331828

God have mercy on their souls. Because I have no part in this, I don't vote for politicians that support abortion. I view people like Scott Roeder as a modern day John Brown.
>>
>>79349065
>i wonder if those things will live long enough to become literal fuckmeat?
-4chan
>>
>>79348995
well thought out rebuttal my friend. go back to the reserve.
>>
>>79331828
imagine a black chiild in the hands of a white dude like this
>>
>>79332160

fuck... women BTFO
>>
>>79348550
Martin Blaser of theCDC talks about how normal childbirth involves multiples transfers of "good bacteria" from mother to newborn, and antibiotics and Caesarian sections just cut that off with no replacement.
>>
>>79331828
Obviously the political narrative where they say a human being in its early stages is somehow not a person is completely retarded

Still I think abortion is necessary for our society
>>
hardly a man
>>
File: 1465111949124.png (75 KB, 506x608) Image search: [Google]
1465111949124.png
75 KB, 506x608
>>79331828
That makes me sad.
Poor child.
>>
Aborting before day 40th is (morally) ok imho.
>>
File: a feminist.jpg (231 KB, 1848x549) Image search: [Google]
a feminist.jpg
231 KB, 1848x549
Women like killing people though
>>
>>79349132

I feel pity for you. You deserve love. Even though those who should have given it to you likely did not, you still deserve love. You are a lovable person. Don't think any different.
>>
File: 64359097[1].jpg (90 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
64359097[1].jpg
90 KB, 400x400
>>79347853
>Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Well, it certainly sounds like somebody's mind is being controlled. Hmmm. Could it be?

SATAN?
>>
>>79349745
>Obviously the political narrative where they say a human being in its early stages is somehow not a person is completely retarded.

Yes, you are retarded. Instead of saying fetus, which is correct, you think a euphemism that you believe means fetus (a human being in its early stages) is an acceptable substitute.

It's like calling an egg and "uncooked omelet". You could have said "unborn senior citizen", it's the same thing. It's gibberish.

One day, when your grasp of the English language improves dramatically and you have the cognitive ability to make logical arguments, you won't be reduced to these whiny emotional pleas.
>>
>>79331828
That's fine if you think so. If you have a child, you should definitely not abort it at that age.

But ethically, the only government interaction you should support is the right for others to be able to choose where they draw the line, up until its birth certificate is issued by the state, making it a lawful citizen.
>>
>>79350757

what's love got to do with it? it doesn't change the fact that most of life is suffering and inevitable death. At least animals don't realize they're pointless and get on with their acts of survival until they die, oblivious. Humans were given just enough self awareness and brainpower to realize how fucked everything is. Sounds great m8
>>
>>79350859
No wonder the rest of the world doesn't take us seriously.
>>
>>79331828
you know abortion has been proven to reduce the crime rate, less unwanted nignog babies etc means less about 12-20 years later. i would happily smear a bunch of cells in the pavement to not be raped and murdered in my own country.
>>
Pro-choice here

>body autonomy
>abortion is eugenics

no one has the right to your body but you, fetuses depending on you have no rights as they need you to survive.
anyway, I would have an abortion regardless of whether or not it's legal, especially in the case of rape. No way in hell will I ever carry some ugly, fat, disgusting, stupid, violent idiot's kid. I don't give a shit if it's murder, I'm not breeding with untermensch
>>
>>79331828
I support post birth abortions.
>>
File: 1466919237175.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466919237175.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
>>79331828
Abortion is definitely murder, but even murder can be justified under certain circumstances. I think the real question is not whether fetuses should be considered people (they should be btw), it's under what circumstances killing them should be allowed.
>>
>>79331828

Yes, killing mutants is okay.

Deal with it.
>>
>>79352325
*killing, not murder. I forgot murder implies unjustified killing.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 232x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 232x128
>>79333218
t. Troll
>>79333323
Get the fuck out
>>
>>79352417
den wen u gon kill yoself witey doe????
>>
>>79332296
that is not a real fetus/baby
>>
Prepare to be AMAZED by the POWER of science.

