[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HILLARY IS GETTING OFF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: Llynch.jpg (94 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
Llynch.jpg
94 KB, 992x744
How the FUCK are none of you talking about this?

Loretta Lynch, the head of the committee investigating into Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal, has had a half hour private meeting with Lynch at an airport.

Lynch denies anything related to the e-mail scandal was discusses, claims they only talked about "grandkids and golf" for a half hour.

Something is definitely fishy here. Is there any hope left for Hillary to get indicted?

Source(s): http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnI69QegII0
>>
>>79324655
Wow i fucked that up.

She met with * Bill Clinton
>>
>>79324856
I liked the story better when
"Loretta Lynch had a half hour private meeting with Loretta Lynch at an airport.
Lynch denies anything related to the e-mail scandal was discusses, claims they only talked about "grandkids and golf" for a half hour."

Dementia is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>79324655
bump, this is a fucking important event that's being basically ignored.

you got Nixonesque bullshit happening in plain sight and people are all 'Oh we'll take them at their word"

It's godamn Slick Willie himself!!
This should be the straw that breaks the camels back... and no one seems to really care about it.
>>
>>79324655
>Is there any hope left for Hillary to get indicted?
Only the delusional ever had hope for this.
>>
>>79324655
>"grandkids and golf"
She has no kids. Golf? Basketball maybe.
>>
>>79324655

someone 'crazed lone gunman without clear motive' please hypothetically hit this POS with some lead?
>>
And 48 hours Later US State Departments requests 28 additional months (Well after HilLIARy's supposed coronation) causing a massive Constitutional crisis...
You can't have a person under FBI investigation become the Chief Executive of the organization that's investigating you.

Nixon tried firing the special prosecutors in Watergate and all of his AG's said no so they got fired...

These assholes do blatant obviously more corrupt shit and no one bat's an eye...
Hillary's inaction got people killed and she lied about it.
Watergate was breaking and entering.
>>
>>79324655
Bill better watch out. Might get another Vase upside the Head.
>>
>>79327065

There were threads about it yesterday. Its fucked. Even Axelrod said it was fishy.
>>
>>79324655
Also I don't think this was meant to be noticed at all, it was a local affiliate that discovered that it was occurring and had cameras there, it would've been far easier had there been no record of the event taking place.

They fucked up big time and they know it,

Also is Capcha acting funny for anyone else?
>>
>>79324655
I think Bill threw Hillary under the bus. All those times Hillary wouldn't put out. Screamed and threw shit at him and hit him. Hillary trying to take credit for bills successes, and not losing his president job.
>>
Why do they keep referring to Bill as the president?
>>
>>79327951
its just customary tradition out of respect to the former prez
>>
>>79327951
He'll always be referred to as President, like an honorific title.
President Bush, President Carter, even Nixon was referred to as President Nixon after he resigned.
>>
>>79324655
Lynch the nigger
>>
>>79327627
Mine is as well

also lynch the nigger
>>
>>79324655

its because hes innocent dip shits. this whole thing is just political.
>>
>>79327951
They are still referred to as "Mr. President" even after they're out of office
>>
File: 1464911068577.jpg (24 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
1464911068577.jpg
24 KB, 480x486
>>79324655
The ethics rules condensed here include the conflict of interest statutes found at 18 USC §§ 202 to 209, Executive Order 12674 on Principles of Ethical Conduct as amended by EO 12731, the Uniform Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch at 5 CFR Part 2635, Department of Justice regulations at 5 CFR Part 3801 that supplement the uniform standards, and additional Department regulations at 28 CFR Part 45, and Executive branch-wide standards of conduct at 5 USC § 735. …

After that introduction the handbook offers 14 General Principles of Ethical Conduct. The most relevant one to this exploding scandal is number 14.

14. Employees shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that they are violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part. Whether particular circumstances create an appearance that the law or these standards have been violated shall be determined from the perspective of a reasonable person with knowledge of the relevant facts

5 C.F.R 2635.101 (b)

Appearance of Impropriety

An employee shall endeavor to avoid any actions creating the appearance that the employee is violating the law or the ethical standards set forth in this part.

5 CFR 2635.101(b)(14)
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
>>79324655
The Bell is Tolling soon for Hillary Clinton. TRUMP 2016!
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
>>
>>79328544
Bill can be called Mr. Impeached President. Totally accurate.
>>
>>79327202
I'll settle for a Saturday night massacre type of firings after FBI agents leak details about how the whole thing was a shame to begin with. Then after Hillary starts dipping further in the polls we have a brokered convention at the DNC.
>>
>>79327486
>caught red handed
>fishy
>>
>>79328596
Ethics? They have none.
>>
File: Woof.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
Woof.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>"grandkids and golf"
>>
>>79324655
People at this level don't have face to face 1 on 1 meetings unless whatever they are discussing must remain off the record.
>>
AG: "Your wife is fucked."
BC: "Tell me about it... She's still going on and on about wallpaper and furniture."
AG: "No I mean she's severely fucked, I tried to push the whole no one knows nothing angle but the FBI hates her and they're getting closer and closer to.."
BC: "Hey, I scored like 6 under par here in 118 degree heat, and Chelsea got thrown up on."
AG: "No god dammit, you don't understand, things are progressing beyond where even I can't protect her anymore Bill."
BC: "Oh, on the 12th hole I shot an Eagle, before one of my Secret Service detail collapsed form heat exhaustion."
AG: "Also State asked to postpone release of all of the Clinton Foundation communications, for like two years, and I'll try to make that happen, but the Supreme Court is going to get upset about it, and..."
BC: "Do you know if there's a Sbarros's here, I've got a hankerin for pizza."
AG: "Oh fuck! Fuck! There's a fucking camera and a news van."
BC: "Maybe they know where a good pizza place is."
>>
File: laughing.png (192 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
laughing.png
192 KB, 393x391
>>79324655

