[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Polyamory /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: playa.jpg (18 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
playa.jpg
18 KB, 259x194
I never see /pol/ discuss polyamory. It's catching on, at least where I live. Lots of the couples here are poly. I dabbled with it a couple times and both times were a disaster. Apparently it works for some people though.
>>
>>79331375
it's KEK culture
>>
>>79331375
It almost involves a beta cuck with low self esteem and is basically a form of bullying.
>>
Polyamory = women only going for the 20% of Chads in the world leaving the rest of the 80% to NEETdom crime and degeneracy
>>
>>79331473
>It almost involves a beta cuck with low self esteem
thats nice. any idea what it actually involves?
>>
>>79331375
Get the fuck out shill
>>
>>79331600
>beta lets gf/wife has lots of lovers because he is too afraid of losing her
>implying this is not what happens in 90% of poly relationships
>>
>Wanting to be outnumbered in the house hold
Shit like this only works in mangos.
>>
>>79331375

Any type of sharing love and sexual partners with someone else is unstable, and to be frowned upon.
>>
>>79331375
Polygamy. Not polyamory. Polygamy.

Degenerate and antithetical to the development of society.
>>
someone please post that webm of the teen girl kissing the guy then walking away holding the cucks hand
>>
>>79331375
Every single person I've met who was poly....Were always pretty fucking ugly and usually fat. I'm honestly surprised they could even get one lover.
>>
>>79331375
It's a beta male, his slut girlfriend, and some chad using her as a fuck toy. It's cucked to shit, and anyone trying to play it off as anything else should be mocked for it.
>>
>>79331375

Archie's weird cuckoldry
>>
>>79331375
Married with children here.

Anyone with two wives is masochistic.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.