[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your thoughts about homeschooling? Is it the only way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: coolkids.jpg (24 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
coolkids.jpg
24 KB, 398x400
What are your thoughts about homeschooling?
Is it the only way to give a good education to your kids nowadays?
>>
>>79323417
If I had kids it is how I would do it. Having been through the public system I know what a clusterfuck it is.
>>
>>79323537
My main problem with homeschooling is the fact kids don't interact with other children.
Isn't there a risk of ending up with an autistic NEET afraid of going outside?
>>
Good way to make your kid into an autistic sperg.
>>
>>79323996
No. There are plenty of groups you can join that deal specifically with that problem.
>>
>>79323417

Don't. I had a relative that was homeschooled, a very smart but socially retarded lady.

Send your kids to decent a private school instead. Just not the catholic single-sex kind, it turns the boys into fags and the girls in turbo-sluts.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 960x733) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 960x733
>>79323417
It looks like those children are being abused, I'm going to need to confiscate them goy t. DYFS
>this legitimately happens

I was watching some movie where some redneck named his kid Hitler and they took away his kid.
>>
>>79323417
>>79313778
>>
>>79323417
poor kids.
>>
>>79323417

>Literal retards teaching their children misinformation, turning them into retards as well

Should be illegal desu and should be grounds for losing the right to parenthood.
>>
>>79323417
>>79323996

There are groups of "outdoor & indoor activities" specifically for homeschooled kids.

Also, sports club help a lot.
>>
>>79324951
>Literal retards teaching their children misinformation
What the fuck do you call public school education other than mashing childrens' brains?
>>
Homeschooled kid here

I wish I had gone to school
>>
>>79326221
yuros think children belong to the state, so they think when they haven't had the proper marxist brainwashing from childhood, that they're "retarded" and "fucked up"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.