actually surprised about this
>>
>>79328677
>>79328677
Daily reminder that Bill and Saudi Royalty have fucked this joo slut.
>>
>>79324655
blatant corruption

nothing else left to say
>>
>>79329114
Lost at Sbarro's
>>
When you put black people in power, this is what happens. Detroit became a third world country under the rule of the negro. They get a white mayor in there, and suddenly the city is turning itself around.
>>
They just went in for a quick romp guys don't you respect the RIGHT TO PRIVACY?!?!
>>
>>79327401
Nixon wasn't a dem though.
These will all listen to clinton, or osama and do whatever they are told.
>>
File: 6.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
LYNCH SHIELDS CLINTON FOUNDATION

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/
>>
>>79329027
And yet Lynch has no children...
>>
File: healthybill.jpg (246 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
healthybill.jpg
246 KB, 600x600
>>79329114
Slick willie everyone
>>
File: cantstumptrump.jpg (1 MB, 2478x1421) Image search: [Google]
cantstumptrump.jpg
1 MB, 2478x1421
>>79328596
Most important part

5 C.F. R. § 2635.501 - 503 (Subpart E - Impartiality in Performing Official Duties)

In addition to the impartiality regulation, 28 C.F.R. § 45.2 prohibits a DOJ employee, without written authorization, from participating in a criminal investigation or prosecution if he has a personal or political relationship with any person or organization substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution, or any person or organization which he knows has a specific and substantial interest that would be directly affected by the outcome of the investigation or prosecution.
>>
>>79327065
Breads & circus
>>
>>79324655
One would call Loretta Lynch a traitor, but that nigger bitch is not even real american, deport her to Africa where she belongs, along with Obongo, and Holder.
>>
>>79329771
source

https://www.justice.gov/jmd/conflicts
>>
>>79327882
Hahaha, this would be a great turn of events. Bill asking for immunity in exchange for his testimony.

Though we know this won't happen. Unless there's something so profoundly fucked up it's impossible to ignore, they will keep their mouth shut, get that chip in the big game, tuck it away and save it until the time when Hillary is president and they can cash it in.
The old Potomac two-step.
>>
File: 1449265310081.gif (755 KB, 323x206) Image search: [Google]
1449265310081.gif
755 KB, 323x206
>>79324655
>She has the go/no-go on indicting my wife but we just met to chat about grand kids and a good back swing.
>>
File: 1462409070975.jpg (131 KB, 600x672) Image search: [Google]
1462409070975.jpg
131 KB, 600x672
She's done. It just keeps getting worse.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/28/hillary-clintons-email-story-continues-to-get-harder-and-harder-to-believe/
>>
>>79329652
Wiki leaks will release them though.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 400x387
>>79330296
Soon....
>>
>>79329660

I bet the bitch hasn't picked up a club since mini-golf. She's basically saying, "Bill monologued for 30 minutes straight."
>>
Talk about slippery slopes.
>>
>>79324655
>Hillary is getting off

Gross.
>>
>Retards think this is a warning of a coming indictment and not the nigger reassuring Bill that nothing will happen

FBI doesn't have any say in what happens, just this nigger attorney appointed by a nigger president who all belong to the same party as the individual running for president
>>
There was never any possibility of Hillary being indicted. Despite what a lot of people believe, it's not the FBI's job to charge Hillary with anything. They just give the results of their investigation to the DoJ.

Hillary could have directly sold government secrets to the Chinese and she would still not be charged with anything, because the Democrats are corrupt.
>>
File: 1466515718121.png (3 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
1466515718121.png
3 MB, 1242x2208
>>79329114
You're so fucking delusional.

Hillary is going to be set free and pardoned. You retards have forgotten how powerful the Jews are.

Look at Brexit, you thought it was a victory, but it was orchestrated by Soros to cash out big.

Clinton is protected.

Pic related, Alex Soros mocking us and hinting at the destruction of the EU weeks before brexit
>>
>>79330743
what if Comey at the FBI goes public with the recommendation to indict?
You think anyone will even bother to stop watching Real Housewives to care?

The state of the nation is truly a nightmare.
>>
Drip drip drip drip drip drip
>>
>>79330955
>You think anyone will even bother to stop watching Real Housewives to care?
Well the minority that does care happens to be split into two camps:
>crazies no one cares about
>"intellectuals" who'll excuse any sin democrats take part in while finding any reason they can to blame republicans
>>
>>79330955
Probably won't happen. The Clinton's tend to assassinate people when things don't go their way. Wouldn't be surprised if he suddenly dies on a random ranch with no autopsy...... sound familiar ?
>>
>>79330743
No she sold our uranium to Russia
>>
>>79331206
You think Comey doesnt have spies of his own? A judge is huge, but the director of the FBI is bigly.
>>
>>79324856

>Never trust anyone with 2 Lynches.jpg
>>
File: bill 2.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
bill 2.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>79324655
>Hey, remember when you had to put on the goat head and fuck that dog to get this Job? Here are the pictures.

>Let's talk about Hillary
>>
File: STUMP_Grinder-9000.png (1 MB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
STUMP_Grinder-9000.png
1 MB, 1024x683
>>79329771
THIS CAN BE USED TO GET RID OF LYNCH AND PROSECUTE $HILIARY VIA A "SPECIAL PROSECUTOR."

