[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
State Department won’t release Clinton Foundation emails for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hillary-clinton-feeling-blue.jpg (45 KB, 920x537) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-feeling-blue.jpg
45 KB, 920x537
>Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

>If the court permits the delay, the public won’t be able to read the communications until October 2018, about 22 months into her prospective first term as President. The four senior Clinton aides involved were Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael Fuchs, Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/exclusive-state-department-wont-release-clinton-foundation-emails-for-27-months/

Come on, /pol/. How does nobody see how the state is just laughing at them?
>>
>>79320078
so they won't release it until after the election she is participating in? How convenient for her!
>>
>>79320078

What the actual fuck
>>
>>79320078
As awful as this is IF clinton were to win in 2016, then the emails were to come out in 2018 and she gets impeached and Trump wins in 2020 (no reason he can't run again) it would undermine the credibility of the democrats permanently in a way that even DT winning in 2016 can't. Still, I think either way with Obama and the MSM doing everything in their power to smear Trump and sweep Hillary's misdoings under the rug, Trump will still win.
>>
>>79320078
>Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday
Man, if only I could remember who runs the DOJ. Then if only I could remember if the person who runs the DOJ has had any contact with the Clintons recently.

Can anyone help me with my flawed memories?
>>
>>79320078
she stopped boko haram from getting on the terrorist list. she's a fucked sell out in the end to me. pray for the girls kidnapped because of her.

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone
>>
File: 1265553715-park-it-fast.jpg (3 KB, 100x86) Image search: [Google]
1265553715-park-it-fast.jpg
3 KB, 100x86
>>79320078
>>
This was filed pretty much at the same time Bill Clinton and head of DOJ Lynch had a quick meeting last night
>>
I think were heading towards a civil war regardless of who the next president is
>>
>>79320978
No oneis going to risk an impeachment after Bill's failed.

We had him dead to rights for perjury and still couldn't get the votes needed. Which caused Bill's popularity to go up and allowing Hillary to get into the Senate.
>>
>>79322645
>We had him dead to rights for perjury and still couldn't get the votes needed.

Because the Republicans also had a scandal and were threatened by the Democrats so it was a mutual withdrawal.

I seriously don't know how we can make fun of people being scared of witches in the past when we constantly let ourselves be fooled by those buffoons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.