[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalism, white pride propaganda vids and overall pol edgyness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12
File: Annie.gif (269 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Annie.gif
269 KB, 500x500
Im wondering if its just a big meme. If 4chan users are like me (and they mostly are from what I see) then they are depressed losers with no goal in life. Watching those "white people must fight against niggers" type of videos being posted lately made my depression go away for a sec because I felt special. (hurrr holy fck im white how cool, deus fcking vult, amirite guise?) And then I was like "woah, getting a bit too edgy here" Makes you think.. What if we arent brainwashed by jews but by neo nazis and racists? We are lost and easy to manipulate. The only thing making me think these people (edgy polak types) arent that bad is the fact that they also seem to promote discipline and being the best version of yourself to benefit your country and that is also very inspiring. So yeah, just a few words from a virgin who isnt red pilled (yet?)

I probably shouldnt post while being this ignorant, but looking at youtube comments on pol tier videos just seems like a bunch of 16 year olds wanting to be edgy and cool, not actual adults having a discussion, and as someone with normie tier knowledge, I think its worrying.

So yeah, just shat out a bunch of thoughts that clogged my mind lately, sorry if something doesnt make sense, feel free to call me a cuck :^)
>>
>>79326692
>>79326824
>>
>>79327498
Heh.. Dude, what?
>>
>>79327712
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CegysIRotc
>>
>>79326692
No faggot, I'm 27 and a navy veteran that has a qt girlfriend and a decent job + no debt. I'm actually doing really well, and I still am here to secure a future for the white race.

Fuck off cuck.
>>
>>79328529
>am here to secure a future for the white race

Lost so early.
>>
>>79326692
>Makes you think..
huh
>>
>>79328707
Sorry I give a fuck about what happens to us. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>79328529

Why do Amerifats always gloat about militairy service so much?

>"I was an Army Chef for 3 years! Respect me!"

Im Norwegian, and its compulsory to do militairy service. Its not a big deal, nor does it make you more manly.
>>
File: 1467318011263.jpg (167 KB, 1024x508) Image search: [Google]
1467318011263.jpg
167 KB, 1024x508
>>79326692
>>
>>79328804
While I applaud self-preservation, /pol/ is not where a good fight is fought. It's a containment board for a reason anon.
>>
>>79329100
Because ours isn't mandatory, and because it's the most recent change in my life. After I graduate school this summer It will be 27 and software developer.
>>
>>79326692

/pol/ is a mixed bag.

Theres those that think beating up random strangers because they're brown or firebombing businesses owned by immigrants is some kind of revolutionary act and that it is deserved simply because they werent born white.
These guys are usually retarded 'skinheads' who are either very young or just plain uneducated. White niggers basically.

But then there the more enlightened side of /pol/, which is generally nationalistic, but understands its entirely possible to be non-white and still red-pilled. They understand that self-discipline, self-determination, sacrifice and anti-leftism isnt a trait unique to whites. These are generally the only threads that I contribute to.
>>
>>79326692
Knowing a few /pol/ posters in the real world I'd say its both. Some are here for the memes and lulz. Some are serious. Use your best judgement to tell the difference. Or don't.
Deus Vult.
>>
>>79326692
The void that calls for nationalism and white pride is the product of globalism. Globalism is depressing because it is literally about handing over everything you have so that the rest of the world can "catch up" economically but not socially which means we know we are going to get fucked over hard.

but I doubt you'll read this seeing as this is a troll thread

>anime posters
cuck
>>
A lot of threads are made by race baiting shills, they're usually 1 post ID threads that appear as local news and involve non whites in some way, or non-whites being racist to whites. Some are just natural /pol/, others are shills.
>>
>>79329716
>you're either a violent skinhead or a race blind cuckservative

nice false dichotomy, ari
>>
>>79328529
>>79328804

Good job dude. Why are you so hostile though? Jeez, I come in peace, I didnt shill some shit or whatever. Almost if you were lying or something.

>>79329295
I am not trying to argue. I have no arguments, I have questions.
>>
4chan is just a place for losers as you say. Doesn't mean they're not right sometimes though.
>>
>>79329961
is your proxy fucking up?
>>
>>79326692
Reality is a meme, anon. Any identity that one could choose to have, is a meme. Someone created the white nationalist meme and converted us to it, so it's in that sense artificial, but whatever identity you / we had before that was equally just a meme that someone created.
>>
>>79329716
>>79329737
Tnx for actual responses.