Unfortunately, it would probably be some RINO pick because 99% of DC is the same fucking party anyway.

We need to trash em all, start term limits on all branches and heavily prosecute anyone who writes legislation for corporate donors to them, their campaigns or their family.

Only then will we have a functional government again.
>>
Doesnt Putin still have those materials? I am pretty sure he would like Don as the POTUS.
>>
>>79330743
Just as a commentary on how pathetic everything has become, there'll be more people posting in a
"How can you whiteboyz even compete" thread than this one...
>>
As I understand it, and somebody correct me if I am wrong, Bill requested the meet when he heard she was flying into the airport at about the time he was flying out. It was not a "chance meeting" where they bump into each other and discuss grandkids and travel. He would not set up a meeting with her just to say "Hi, look at my grandkid, where do you go for a really nice vacation?"

He wanted to try and get information on the indictment possibility, or to try and influence the AG about it.

Lynch is a huge moron for agreeing to meet privately with a potential material witness and/or potential defendant in a case she might have to prosecute. She knows better than that, so why did she agree? She does not need to talk to Bill about the case, even if she plans to derail the indictment.

My theories are that either she had reason to believe that Bill was about to agree to testify in exchange for immunity (in which case she might should have let somebody else handle it, but as a courtesy to a former President she might have decided to take that meeting herself), or she knows the request to indict is coming from the FBI and wants reason to recuse herself. Not sure what else makes sense.

ut do not assume that the Obama administration is going to carry Hillary's water on this. There is no love lost between Obama and Hillary, nor between their supporters at the upper levels. Hillary shattering another barrier so close after Obama would not pleas him, as it would detract attention from how glitteringly wonderful he is.

The ideal scenario for Obama (and thus Lynch) would be for Hillary to remain unindicted until after the convention (taking Bernie out of play) then indict her the week after, allowing DNC (read: Obama) to hand-pick a replacement. Depending on who her VP pick is, it might be them, or it might be Biden, who has been a good soldier for Obama, who will continue his policies and who will have zero chance of elbowing him back a step in the history books.
>>
File: nobill.png (774 KB, 634x737) Image search: [Google]
nobill.png
774 KB, 634x737
>>79331543
>>
File: hillary will be indicted.jpg (88 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
hillary will be indicted.jpg
88 KB, 500x427
Hillary will never be indicted. The Republic died generations ago.
>>
>>79330743
hell Bill sold nuke sub propeller technology to China.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 824x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 824x612
>>79330296
WHEN?!?!?

>tfw Assange has been dead from a barbell accident for 3 weeks and nobody even knows
>>
>>79324655
>Loretta Lynch, the head of the committee investigating into Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal, has had a half hour private meeting with Lynch at an airport.
met with herself eh?
>>
>>79330743
>They just give the results of their investigation to the DoJ.

Correct

>Hillary could have directly sold government secrets to the Chinese and she would still not be charged with anything, because the Democrats are corrupt.

Partially correct. Obama does not like Hillary, if the timing can be made to work so that he could keep his "legacy" intact, he would not be saddened to see her put out of the picture.
>>
>>79327401

That's because we let niggers run wild nowadays and crime means nothing
>>
>>79330837
>being this paranoid
>>
>>79331732
http://imgur.com/a/c4qCx

this was posted a couple of days ago and is a pretty good read.

I think Obama appointed Hillary as SoS knowing she'd eventually hang herself with her own bullshit...
>>
>>79331580
Term limits would be nice if it weren't up to the people who held the jobs to make the rule.
Thank you founding fathers.
>>
>>79331926
You forgot to call me a tin foil
>>
>>79330837
>Hillary is going to be set free and pardoned.
A pardon would wreck her campaign, though.

It also would be too likely to damage Obama's reputation for him to easily consider it. Look at Jerry Ford after Nixon -- though Hillary is still coddled by enough of the people whose opinion Obama cares about that he might be able to do it. But I am not convinced he wants to do that until her campaign is off the table.
>>
If Hillary is indicted, what then?
Oh yeah Bernie becomes the Democrats nominee and thrashes Trump far more than Hillary appears to be right now.
Hillary is your BEST chance of winning, and all you can do now is convert bernouts to Trump or at the least convince them to vote for a third party.
>>
>>79330045
Bill doesn't want to go to prison for his evil wife.
Comey doesn't want to send a retired president to prison.
$5 says Hillary suddenly drops out of the race before the convention due to health concerns and dissapears to some island, and everything is forgotten.
>>
>>79324655
She controls the media.
>>
>>79332227
Sander's is an independent. The DNC will not allow him to be the guy. If indicted, in walks Biden at the convention.
>>
>>79330177
underrated
>>
File: 013.jpg (50 KB, 642x414) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
50 KB, 642x414
>>79325292
>"Loretta Lynch had a half hour private meeting with Loretta Lynch at an airport.
>>
>>79332227
>If Hillary is indicted, what then?

She ignores the indictment, gets elected and becomes immune from prosecution.

>>79324655

There was never any.
>>
>>79331580
>We need to trash em all,

I am ore sympathetic to this concept than formerly.

>start term limits on all branches

I disagree, neophyte congressmen being led around the capitol building by unelected (and thus unlimited and unaccountable) congressional staff seems a bad plan. Better would be to do something about gerrymandering and make elections competitive again.

>and heavily prosecute anyone who writes legislation for corporate donors to them, their campaigns or their family.

Use some caution here -- donations can certainly be corrupting, but it is also possible, and reasonable, and should be legal, for somebody to support candidates who would write the kind of legislation they would favor. I don't see a value in threatening with prosecution folks who engage in supporting candidates that do things they like.