The fundamental question you silly people are attempting to debate is whether or not a fetus within a female human's womb is in fact, alive. Let us first examine the parameters:

this is an closed-ended "if" statement that defines a test state "alive" to the subject "human embryos". Let us examine the evidence.

For a creature to be classed as "alive" there are eight parameters it must meet simultaneously. This is biological law and is unnegotiable. Thusly, if any of the 8 following biological qualifications are UNMET, then the specimen shall rightfully be declared as being UNABLE to be described as "alive".

1) growth (yes)
2) self-directed movement (yes)
3) consumption (yes...in a way)
4) capacity to reproduce post-adolescence (yes)
5) nervous response to external stimulus (yes)
6) excretion (yes...in a way)
7) respiration (yes...in a way)
8) self-sustained homeostatis (no)

So there you have it. Because a fetus is hitherto incapable of surviving outside the womb prior to approximately the 7th month of incubation UNAIDED BY SCIENTIFIC APPARATUSES, it is justly declarable as biologically UNALIVE. At that point during the final trimester when the baby takes over its own hypothalamatic and homeostatic functions, it can be considered alive. That's. It.

fetuses are not alive, therefore laws that fall within the parameters of human life (murder, manslaughter, etc.) are also incompatible with fetal situations.

Abortion is the removal of life-potentiated parasitic tissue from a human female, not "murder". Fetuses are not alive and you cannot murder that which is not alive.
>>
>>79352586

As soon as you realize literal abortions should not be draining millions of dollars of health care to live the most painful life possible and die early anyway.
>>
>>79352325
when your kid comes out retarded and your anchored to a financial, time draining leech that your government forced you to have then come back to me
>>
>>79352736
>8) self-sustained homeostasis

That is a fallacy. According to that logic, people who have experienced chronic or acute organ failure are technically not alive and on par with fetuses. People on dialysis, for example, would be considered "unalive" according to your definition. There isn't a single credible biologist who would consider a fetus an abiotic entity.

t. biologist
>>
>>79353005
Where in my statement did I say abortion is never justified? Learn to read.
>>
>>79352077
>I want to ride the cock carousel without fear of biological consequence
>I am too lazy to use the multiple methods of birth control available

You are one dumb bitch that is for sure. Hopefully your abortion damages your womb irreparably
>>
>>79353068
how is that a fallacy? You are keeping people alive on dialysis, they were alive you are keeping them alive.

You are wrong, look into your heart and you'll know it to be true.
>>
>>79352736
>parasitic

Holy fuck take a high school science class and learn the basic parameters of a parasite / host relationship
>>
>>79353170
Um, no. I'm actually a virgin still and when I do have sex, I will be using condoms and BC, you stupid Christfag
>>
>>79353068

Pulling the plug from someone unconscious but sustained through respirators or such is legal. If the fetus can request in English that it does not want to be taken off life support then I'd allow it to stay on. Otherwise the choice will be made for it just like what we do with other people in similar circumstances.

Deal with it.
>>
>>79353625

Aaand then a nigger rapes you.
>>
>>79353625
Send pics of your toes and or hair plz hngh
>>
>Can abortion a baby before it gets to live
>cant abortion a toddler thats lived long enough

What the fug senpai?
>>
>>79331828
That looks like the kind of shit you'd see skittering around under the furniture one afternoon and in a panic find a fucking Oxford dictionary to kill it with.
>>
>>79353242
Nope. You are completely misunderstanding the requirement of homeostasis to be considered a live organism. As long as the organism is attempting to maintain some form of homeostasis, whether that be temperature regulation or metabolism, the criteria is filled. Fetuses undergo gas exchange, excrete waste, ingest nutrients, etc..