>>79329806
Its not a troll thread, ty for replying. I dont watch anime, I do find these gifs cute and calming as fuck though.
>>
>>79326692
"Edgyness?" Throughout all of human history but very recently, caring about your people, your nation, etc. was the norm.
>>
Really though, don't fall for the obsession over race. It's important but some people here overlook things like morality and family as being vastly more important in a nation's coherence. Being white is great but it isn't an excuse to be a degenerate.

I think there's something very real to be said that the sexual revolution has damaged society (and both men and women are responsible) . I think this is really more important than the racial stuff or feminism alone, which I guess does make people like me a minority on /pol/
>>
Just get up and change the world around you to what you want it to be. Sweep your floor, change your clothes, take a bath, take care of your garden...

Let go of those vidyas and internet 24/7! Let go of it 1 hour a day! Go mf, go!
>>
>>79329906

He's correct, and you're upset that you just got put in a box
>>
File: 1467251389705.gif (906 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1467251389705.gif
906 KB, 500x349
>>79329100
>compulsory service

Fucking kek
>>
Fuck off Isis nigger, you're a gay shitskin baboon.
>>
>>79326692
most of /pol/ are gay niggers who just come here to fap to nazi traps
>>
File: 1464723825795.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1464723825795.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>79330364
>Implying
>autism
>>
>>79330364

Shitskins should be beaten up and removed not because they were born brown, but because they are in my line of sight while being brown.
>>
>>79330566
How the fuck do you ever expect to be taken seriously by talking like that. Holy shit.

>angry caveman tier responses are all from Americans
>>
>>79326692
>wanting your race to survive is a meme
>>
>>79326692
No, I seriously hate black people/niggers for legitimate reasons.

They're loud, disrespectful, and annoying.

America would seriously be so much better without them.

But it's not just blacks, it's fucking rednecks and spics too, the thing is, if your not doing anything and your just sitting around being a fucking idiot, than why the fuck are you here?

Same goes for feminazis too,

All degenerate cucktards who need to fucking leave or kill themselves.

Think with your brain and logic, not with feelings and opinions.
>>
>>79326692
>taking /pol/ seriously
Of course anonymity attracts people with unpopular opinions, but this place is a troll-heavy shithole.
I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but based on your prose you're likely retarded. I suggest posting on a different website, or lurking for a few more years.
>>
>>79329328
>/pol/ is not where a good fight is fought
Nigger we helped win the primaries for Trump. /pol/ has gotten terrorist camps bombed by Russians. /pol/ has been bleeding into the real world for a while now. I heard some woman on MSM say cuck the other day.
>>
>>79330364
no, he isn't. not everyone that cares about white identity and self preservation is skinhead, the vast majority of /pol/ are not shaving their heads and beating up immigrants nor would they unironically endorse such behaviour.

i know it makes you non-whites butthurt because it isn't inclusive, but get over yourself, not everything is about you. literally cry harder fag. there's no reason why you can't support whites, but when you try and make what /pol/ stands for into some race blind, cuckservative BS, you are actively working against us.
>>
>>79326692
Everyone is trying to get you to join their team, try to think for yourself and reason out which team you should be on. Also, not participating is still taking a side. Question your assumptions about everything. Start with metaphysics, then philosophy, then politics.
>>
>>79326692
You see, usually we don't argue with leftists anymore and just make fun of them, because the do not WANT to argue and just be righ 100% of the time - not by facts, but by pretending to have the moral highground.
>>
File: 1464646061566.jpg (94 KB, 750x897) Image search: [Google]
1464646061566.jpg
94 KB, 750x897
yea lets just let the white race die its 2016!
>>
>>79326692
Oh look, it's that anti-/pol/ "Bosnian"...again. Why don't you get a new proxy or, if you're actually serious, why don't you go to plebbit?
>>
>>79331056
Just wondering, do you agree with the study in your pic? Seems to have a liberal bias or see "Resistance to change" or absolute morality as a bad thing
>>
>>79330975
Citation on the Russian thing?
>>
File: 1457917616859.jpg (73 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457917616859.jpg
73 KB, 720x960
/pol/ white supremacist neo-nazis are like children; they never learn. Any kind of extremism is stupid and being proud of your skin color, a literal accident, is pathetic.
Nationalism is good until it turns into fascism, but don't expect /pol/tards to make any distinction as long as they get rid of those pesky brown people.