Where a quid pro quo can be demonstrated, that is a different story.
>>
>>79324655
Probably not. Trump was right in that the democucks are protecting her. What do we do though?
>>
File: 1467085253034.png (15 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
1467085253034.png
15 KB, 255x184
>>79324655
>>79331732
You guys don't get it. Bill Clinton really did not discuss any of those cases, I promise you. Why? Because he didn't need to.

Just meeting her would create a scandal, just as planned. The news cycle becomes obsessed with what was said in this meeting, and the real investigation is delayed...and delayed...and delayed...then Hillary is elected.

Witnesses come forward attesting (truthfully) that all they talked about was golf etc. No one will indict a sitting president because of the damage to the US' reputation. The real investigation goes nowhere.

Checkmate.
>>
File: 1465393930005.jpg (54 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1465393930005.jpg
54 KB, 500x465
>>79331365
>bigly
>>
>>79331589
Probably he does, given how easy hacking into Hillery's private server would have been.

Whether he would prefer Trump is an open question. But ina nay case, being seen as trying to influence a US election would be potentially likely to boomerang -- see the British reaction to Obama scolding an threatening them over Brexit. Putin is much less politically naive than Obama.
>>
Hillary is fucked. There's like 90 FBI agents who said they're going to go rogue and whistle blow if Hillary isn't indicted.

In all likelihood, the conversation was probably about working out a plea bargain because they know the party is over.
>>
>>79324655
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>79332820
The only way to win is for Trump to beat her in the election. The indictment isn't coming, we all knew this.
>>
>>79332663
>She ignores the indictment, gets elected and becomes immune from prosecution.
Because that worked so well for Nixon.
>>
>>79330296
>>79331778
The encrypted insurance file, all 88gb of it,was already released.
If assange dies, encryption key is automatically released via dead man switch.
>>
>>79332963
>plea bargain

She becomes president in November. This delusion that she is going to get indicted should just stop.
>>
>>79332101
It was implied though.

No I'll go read your post and see if you are paranoid.
>>
>>79332820
Constitutional crisis...
Was this a set up to set up appointment of a special prosecutor?
Surely the logic of swearing in a suspected criminal that has the ability to kill the investigation into herself will appear relevant to...
wait I forgot that they've spun the whole 'this is a political witch hunt' and people have eaten it up and excreted it out...

We're fucked
>>
>>79324655
It's most likely about the martial law enforcement, and how to go on about it.
It's better than emailing him. He doesn't email, remember?
>>
Unfortunately the only way something will happen is if Trump wins.
>>
File: sad_pepe.png (479 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe.png
479 KB, 960x804
>>79332703
>>79332820
>>
>>79333110
Hillary Clinton is never going to be president.
>>
>>79332203
obongo doesn't care about his reputation anymore, that's why he's started going nuclear recently with this fucking free movement thing that nobody was allowed to vote against
>>
>>79327065
The cunt is gonna be your president; you might as well not fight it. The time for us to use our guns passed years ago. The USA is finished. Sit back, and enjoy the suck.
>>
>>79333128
OK, I don;t think you are particularly paranoid, but I think you are wrong on Hillary being protected. Obama will take her out if he can see an opening to do so without damaging his "legacy."

He wants to be followed by a Democrat president who will keep his policies in place and defend Obamacare. Being manipulative in order to get that without having to be upstaged by Hillary would be right up his alley.
>>
>>79333110
Implying that there aren't enough CIA/homeland security/military generals that won't go rouge and start a coup after the facts are leaked when doj passes on indictment.
And they know this.
They have to convict Hillary or they lose control of the country.
Hillary just became a sacrificial lamb.
>>
>>79327951
All former presidents get to retain the honorary title. Like retired Doctors.
>>
>>79332227
Forget about the election. Can't you see that this is another massive case of the state playing tricks on the people by breaking its own rules?

These elites are daunting and laughing at us. They meet at airports with jets real workers have to pay for to discuss how to betray those people. Why do we allow this?
We are constantly being bombarded with stories about those terrible kings in the past that just did as they liked and now what do we have her? We're supposed to just let this people go on fooling with the extra joke that it is not God this time that elected them, but the people.
Shoot them, hang them, burn them.
>>
>>79332963

I guarantee you theyve got every one of them under surveillance and give them regular polygraphs.

And I bet theyve bought off Assange with a promise to let him walk out of the Embassy. They might even have threatened Putin with some leaks of their own.
>>
>>79332600
lol, oh god. my sides, they are dirty rice and grav n mash.
>>
>>79333739
>give them regular polygraphs

Polygraphs do not work.
>>
>>79324655
Lynch has no kids of her own

And to top it off , she was appointed a judge by Bill Clinton
>>
>>79324655
>Something is definitely fishy here.

yeah, two people talking about random bullshit

crazy
>>
>>79333739
And what are they going to do about it? They can't have hundreds of people wind up with shooting themselves in the head twice.
>>
File: image.png (267 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267 KB, 420x420
>turn on CNN
>"we are joined by editor in chief of (((daily beast)))
>spend 5mins talking about how Trump is at war with Chamber of Commerce
>spend 1 min about how Clinton-Lynch is much ado about nothing and how the real problem is conspiracy theorists using this to push their narrative
>spend last 5 mins saying how GOP convention is going to be empty except for Trump and "D list celebrities"

This network needs to die.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 691x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 691x624
>>79333981
>>
>>79332227
>>79332337
>>79332663

If she is indicted, she is done.

But if she is indicted before or during the convention, there are enough Berniefags thereeto nominate him, which is not what Obama and the DNC want.

