[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not supporting LGBT rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: 2014_06_05_dc_lgbtflag2.3c399.jpg (9 KB, 850x537) Image search: [Google]
2014_06_05_dc_lgbtflag2.3c399.jpg
9 KB, 850x537
>2016
>not supporting LGBT rights
>>
>>79318591
sage
>>
>>79318591
>LGB
Sure.
>T
Nobody thinks you belong, Transcum. Go away.
>>
>>79318591
>2016
>not gay bashing them then hanging them from a tree in the local park
>>
You guys still on about this? Damm, you guys are slow.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>79318734
>lgb or t
>>
File: current year.jpg (79 KB, 669x664) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
79 KB, 669x664
>>79318591
>>
>>79318960
xD
>>
>>79318734
gay guy here. This x 1 million. Feeling sexually attracted to other men is involuntary. Taking hormones and wearing a dress if you are a biological male is voluntary.
>>
>>79318798
Are you muslim?
>>
>>79319012
faggot
>>
>>79319041
both mean you are fucked in the head desu
>>
>>79319066
Nope i just think gays shouldn't have the right to live
>>
>>79319041
>attempting to rationalize degeneracy
>>
>>79318591
>Current Year
>LGBT
>not LGBTQQIP2SAA
>>
>>79318734
Masterace opinion desu
>>
>>79319129
Mental illness is just that. I'm not sure why that's a problem for anyone but the affected.
>>79319314
>>79319041

Why thank you.
>>79319196
>degeneracy
That doesn't MEAN anything. Not from an atheist standpoint anyway.
>>
>>79319534
>Mental illness is just that. I'm not sure why that's a problem for anyone but the affected.
>Embracing deranged mentality ill people that are statistically more likely to be child predators
>>
>>79319651
What else would you suggest?
>>
There's nothing wrong with being mentally ill, just stay away from me and my sweet innocent children you vile degenerate scum, or be put into a mental asylum with other violent maniacs.
>>
It's degeneracy, but it's not remotely as degenerate as obesity. Sick bastards always take up two seats, smell like shit and causes way more disease than anal sex ever could, yet /pol/ never whines about it
>>
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 966x409) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 966x409
>>79318591
>Be Malaysian
>What are you trying to do, kill me japanon?
>>
>>79318734
What about 3.14 qt traps?
>>
>>79318591
>supporting degenerates
Call me a reason why to support these mental ill
degenerates?
>>
>>79319841
>It's degeneracy, but it's not remotely as degenerate as obesity. Sick bastards always take up two seats, smell like shit and causes way more disease than anal sex ever could, yet /pol/ never whines about it
That's honestly a good point.
>>79319892
Alliances.
>>79319869
If they still accept that they're male they're fine.
>>
>>79318591
>>79318734

Beat me too it. No problem with LGB "rights" as long as their talking about getting the same treatment before the law and being able to marry.

T on the other hand already has all the rights anyone else has and I'm not supporting them in anything.
>>
>>79319764
Not embracing them? Letting the social consequences suppress desires to destroy their society around them.
>>
File: 1466807575506.jpg (430 KB, 1158x2020) Image search: [Google]
1466807575506.jpg
430 KB, 1158x2020
>pol defending sodomites
Looks like Milo successfully infiltrated the alt-right
>>
File: 1465015453576.gif (22 KB, 764x572) Image search: [Google]
1465015453576.gif
22 KB, 764x572
>>79318591
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79320077
>Not embracing them? Letting the social consequences suppress desires to destroy their society around them.
What does that ENTAIL?
>>79320062
>being able to marry
Needs to have the stipulation that recognized religions needn't perform them.

Personally I consider homosexual marriage kind of dumb because you get only the downside with none of the upsides but whatever.
>>
File: 1416764997306.jpg (98 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1416764997306.jpg
98 KB, 843x843
>>79319041

Yup. Attraction isn't a choice. Gay people have no control over it like I have no control over thinking this girl is hot as fuck. However, trying to be the opposite gender is something you have control over and something other people need to enable you to do it. Without modern technology they wouldn't be able to even do these things, they'd just be some weirdo who thinks he's a woman. It's like saying you have a right to a cellphone, having a right to perform cosmetic surgery and tell other people to call you things they know you aren't.
>>
File: 1466807632239.jpg (562 KB, 1374x3035) Image search: [Google]
1466807632239.jpg
562 KB, 1374x3035
>>79319066
>if you don't worship sodomy, you must be a muslim
Hello Milo
>>
>>79318665
Sucks that chink moot fired all the mods
>>
File: 1466807599925.png (668 KB, 2182x1385) Image search: [Google]
1466807599925.png
668 KB, 2182x1385
>>79320477
>attraction to children isn't a choice
>legalize child molestation
>>
>>79320584
All the mods m00t hired were SJWs anyway

m00t was cucked as fuck
>>
>>79318798
>2016
>ever leaving mom's basement
>>
>>79320343
Man, I'd agree with you if it weren't for the pedofags we have here.

