[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is drug dealing seen as a good thing the black community?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: myZ3SNy.jpg (412 KB, 1439x2458) Image search: [Google]
myZ3SNy.jpg
412 KB, 1439x2458
Why is drug dealing seen as a good thing the black community?
>>
>>79327776
Because they're stupid
>>
>>79327776
Because they are stupid animals, and not rational beings.
>>
>>79327776
Retarded niggers.
>>
>>79327776
>Why is drug dealing seen as a good thing the black community?
nobody really thinks it's a good thing
>mfw only the dealers and users... oh ya, the MSM is on board too, glorifying the thug life in story and song so I guess the rest of American can fuck off
>>
>>79327855
>>79327965
>>79328111
/thread
>>
>>79327776
because they see it as an easy job that provides a lot of money and status for relatively little work compared with say, going to college and working 10 hours a day as a lawyer or doctor.
>>
>>79327776
No empaty.

Niggers cant think from a other pov.

Niggers cant think two steps ahead.

Niggers only live in the here and now.
Niggers only think about them self.
Niggers dont feel shame.

Niggers dont belong in the whit mans world. They are animals.
Viele beasts that have to be hunted and purged.

Neandertals. A subspecies.

There are some braking out the norm and prove evolution exists but to few.

They know and they understand. Thats why they move away. Dont want to deal with that shit.
>>
wow that's a bunch of wrong faggotry white western male bullshit above me.

the real answer is that they do it as a means of survival because they cant find jobs because of how they are because of things like:

poverty

a lack of good education

strong role models

much like the euro dipshits in this thread.
>>
>>79327855
pfpb
>>
>>79327776
The ACE on the blue line in NYC is probably the worst part of the entire subway system, this comes as no surprise.
>>
>>79328641
>Neandertals. A subspecies.
Funny you even say this since you are who you are because of your neanderthal genes niggers having none.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.