IF games are being played, the indictment will be announced after the convention, and "more in sorrow than in anger," Obama and DNC will roll Biden or possibly but less likely Warren into the spot, unless Hillary's Veep us somebody they can live with.

If Hillary is aware of such shenanigans, she may pick a Veep with an eye towards giving them all a parting "fuck you," in which case look for Sanders or maybe Warren if she thinks Obama does not want to have his First Black President thing upstaged by a First Woman President following him.

House of Cards level shenanigans would be for her to pick Bill, but if she went down he could not be the Presidential candidate. But my memory (again, if I am wrong somebody correct me) he could be VP, though in the event of the President dying/leaving office, he could not be President again so the Speaker would be up. That all seems too goofy though, can't see her doing it unless she really wanted to give them the finger on the way out the door and was to angry to think it through.
>>
>>79332703
I can't wait to hang you neocon scum from lampposts.
t.NatSoc
>>
>>79334230
Bill can't be VP. Anyone in the line of succession can't have served before.
>>
Oh, dear! Oh, paranoia! Meeting in public to plot an illegal deal whilst the Secret Service is standing by? Come on, Bill probably has her home phone number or could make a call easily enough. Next conspiracy, please....
>>
>>79332227

Uh there's actually a lot of people who are going to vote for Hillary. Im in complete disbelief myself but I won't be surprised if she wins. Our country is so shit were going to vote for a known criminal to head the Presidency. People here are fucking retarded
>>
File: 1466995678719.jpg (46 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1466995678719.jpg
46 KB, 473x500
>>79324655
>>
Is there anything PRODUCTIVE RepubliCONS can do besides spending all their time and energy on "judging" Democrats? That's the voters job.
>>
>>79332997
>>She ignores the indictment,

Wat she could ignore is not relevant. The DNC would not ignore it, on the grounds that it eould be too likely to cost them an election they are scared shitless not to lose. Trump terrifies them.

And that's before (admittedly speculative) shenanigans about Obama not wanting her to succeed him kick in.
>>
>>79333577
This.

The military will fucking go apey.
>>
File: 1436134037373.jpg (51 KB, 960x525) Image search: [Google]
1436134037373.jpg
51 KB, 960x525
You are incorrect. Hillary has not broken any laws. She has not been charged with breaking any law. The State Department has not suggested Secretary Clinton broke laws. You are basing you statement on rumors. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are not part of the investigation. As with all of the FAKE investigations led by Right Wing Groups this one will prove to be nothing. The people who should be complaining here as the Democrats. It should not take this long for the Justice Department to finish the investigation and submit their report the the Attorney General.
>>
>>79333278
He cares deeply about his reputation in history. He does not, I agree, give a fuck what you or I think of him.
>>
File: WeGuardYouWhile YouSleep.jpg (196 KB, 1000x415) Image search: [Google]
WeGuardYouWhile YouSleep.jpg
196 KB, 1000x415
>>79333300
You realize if everyone just refused to go to work the entire world would grind to a halt. We run the world, it cannot function without our participation. This defeatist attitude is just childish.
>>
>>79333577
>military generals that won't go rouge

See, I told you we should not have let the trannies in.
>>
>>79334192

what part hurts your feelings
>>
>>79334412
>Anyone in the line of succession can't have served before.

thats not even remotely true
>>
>>79334738
Hi Correct The Record.
>>
>>79324655
>This cunt, currently working with BLM to launch a race war so martial law can happen, is in charge and has meetings with the husband of the woman she's investigating
>meanwhile trumps judge is a member of la raza and the prosecutor is a big clinton donor
>nope, don't see any conflicts of interest
Someone needs to lynch lynch
>>
>>79334934
Your pollyanna dismissal.
>>
What is wrong with people!!! There is not even the appearance of impropriety. If she wanted to communicate with Bill Clinton there are about a thousand different ways she could covertly do that you know.
Furthermore, I have been in court rooms and seen prosecutors speak directly to the defense attorney and I heard no shouts of impropriety. Remember she has not even been charged with anything!
>>
>>79334997
It actually is though. Bill served his two terms. He's done.

Now if he was only a one term president then yes he would be a valid VP.
>>
>>79333739
>regular polygraphs

Presumably they are not THAT retarded.
>>
>>79334738
The shills are real.

Dude, the emails prove she broke the law, regardless if the Clinton appointed investigator decides not to prosecute.

Kys.
>>
File: tumblr_2016isouryear.TBTetr.jpg (30 KB, 334x395) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_2016isouryear.TBTetr.jpg
30 KB, 334x395
No matter how hard you GOP supporters and bernouts try you cannot convict people for NOT doing anything wrong. Sure you can smear and lie and pout but in the end its still hot air coming out your dick holsters.
>>
>>79334738
No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.
>>
>>79334738
Kill yourself
>>
File: dead.png (710 KB, 634x737) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
710 KB, 634x737
>>79329713
>>
Donald Trump meets with the Speaker of the House and Republicans leadership to discuss policy and no one raises the idea about the impropriety of a private citizen getting access to people at the highest level of government to talk policy. Right wing hypocrisy at it's finest!
>>
>>79333981
>two people talking about random bullshit

If they had just happened to run itno each other somewhere, at some Democrat event or something, or happened to run into each other at the VIP lounge, OK, maybe.

But that is not what happened.

Bill requested a meeting, and held his flight to wait for her. Whatever Lynch's motives, Slick was Up To Something (tm)
>>
>>79324655

We've known she was getting off for months.

One way or another the Democrats protect their own.