Most of the pedochans have a /pol/ too. If a fag is right wing he's cool in my book. Right wingers excluding people is why marxists like Obama end up in office. I guess since the whole tranny thing started fags just don't seem as bad by comparison.

I'm just tired of losing to nut job liberals that try to take away our rights.
>>
>>79320659
Memes were a mistake
>>
>>79320597

That's a false equivalency. One is not old enough to consent into being in a relationship, the others are. Your comparing apples to assholes.
>>
>>79318591
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone
>>
>>79320883
>Most of the pedochans have a /pol/ too. If a fag is right wing he's cool in my book. Right wingers excluding people is why marxists like Obama end up in office. I guess since the whole tranny thing started fags just don't seem as bad by comparison.
FUCKING
THIS

Self-destructiveness is something a movement just CAN'T FUCKING AFFORD.

Never punch rightward.

www.ramzpaul.com/2016/04/bill-clinton-blm-and-sister-souljah.html
>>
>>79320983
>One is not old enough to consent into being in a relationship

I was molested by a 16 year old girl when I was 8. Shit was cash. If I were molested by a dude I'd be pretty bummed though.
>>
>>79320983
>One is not old enough to consent into being in a relationship
What do you think is going to be the political goal of Pedophile rights in the reformed LGBTP movement?
>>
>>79320983
Homosexuality is a mental illness
Mental ill people cannot give consent any more than children can and even if they could, homosexuality creates new strains of superbugs because they use their assholes as petri dishes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLat7ux4Vvc
My right to feel safe use a doorknob comes before your right to sodomy
>>
>>79320883
>>79321132
>they help our side so we shouldn't have any standards
If your only goal is winning, you will just become the new left. This is Milo's goal

Stop filtering everything through politics
>>
>>79318591
> current year meme
>>
>>79321132
Exactly man, we need all the foot soldiers we can get and people like to ignore that their are fags with conservative views who value the same things we do.

It's one thing to be against the pride shit and the degeneracy peddling leftist fags but to right off the whole community is dumb as hell if we want to win shit. Same with blacks, niggers are awful but there are blacks like Tommy Sotomayor (sp) who show their identity and speak out against coon culture. Shit, Charlemagne da chef spoke out against white privilege in an interview and pointed out how he gets called a coon just because he wants people to chill out with race baiting shit.

The left only has the minority and fag vote because those groups are convinced that the right hates them. Of course /pol/ doesn't do shit but reinforce that. The left will continue to get more and more voters unless the right wing learns how to recruit.
>>
>>79322048
>fags with conservative
You are retarded. The right is giving up their conservative values to pander to sodomites. What's the point of winning if in the end we just become the new left?
>>
>>79321551
What other goal is there bro? Sit back and watch as the left takes over the entire world? Look what they have done to Europe...

I'm not saying you have to get along or approve of their lifestyle, I'm just saying when you push people away from the right the marxists scoop them up and turn them against you. Say what you will about Milo, he makes the right appeal to the progressive youth and he's a tool for the right wing. I'm curious though, what do you suggest we do to keep the liberal cucks from gaining more power?
>>
>>79318591
Nope,
>>
>>79322465
Ironically, this fucked up political climate we live in today is the result of people giving up on their ethical beliefs in order to pander to focus groups.
>>
>>79318591
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79322327
>What's the point of winning if in the end we just become the new left?

Big difference between recruiting fag voters and becoming a reality denying liberal. It's not an either/or situation. It's called adapting to survive. The world has changed for better or worse and the right has to learn to navigate it or we are fucked.

I'm not saying we have to accept all fags, the pride fags will never go right wings because they are degenerate marxist. What I am saying is not every fag is out sucking cocks in the street or diddling little boys. Some are live extremely conservative lifestyles outside of the fag shit and we should be open to them.

You can do and believe what you want though, I completely get the point you're making. I'm just tired of watching the left gain more and more power. After watching Brexit I would love to see more victories like that for the rest of the west.
>>
File: what.gif (3 MB, 406x300) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
3 MB, 406x300
>>79321150

Well considering these things are two completely different things, it's noting going to a problem. The only people trying to make the comparison are the pedophiles themselves and you... You're not a pedophile are you?

Children are not adults. Most adults seem to understand this.