>>79354307

Complete irrelevant to the topic at hand. We are discussing whether fetuses can be considered live organisms, not their capacity to make decisions regarding their own life. And no, pulling the plug on someone on life support is illegal in Canada and the US without extensive legalwork by healthcare providers and the family. Try taking someone's grandma off life support and say hello to the cops for me. Regardless of the legality of taking an individual of life support, the fact that they are on life support does not exclude them from being considered a living organism.
>>
>killing a human fetus is wrong
>executing a human adult is a-ok

Republicans kek
>>
>>79331828
If rape or failed contraceptive morally okay
If laziness and lack of responsibility then morally deplorable,
but for child's rights. Do you think a woman who would kill her own child to get out of responsibility should care for and raise that child?
Necessary evil. Mercy killing. Plus it'd be next to impossible to disallow while permitting the two prior accepted scenarios.
>>
>>79352736
>unaided by scientific apparatus
>anon has been to see a doctor at least once
>we now have a justification for murdering him

Just save us some time and kys
>>
>>79337061
>Men have NO IDEA what it's like to go through the decision of having to go through an abortion.

A baby have to be sacrificed because of your fault. Nice. Very hard decision indeed.
>>
>>79331828
That almost human can't even think, the only thing that separates us from the animals
>>
>>79356327
The Fetus didn't get convicted of killing your entire family cunt.
>>
>>79346975
How is that not a human being?
What is it then, a lizard, a dog?
What is it, just a bundle of cells? Well that's what you and the rest of us are.
>>
>>79333333
>>79333333
>>79333333
>>79333333
>>79333333
>>
>>79331828
I still don't get this
>abortions are ok, womans choice kids lives don't matter!
>BAN YOUR GUNZ THINK OF THE CHILDREN THAT I JUST ABORTED
>>
>>79331828
sleep tight fetus
>>
>>79357945
But unlike other animals, it will one day. It would have
>>
>>79352325
>Abortion is definitely murder, but even murder can be justified under certain circumstances.

Murder is against the law. Show us the law where a 12-week old fetus is legally "murdered"

Abortion is not murder. That's because it is not killing a living being.
>>
>>79333735
Found the feminist
>>
>>79355385
>Fetuses undergo gas exchange, excrete waste, ingest nutrients, etc.

All your organs do that, too. They are living human tissues like your arm. If you remove your arm, is it alive? Nope. So it is not a human being.
>>
>>79359060
>How is that not a human being?

It is human, but it doesn't become its own being until it is born.
>>
>>79332113
>woman carries this tumor with limbs for 9 months, and her body suffers greatly because of it.
If I pull it off would she die?
>>
>ABORTION IS WRONG! I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS
>baby is born
>STUPID FUCKING KID GET OFF MY LAWN YOU ARE CANCER AND YOUR MOTHER SHOULD'VE ABORTED YOU WHY DON'T YOU JOIN THE ARMY AND DIE ALREADY

lol, fuck you people. It's not your body.
>>
>>79358094
Then don't call yourselves 'pro-life'. Use the real terms: Anti-choice or Anti-abortion.
>>
>>79353068
>That is a fallacy. According to that logic, people who have experienced chronic or acute organ failure are technically not alive and on par with fetuses.

Uh, no. Once you have been born and become alive, you are a living being until you die.

>People on dialysis, for example, would be considered "unalive" according to your definition. There isn't a single credible biologist who would consider a fetus an abiotic entity.

Worst analogy ever.

Credible biologists are fine with embryonic research because they understand that the fetus at just about any stage before 21 weeks will never live.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17077265
>>
>>79331828
Sure, let's bring more kids into the world that won't be taken care of. Let's put more mouths to feed on this earth.

What a short sighted mother fucker you are.

Do me a favor and fuck off.
>>
>>79361826
It's not the women's body either.
>>
i'm pro death penalty, so yeah

also, i am pro choice. but i don't think society should finance and endorse abortions. should be privately funded. i don't want my tax dollars going to those fucking people.
>>
>>79331828
There ia no god, we have no soul.

Killing that "living" thing has the same consequences as stepping on an ant or slapping a mosquito, none.
Get over yourself
>>
>>79332113
>human life is a 'tumor'
>propagation of life is 'suffering'

suffer not a leftist to live
>>
>>79362614

No, but it's her property.
>>
>>79331828
This. It doesn't have feelings yet, it doesn't have an history, and if the parents don't care for it nobody else does.
>>
>>79334019
its not wrong to abort a white "baby" either if its going to be retarded or handicapped.
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.