A Trump Presidency is the only way we'd ever see an indictment.
>>
>>79324655
7 investigations and millions of dollars later, it was determined that they talked about Bill Clinton's golf game and his grandchildren.

LOL
>>
>>79334738
wtf i love clinton now
>>
File: 1452567495331.jpg (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1452567495331.jpg
27 KB, 512x512
>>79334902
Why would the military need or want trannies?
They are 0.003% of the population.
I do not understand their thinking on allowing these mentally ill people to serve, they can go dress like a woman on there own time. They are not vital for our military.
>>
The shilling is overwhelming
>>
>>79334412
I think you are in error, though it is unlikely ever to come up. Though somebody who was not eligible to be President could not then become President just because they later held an office that was in line of succession. If, hypothetically, Bill were VP and Hill had a stroke, the presidency would pass on down the line to the Speaker of the House.
>>
>>79334424
>in public

Nope, but nice try
>>
>>79334574
Republicans are voters too.
>>
>>79324655

SAME PARTY WATCHING THEIR OWN BACKS...HOW IS THIS LEGAL?!

ASSANGE IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
>>
>>79335109
They shouldn't be communicating to begin with. There's absolutely no legitimate reason for it. She's overseeing a criminal investigation into the man's wife. Bill should have known better than to approach her, and she should have known better than to speak with him.
>>
>>79333774
I will take the two piece, white meat, a breast and a wing. brrrrrrrbrrr
>>
>>79334738
I may be the only guy here who recognized your James Carville impersonation for what it was.

That is one ape-shit bastard, gotta admire his skillz though.
>>
>>79335307
KEK
>>
>>79327627
My capcha has been weird too. Only in certain threads though.
>>
>>79335151
He cannot be President again.

If you have a source for your assertion that he cannot be VP or otherwise in the line of succession, would be interested.
>>
>>79330045
Marital partners are not allowed to testify against one another in the US
>>
>>79324655
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION
THEY MUST RELEASE THE TAPES
YOU NIGGERS MUST RELEASE THE TAPES
>>
>>79335382
>We've known she was getting off for months.

Gross
>>
File: scruffy.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
scruffy.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>79327627
>Also is Capcha acting funny for anyone else?

Second.
>>
>>79336519

FOIA means nothing. If the government doesn't want to release it, it doesn't get released.
>>
File: tumblr_Hillary.1qzydh2o1_500.gif (2 MB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_Hillary.1qzydh2o1_500.gif
2 MB, 400x250
Bill Clinton was the PRESIDENT and meeting government officials is not horrible, all ex-Presidents do it. What it is is something Drumpf knows all too well, a political misstep To think anything happened with Lynch, the Attorney General, needs more than a meeting with an ex-President. This is perfect for Drumpf and his followers' absurd innuendos and imputes the character of Lynch and Bill Clinton. It's sheer fantasy.
>>
>>79329652
Non-batshit source requested.
>>
>>79336407
There's gray area in the 12th and 22nd amendments.

It doesn't say it explicitly, but there's enough of an argument to suggest that you can't do it.
>>
>>79327882
I wonder about that -- it also now occurs to me that he may know something about her health that would allow him to make a private plea for mercy.
>>
>>79337032
Having read them, I see no gray area at all, and no prohibition about holding an office that is in the succession when you are not qualified to be President. You would, of course, not be able to become President should that come up. And it is unlikely that a former two-term President will ever be Secretary of State or House Speaker or something.
>>
>>79336878
Maybe write your own post next time, because this current one is clearly written by a mexican robot.
>>
File: 1461381703567.jpg (96 KB, 621x630) Image search: [Google]
1461381703567.jpg
96 KB, 621x630
bump
>>
here is some footage from there meeting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sagg08DrO5U
>>
>>79329275
same
>>
Do you retarded americans not understand this yet?

Take this from me. Brazil has had political corruption ever since it was discovered 500 years ago.

NOTHING will happen to Hillary.
NO
FUCKING
THING

Even Brazilian HUEliticians can avoid bullshit like wizards, so the fucking person closest to the most powerful president in the world will surely as fuck never be indicted for anything.

Even if she killed Trump with her own hands she wouldn't be indicted.

Just face it.
>>
>>79336507
Incorrect, they may not be COMPELLED to testify against each other.

He could also testify against anybody else they are planning to indict, and might offer to do so if they let Hillary off.

"The Court modifies the Hawkins rule so that the witness-spouse alone has a privilege to refuse to testify adversely; the witness may be neither compelled to testify nor foreclosed from testifying. Here, petitioner's spouse chose to testify against him; that she did so after a grant of immunity and assurances of lenient treatment does not render her testimony involuntary, and thus petitioner's claim of privilege was properly rejected."

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/445/40/case.html
>>
She didn't do anything that the last few secretaries of state didn't do. The state department didn't even tell her to use an official email instead.

This is a complete nontroversy, just like Benghazi.