>>79321393

>My right to feel safe use a doorknob comes before your right to sodomy

>mfw

How about you work composing sentences that make sense buddy.
>>
>>79322957
I completely agree but it's ingrained in society now, you can be against it but you'll never get anywhere. Trump is doing so well because he has pushed the idea that he cares about Americans and that is made up of a lot of demographics. Shit, nationalism doesn't just influence straight white guys. We are all Countrymen and we all lose if America continues down it's path.
>>
>>79322465
>What other goal is there bro?
To live a virtuous life, and to do God's will

>Look what they have done to Europe...
I assume you're talking about the muslims. You should ask yourself what happened to Europe before they started taking in Muslims. What happened to Europe that they became so decadent to the point where they started to become ethno-suicidal

They were already a giant welfare state full of pussies and rampant with degeneracy. The left/marxists had already won decades before the muslims started pouring in.

>I'm just saying when you push people away from the right the marxists scoop them up and turn them against you
They are already against you, they are against mankind, what they promote is an abomination. They will never be on your side, and the ones you think are on your side are infiltrators. They are trying to get you to give up your values just so you can "win"

>he makes the right appeal to the progressive youth and he's a tool for the right wing
Pandering and giving up our values are not worth bringing a bunch of brainwashed liberal arts students over to our side. You don't understand that they are so brainwashed that they will never join a right-wing, conservative movement. What Milo is doing is turning the alt-right into the new left to pander to them

>I'm curious though, what do you suggest we do to keep the liberal cucks from gaining more power?

They will not win in the end. The muslims will ironically be their downfall because God is punishing them with muslims the same way he punished Israel with the Assyrians. Once the weak have been purged by the Muslims, God will help us defeat them.

Western Civilization will rise from the ashes, stronger and more resiliant
>>
>>79323040
>It's called adapting to survive.
If we "adapt" and become the left and win, the left still wins in the end

>I'm just tired of watching the left gain more and more power.
Their movement is not sustainable, it will collapse on its own, like the soviet union
>>
>>79322327
>You are retarded. The right is giving up their conservative values to pander to sodomites. What's the point of winning if in the end we just become the new left?
That's not even remotely how it works.
>>79323040
>>79322048
Well said. At the end of the day we're a political movement not a religion.

We're not judged by anything but our success.
>>
>>79323219
>The only people trying to make the comparison are the pedophiles themselves and you... You're not a pedophile are you?
Amazing. How is that liberal arts course going for you dude? You forgot to mention that the only people against fags, are closest fags themselves, checkmate!

Child consent laws are already being contested by you people, the framework for this narrative is being constructed before your very eyes in the name of sexual liberation and degeneracy.

>How about you work composing sentences that make sense buddy.
How about you work on reading comprehension instead of dodging arguments like a child.
>>
>>79323219
>How about you work composing sentences that make sense buddy.
Yeah sorry, on a phone. You should watch the video, weev makes a lot of sense

These sodomites are creating new strains of diseases, they are a threat to public health
>>
>>79323670
>That's not even remotely how it works.
Not an argument. Pandering is how we got in the situation we're in now, we won't fix it with more pandering
>>
>>79318591
What are LGBT-rights?

They already have the same right as everyone else.
>>
>>79323904
>Not an argument. Pandering is how we got in the situation we're in now, we won't fix it with more pandering
It's not pandering to deliberately accept people who are ready to fight for you.

Hitler having black soldiers didn't make him against genetic purity.
>>
>>79324086
>It's not pandering to deliberately accept people who are ready to fight for you.
It is if they're only willing to fight for you if you become your enemy
>>
>>79324086
>It's not pandering to deliberately accept people who are ready to fight for you.
What? The argument here is that we should change our arguments and demographics in order to accept these people that would otherwise vote against us. This isn't a matter of the right going "No gays or blacks allowed", we just don't want people coming in and changing our internal narratives.
>>
>>79324051
Which is exactly why >>79318734 I said this. The only ones wanting/''''''needing'''''' more rights are the trannies.

What can now be done is wielding the fags against those who want to take them all away again.
>>79324164
>your enemy
See, that's where we fundamentally disagree and I'd say it's somewhat futile to keep arguing.

This ain't /v/.
>>
>>79318591
> not allowed to support hetero rights
Fucking equality faggots.
>>
>>79324306
>change our arguments
Nah.Most of our arguments already apply.
>demographics
No.
>changing our internal narratives
Our message is strong enough it has exactly the opposite effect.
>>
>>79323477
Nice dubs bro.

>What happened to Europe that they became so decadent to the point where they started to become ethno-suicidal

They allowed progressives to gain power like we are doing in America.

>They will never be on your side, and the ones you think are on your side are infiltrators.

This is just divisive bullshit. The exact same shit BLM tries to convince blacks of.

You live your life the way you want. I'll play the political game.

>>79323652
>If we "adapt" and become the left and win, the left still wins in the end

I'm not saying pander to the entire population of a demographic.

