[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a Jewish friend. We have good times together, but I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image_7.jpg (13 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
image_7.jpg
13 KB, 224x250
I have a Jewish friend. We have good times together, but I feel like our friendship can go so far because of his fucking jewish heritage. What do I do /pol/?
>>
>>79326704
fuck is sister or cousin get her preggo infilrate the jews get to the highest levels of jewness and redpill them
>>
>>79327064
Yeah, because 'pretending' to be jewish is like 'pretending' to be black.
>>
Have sex with him please. Your friendship could blossom into something far greater and you owe it to yourself and to him to play with his dreidel.
>>
>>79327158
fuck there women and u become one because u cant be a jew if ur father is only jew and mother isnt but if mother jew then then the son is aswell or daughter
>>
File: 1467004397125.png (26 KB, 904x542) Image search: [Google]
1467004397125.png
26 KB, 904x542
>>79326704
fug him in boot
>>
>>79326704
bleach that mofo's sister put your big white dick right up that bitch's pussy. get that bitch preggo bro you can do it
>>
File: muh-holocaust.jpg (63 KB, 726x436) Image search: [Google]
muh-holocaust.jpg
63 KB, 726x436
>>79326704
redpill him on the holohoax

hint: typhus and alllied bombings on supply trains
>>
>>79328148
How dare you disrespect the 50 trillion jews who lost their lives in that camp?!
>>
>>79326704
Be a fucking normal person and continue being a friend? If the two of you are friends for the usual reasons 2 humans become friends, why waste that for something as ethereal as his "Jewish heritage"?

Answer this: Is having a bona fide friend, something that people kill themselves over NOT having, more or less important to you than the fact his lineage is Jewish?
>>
>>79326704
in what way does his Jewish heritage limit how far your friendship can go?

you can't let him spend time alone with your baby because you are afraid he will circumcise him?
>>
>>79326704
I have a Jewish friend.

They are the only people that can keep up with me mentally.

I go full /pol/ on his ass when we drink and scare the fuck out of him.

He gets visibly scared. Starts breathing heavily and all that shit.

I am a mean and badass goy and I should probably tone it down for that kike.
>>
File: 1467305917161.jpg (119 KB, 650x1000) Image search: [Google]
1467305917161.jpg
119 KB, 650x1000
>>79328148

What is the actual concise red pill though?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>79326704
Only one solution desu senpai
>>
Is he ashkenazi
>>
>>79327158
Shut up leaf. He can get their child to do his bidding for him, like the Jews to the entire world.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.