And it will end up being cover for shit she actually has done, since infotainment pundits have been howling wolf for years about this and Benghazi.
>>
>>79337590
Do you not realize that she's disliked by literally everyone she's ever come in contact with?
>>
>>79337590
Our country isn't a shithole like brazil, though
>>
What a bunch of idiots you all are. If they had planned a meeting don't you think that they would have been smart enough to arrange it to be private so that no one would know about it? Bill Clinton and Lynch are not quite as dumb as you think they are. Just remember that **DRUMPF is mentally unstable** and will never be PoTUS. He will never be given control over thousands of nuclear weapons and the future of the world. You bernouts and drumpfkins need to get over yourselves and accept it.
>>
she is gonna have to say our do something cool pretty soon. :P
>>
>>79332997
Noxon wasn't president in 2016. The world that existed then no longer exists.
>>
>>79333356
Do you really believe that? He doesn't give a fuck. He's one of the most hated presidents ever and I'd be willing to bet he leaves the country when he's out of office. Do you really think obamacare was his idea lol? That bill was written by insurance companies.
>>
>>79324655
No, she is above the law at this point.
>>
>>79337590
I don't think it will either, I just don't want her to be president.
>>
HIllary is so fucked
lmao
>>
>>79329713
more like sick willie
>>
>>79336878
If any former president has character, its bill clinton
>>
>>79324655
you are incredibly uneducated if you believe loretta lynch would indict hillary clinton, shes one of them BLM NWO puppetss u fucking dumb shit wtf is going on in this board. its either a bunch of u faggots just came from some other board and saw a CNN article and come here proposing your own spin on the information you read in said CNN article or you mother fuckers are shills or forum bots or some shit because i cant stop seeing Loretta lynch and george soros being shilled on this fucking board wtf is happening U MOTHER FUCKING KEKS
>>
Uninformed britbong here, can someone explain this whole email thing to me? The impression I have gotten is that she had some sort of private email server, and did something bad with it.
>>
>>79335330
Paid shilling at its finest!
>>
>>79337590
>You subhuman baboon.
>You literal nigger.
>How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey.
>>
>>79324655
People are so scared of being put on Hillary's assassination list that nothing will be done against her. Lynch probably got spooked into submission after being gangstalked for a week.
>>
>>79339768
Why shill here though is what I dont understand? This must be bigger than even we think.
>>
>>79339885
Hillary is going down in flames
>>
File: image.png (65 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
65 KB, 640x1136
>>79336756
It's been just whiting out my screen. Now I can post but pic related was what happened every time I tried to post.
>>
>>79339746
It's a constantly changing story. It's illegal for someone like her to have that kind of server and use your government email on it since it's not secure. Initially she made a lot of claims such as "the IT guy set it up idk what's up I'm an old lady lol" but that, along with many other claims, have been found out to be false. that claim was falsified once an email came out showing that she had a design plan for the email server and played an active role in setting it up. Tons of emails were not handed over and have since been released by leakers which just keeps plunging her further and further into a hole of guilt. But she won't be indicted since she's Hillary Clinton.
>>
I don't care about her e-mails, but shes got no granba! still waiting....
>>
File: HillbotinSunlight.jpg (84 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HillbotinSunlight.jpg
84 KB, 640x480
>>79338017
>>
>>79336878
Do you guys get prepared responses emailed to you or do you make them up on your own?
>>
>>79324655
people legitimately thought she wasn't gonna get off for the sake of political "correctness"
every single time i read shit on /pol/ you lot get more retarded with certain shit, corrupt shithole governments gonna corrupt shithole government. this is literally a nothing post because everyone and their mother already knew this. blue pilled niggers even knew this one, its incredible how anyone thought democracy would work when retardation is involved.
>>
>>79339746
Hillary Clinton didn't want to be harassed by Freedom of Information Act requests. All of her .gov email is eligible to be read, to avoid that she used the Clinton Foundation email and forwarded all official communication thru that. (Big big no no) Then she gets the bright idea to move it to her house and lo' and behold it gets hacked by foreign Intelligence agencies, wikileaks and the FBI.
She then "inadvertently" tried to erase them at a shitty attempt at damage control.
Press get wind of something and begin to ask questions.
>>
>>79340174
If she came out and said fuck your top secret emails nigga. straight democrat ticket. lol
>>
File: 39203r82.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
39203r82.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>>79324655
>Loretta Lynch, the head of the committee investigating into Hillary Clinton's e-mail scandal, has had a half hour private meeting with Lynch at an airport.

You had one job.
>>
>>79338017
>**DRUMPF is mentally unstable**
Can you prove that?
Its actually HIllary who's health is failing. Trump already had his doctor give a clean bill of health. Hillary does not want her health records made public.
>>
>>79340498
failed the BAR exam as well
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/barexam.asp
>>
>>79340038
>>79340405
So she was handling secret shit through a private email server which is illegal?
What got leaked?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1688x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1688x2000
Just one little blood clot....

September 9th....

Also, not a single shill here has defended her competance or anything. Half as much admit that she's corrupt.
>>
>>79324856
>She met with * Bill Clinton
That's better. For a minute you seemed angry to the point of incoherence (not that I could blame you).

Shillary will beat the rap. The State Dept just filed for a 27 month stay on releasing her state dept email between her and her slush fund/"charity" Clinton Foundation.

I swear this bitch is the devil.
>>
>>79340623
ask the Kremlin
>>
>>79340623
That's the BEST PART! Nobody knows!
Until it's released (in 27 months) there's no telling what was discussed, auctioned off, or compromised, what CIA operations, she used her email to direct drone strikes, and spin her bullshit sorry about YouTube causing ambassador Stevens to be murdered. But Russia can probably tell you.
The best part is knowing the Clinton frame of mind, there's several things that could compromise a second Clinton administration. We'll have a president that will be able to be blackmailed intosubmission.
>>
>>79341129
So if the emails were made known and they were particularly incriminating, could she be locked up? How are they allowing someone being investigated to run for office?
>>
>>79335237
nice pasta
>>
>>79340458
and fuck the Clinton foundation. landslide victory, people carrying her on there shoulders.
>>
>>79341550
Because: Clinton

Rules are meant to be followed by peasants and the Arkansas Queen has a crown to wear and @POTUS to tweet from.
You guys need any Cisco CCR certed network programmers there?
>>
>>79341550
For better or worse all american citizens are innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law. Even the ones who obviously are at fault. Until the gavel drops on her she's still got all her rights.

