[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with having a family dynasty run a megacorporation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
What's wrong with having a family dynasty run a megacorporation? Peasants cry more.
>>
literally nothing
>>
>>79319659
That you are not picking the most qualified people but rather simply those most well connected.
>>
File: great_houses_of_korea.jpg (143 KB, 1841x896) Image search: [Google]
great_houses_of_korea.jpg
143 KB, 1841x896
>>79320029
but bloodrite is more important. Heirs should be picked based on blood. It's a form of modern feudalism.
>>
>>79319659
>muh capitalism
>people who deserve more money get it
This type of oligarchy is why capitalism is flawed and needs oversight. People deserving these positions never get them because they just keep putting their family in.
>>
File: IXKmvDA.jpg (293 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
IXKmvDA.jpg
293 KB, 1200x1000
>>79320339
feudalism the most natural and stable human social structure. There is a reason why this type of social structure existed for millennia.
>>
>>79320029
Most people who are succesful is not because they are qualified it is because they are well connected. Of course you need talent and capacity but qualifications without connections do nothing and connection without qualifications may help you a lot!
>>
>>79320788
It seems naive to think that things on the right werent present during the feudal eras, and that some things on the left arent still prevelant now.
>>
>>79320788
Because no other system existed. There has never been anything other than Oligarchies.
>>
>>79319659
I like how we get to be Simpson characters
>>
>>79320180

Why doesnt Japan try and create a cellphone for the gaijin?
>>
>>79319659

The resources of a mega corporation and its value are determined by 'peasants' op.

If workers simply were unmotivated and no one wanted to invest, almost any company would shrivel up and die.

Thankfully giant tech firms aren't energy companies, so they can't afford armies of robots yet.
>>
>>79320788

Nice dubs Joseon but you are wrong
>>
File: 1466356986031.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466356986031.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
>>79320788
>>
>>79319659
hhaha i want to cut the eye open and force the knfie into the eye socket to force it open because it is stupid slit
>>
>>79320788
Judges don't make shit imao
>>
>tfw you will never start a great family corporation
>>
>>79319659
Couple months ago, a Jew tried arguing about this with Seven & I Holdings corporation (Japan), you may know them from 7-11 the convenience store. It benefits globalists when you pick "the one best suited for the job", because then you could reasonably argue for someone of a completely different ethnicity to be in charge of the company. I think there's nothing wrong with nepotism, but opinions will vary across cultures.
>>
>>79319659

why are all their first names lee????
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.