Let's not forget the hypocrisy that the vast majority of people here practice.
>w-white genocide guys, fuck minorities!
>white people are superior, we should slaughter and enslave all niggers and jews!
>>
>>79331188
Are you braindead? Im just asking fucking questions. Sure I may sound dumb as fuck, but nobody was born a "redpilled uber poster", no?

>>79331618
Whats wrong with you? Im not anti anything, read my post again plz.

Also whats with the quotation marks? I dont notice a lot of Bosnians here, let alone troll bosnians.
>>
>>79331960
yeah, because race is just skin colour and it's an accident that all your ancestors happened to breed together. just like it's an "accident" you were born with a low IQ.
>>
File: spongeboblosingit.jpg (166 KB, 498x1493) Image search: [Google]
spongeboblosingit.jpg
166 KB, 498x1493
>>79331960
"accident" - I am the logical consequence of my parents who came together and all my ancestors before them.

>w-white genocide guys, fuck minorities!
NO FUCKING NON-WHITES ON EUROPEAN SOIL. NO FUCKING DISCUSSION, SHITSKIN/TRIATOR!

>white people are superior, we should slaughter and enslave all niggers and jews!
We ARE superior. WE made this world what it is today. Noone here is talking about enslaving people you fuckshit. 99.999% of the time that is meme and joking you sorry pussy shitsmeared monky.

Nationalism is about EVERY peoples' right to live undisturbed in THEIR OWN country.

NOW PISS OFF FROM MY FUCKING CONTINENT!
>>
File: dsc00946-jpg.25136.jpg (252 KB, 768x857) Image search: [Google]
dsc00946-jpg.25136.jpg
252 KB, 768x857
Neo.... wake up Neo.... Follow the little white rabbit.

The fact is that you are brainwashed, as everyone else, from a very young age. If you want to break out of it, you have to question everything, not accept anything blindly. You have to do your own research and think about what makes sense, instead of just taking someone's words. If someone says "globalism is bad", for example, you should be able to reason yourself *exactly* why this is so. You should be having dreams at night about this stuff, because you're thinking about it so much. It's only when your subconscious mind takes over that you'll start to see more clearly. Yes, you can use reason and logic, but that's not enough. Part of the problem is your subsonscious has been invaded and subverted your entire life. This is what you're fighting against.
>>
>>79332760
I know, I am not that retarded. Im obviously not accepting the propaganda I was talking about before actually reading about this stuff in books, so no worries.
>>
>>79332690
Just noticed this post. Explain to me how that is not a literal fucking accident. Not baiting, but he is right, dude. You could have been born into an etiopian child, a mixed child, a retarded.inbred, you have no controll over that.
>>
What if you're supposed to be proud of yourself and you're supposed to want to further your peoples' lineage and wallowing in self hatred like you usually do is the wrong one? Maybe that kind of behavior is an obvious genetic dead end that serves no evolutionary purpose but has been forced upon you by modern elitist (((intellectuals))) who hate nationalism?
>>
File: 1464664946457.gif (763 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1464664946457.gif
763 KB, 600x400
>>79335786
>You could have been born into an etiopian child
No, you could not have. All of those scenarios liberals sewed into your head are downright impossible. "You" could not have been born anywhere or anyway else because the DNA that makes up your brain and consciousness would be irreconcilably different. So would the environment you grew up in and your behavior and beliefs that resulted from it. Every single child is the result of a deliberate act by two specific people, however irresponsible those people may have been or how difficult your life was. That retarded child could not have been born correctly. Aborting it and trying again does not spawn the same individual. Chance is an illusion.

And every single other race on the planet is still competing, still nationalistic and proud. Only western Europeans at the behest of Jewish and Marxist propaganda have stopped competing, and we're being robbed blind for it.
>>
File: 1464388155062.jpg (1 MB, 2157x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464388155062.jpg
1 MB, 2157x3000
>>79326692
VOTE KATTER
https://www.facebook /bobkattermp/videos/1061797383890788/
>>
The world elite are destroying our countries and our race. Why is it so hard to believe the people actually care about that?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.