Of course she's likely given extra room due to being a Clinton.
>>
File: James Comey.jpg (50 KB, 770x415) Image search: [Google]
James Comey.jpg
50 KB, 770x415
>>79330837
>>79332203
you forget that the internet's power goes both ways, and both Assaunge, the FBI, and probably the Russians, have the dirt on her and are most likely going to leak it all if she doesnt get an indictment.
>>
>>79336107
Well it's not like you just say no when a former president who may or may not have had hundreds of people killed asks for a meeting. Circumstances be damned
>>
>>79324655
Why should we? Loretta Lynch is a political hack who has repeatedly cucked the FBI and tainted its investigation
>>
>>79342096
>For better or worse all american citizens are innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law
Patriot act says otherwise
>>
>>79334424
get out shill
>>
File: 1464920620390.jpg (13 KB, 383x367) Image search: [Google]
1464920620390.jpg
13 KB, 383x367
>>79324655
So lynch talked to lynch and lynch denies that lynch OR lynch talked about the email scandal? guess not talking about something at a specific time means the email scandal is a dead egg.
>>
The lasting memory I'll have of Hillary is her practically screaming: "What difference does it make!?" In her shrill witch voice
>>
>>79329114
>read and chuckled
>at the Sbarro's line, shifted into Bill's voice

thesesidesweremadeforwalkin.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 674x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 674x428
>>79343357
>>
>>79334447
yup, most people i know that are going to vote for her just give the "she's a woman and will do a good job" i have lost hope for this country and can't stand anyone anymore. most people are fucking airheads beening herded along by social media. disgusts me
>>
>>79330296
>>79330382
THEY ALREADY ARE AVAILABLE

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
>>
>>79343620
That's not all of them.
Not by a long shot
>>
>>79330296
>>79330382

from 9/10/2012

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/19595
>>
File: Clinton-Lynch.png (406 KB, 778x728) Image search: [Google]
Clinton-Lynch.png
406 KB, 778x728
>>79324655
>>
>>79343738
Isn't this enough to indict? Jesus what else do they need???

HOW MANY MORE STORE FRONTS DO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE TO SELECT
>>
What kind of punishment could she expect if she ends up being convicted?
>>
>>79342096
>>79341550
>For better or worse all american citizens are innocent untill proven guilty in a court of law
does not apply to classified information, in order to gain access to it you literally have to sign your constitutional rights away.
even an iota of suspicion of unsecured classified info gets you locked up in federal prison until the investigation is concluded
but clinton isnt because clinton
>>
>>79340008

Google's captcha is have a fuck up lately as usual.
>>
File: yobbb.png (182 KB, 427x700) Image search: [Google]
yobbb.png
182 KB, 427x700
>>79344199
Immediate death sentence via firing squad
>>
>>79344199
life in maximum security prison at minimum
>>
>>79343959
The investigation needs to triple check everything before charging a former SoS, first lady and NY Senator and presidential candidate with conspiracy, fraud, obstruction of justice, bribery, destruction of evidence, racketeering, perjury, and treason.

Close all loopholes, ensure any compromised assets are protected and then trial.
>>
File: MrT.jpg (38 KB, 289x362) Image search: [Google]
MrT.jpg
38 KB, 289x362
>>79324655
trump tards and Bern cucks actually thought Clinton was going to get indicated or some shit.

they also thought they had a chance of being president.

I pity the fool
>>
>>79344473
>not using legacy
>>
>>79345066
this
there is no way in hell the FBI isnt a caged dog waiting to tear her to shreds
but because AG and POTUS are corrupt as fuck they just have to wait
>>
File: Lynch-67.png (213 KB, 580x546) Image search: [Google]
Lynch-67.png
213 KB, 580x546
>>
>>79344199
if it amounts to espionage it can count as treason, which carries the death penalty.
>>
File: REEE LORD KEK.jpg (55 KB, 863x420) Image search: [Google]
REEE LORD KEK.jpg
55 KB, 863x420
>>79324655
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

there I REEEEEEEEEEEEE'd for you.
>>
File: OhFace.png (68 KB, 254x238) Image search: [Google]
OhFace.png
68 KB, 254x238
>>79339999
>>
>>79340702
What happens if she's president and incriminating evidence comes out
>>
>>79324655
We talked about it a lot. Hillary is going to get away with it unless Trump wins
>>
File: ILLBILL.png (1 MB, 1431x715) Image search: [Google]
ILLBILL.png
1 MB, 1431x715
>>79329713
hey guy
>>
>>79339999

PRAISE KEK!

TRUMP WILL RULE FOR 8 YEARS AND MAGA.
>>
>>79343958
Has anyone else noticed that bills mouth is always hanging open ? Early onset dementia?
>>
>>79345664
Constitutional crisis,
If anything is going to happen it'll happen long before any inauguration
>>
>>79345533
What is that from?
>>
>>79339999
OH SHIT NIGGER
>>
>>79345968
Yea I figure it would happen after the convention if it happens at all. But how is this 27 month thing going to affect this whole process
>>
>>79339999
check em
>>
>>79345985
some shitty movie called The Relic
>>
>>79324655

only if the people demand it

what say you Americans? is it alright to be ruled by criminals?
>>
>>79327344

you indict me my people will beat you to death with a nine iron
>>
>>79346127
I think it's a request to extend the deadline.
Not enough State dept. Staff to filter the 35k+ emails that compromise national security.
That can't be allowed, that's over a year and a half of President Clinton.
It'll have to happen sooner rather than later
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.