[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ideo footage shows Icelandic police dragging two asylum seek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Selection_091.png (262 KB, 751x561) Image search: [Google]
Selection_091.png
262 KB, 751x561
ideo footage shows Icelandic police dragging two asylum seekers of Middle Eastern origin out of a church in Reykjavik that had provided them sanctuary. According to local media, the two were later deported.

The Laugarnes church in Iceland’s capital wanted to test the authorities to see if they would respect the time-honored tradition of church sanctuary, Vicar Kristin Thorunn Tomasdottir told mbl.is.

It turns out that they don’t. The former customs weren’t able to help the two asylum seekers named Ali and Majeh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=T6HWd1Xts6E

https://www.rt.com/news/349039-iceland-asylum-seekers-church/

refugee status:rekt
Based Iceland
>>
>>79329452
racist and xenophobic fuck you
>>
>>79329452
Crimnals shuldn't be able to be saved
>>
>>79329937
Thanks yo, I'm trying.
>>
>>79329452
They probably were of the rare "Syrian Christian" variety.

If they were mudslimes they would've gotten an apartment, 2k euro per month and a complimentary 14 year old blond girl or 5 each.
>>
>>79329452
Nice, kick em out.
>>
Why do they both look so ugly?
>>
kick them all out , Europe isn't and will never be a place for them
>>
>>79329937
If you don't like Iceland stay out why are concepts like this hard to understand?
>>
How in the fuck do they manage to reach fucking Iceland out of all places?
>>
>>79329452
why did they get kicked out? and why not all the other shit-skins too?
>>
>>79330870
They probably have 5 siblings coming on their way.

I bet the same thing happens in the Netherlands, non-whites have at least 2 kids each.
>>
>>79330968
have they travelled to iceland illegally? what about the others? If iceland falls, all hope is lost
>>
Kebab status:
[] not removed
[x] removed

Well done Iceland
>>
File: 1452240063669.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1452240063669.gif
1 MB, 250x233
>>79329452

>disgusting muslim rats hiding in a christian church.

Disgusting pathetic worms.
>>
>>79330845
Breaststroke.
>>
>>79329452

I dont. Im sorry I just don't feel sorry for them.

If this was icelandic refugees in a shitty arab country they would probably be beaten maybe torchered, and definitely thrown out.

You can exploit these fucking white knights all you want sand niggers. Your time is coming.

I fucking love watching them get slung into the back of those vans. Its like a drug to me.

Now get the fuck out of our countries and take your fucking nigger culture with you.
>>
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>79329937

Fuck you you fucking weakling.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.