>Their movement is not sustainable, it will collapse on its own, like the soviet union

Definitely, the problem is how much power they will have when they collapse. Why let them grow and take us down with them (They will and you know it) when we can just removes the serpents head right now?
>>
As long as everyone involved is a consenting adult, I don't see what the problem with gay people is. Also, I can't help but feel that the whole "GAY PEOPLE WILL DESTROY SOCIETY" thing is quite paranoid and exaggerated. Only a small handful of people I've met are gay, and some of the stuff that anti-gay people say doesn't make any sense, like how they claim that homosexuality is contagious.
>>
Come and play risk.
Less than 10 minutes each round.
>>79324478
>>
>>79318591
Get in the oven
>>
>>79324493
So how exactly do you think we are going to win these people without any kind of philosophical or narrative change?

What is it that you think can be done outside of saying things differently to appeal to a wider demographic? There is no physical barrier of entry here, so when you are complaining about us not accepting these demographics, I have to question what kind of self destructive tactic that you think we are actively engaging in?
>>
>>79324993
>Philosophical
None.
>Narrative change
Mostly changing towards a tone where Muslims and Blacks are actively promoted as a common threat.

No more, no less.
>>
>>79324588
>This is just divisive bullshit.
Sodomites are inherently against family values

>the problem is how much power they will have when they collapse. Why let them grow and take us down with them
We should be more focused on becoming a strong enough and resilient enough movement that they won't be able to take us down with them because we will be so decoupled from them

Rather than playing the political game of compromise and pandering, you should be arming yourself, improving yourself, finding others who think like you and preparing for a long, hard battle from which we will emerge victoriously and rebuild western civilization in a way that will prevent all of this from happening again
>>
>>79318591
> implying 'rights' and self evident and not just privilege.
> implying reality and nature cares about your self dellusion.
> implying there is a reason you should exist at all.
>>
File: 0rMQ4gM.png (661 KB, 425x585) Image search: [Google]
0rMQ4gM.png
661 KB, 425x585
I dont care about fags fagging but trannies cutting off their dick are batshit insane
>>
File: 1453039907803.gif (462 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1453039907803.gif
462 KB, 360x202
I'm sorry, but LGBT people offend me and they need to be banned from ever showing displays of affection in public. We also need to ban gay pride parades and outlaw gay marriage.

By the way, muslim here. so it's not discrimination because blah blah prejudice + abuse of power yada yada white privilege.
>>
>>79318591
I know right? I'm such a rebel.
>>
>>79320495
If you believe that's an accurate portrayal of LGBT citizens you're a moron. Yeah all those meth smoking pedophile gay techies in San Francisco... that's what the city is known for after all.
>>
File: 1465288734807.jpg (113 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1465288734807.jpg
113 KB, 414x508
>>79325687
>mfw
>>
>>79323821
Valid citation needed. Yeah because we've all heard of those new diseases homosexuals are making. That's how it happens.
>>
LGBTQIAPK
>>
>>79326100
http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/S-F-gay-community-an-epicenter-for-new-strain-of-3298359.php
http://annals.org/article.aspx?articleid=739472

Literally in the description of the video you didn't watch
>>
>>79326535
Oh no, I did. He made no real references to the article and it was chalk full of fluff. There was no mention of homosexuals spreading new forms of disease, anyone who had a past medical history of antibiotic use is at risk it that area simply because there is an outbreak there and that causes a lapse in immune system. By the way the fact that your valid source has a daily horoscope on it is quite lovely.

"One factor that could be in play is a medical history of heavy use of antibiotics, which creates conditions for breeding drug-resistant strains. Any patient, HIV-positive or not, who has had high previous exposure to antibiotics might be more susceptible.
The good news is that, once the public is aware of the risk, there are ways to prevent the spread of drug-resistant staph. It can be as simple as soap and water.
"Taking a shower after sexual contact may minimize contamination," said Dr. Chip Chambers, director of infectious diseases at San Francisco General, a co-author of the study. "Ordinary soap will do. It dilutes the concentration of bacteria. You don't need antibacterial soap."
>>
>>79325377
>Sodomites are inherently against family values

Their lifestyle is, but it doesn't mean they are against it.

>We should be more focused on becoming a strong enough and resilient enough movement that they won't be able to take us down with them because we will be so decoupled from them

In a perfect world, sure. In this modern shit hole we are in we need to take support wherever we can get it. I'm not just talking about fags either. We need black votes too and pointing out how democrat gun polices are a huge reason black men fill up prisons (Want to own gun, live in liberal city with gun ban or bureaucrat bullshit, buy gun illegally, police arrest you and charge you with felony firearm possession and you got prison). White America is split with the with white liberals all supporting dems, they have to be replaced to keep the right alive. We have done a piss poor job of showing minority groups the benefits of voting right.
>>
>>79318591
>2016
>still supporting mental illness
>>
>>79318591
Get rid of that fucking flag and the parades + hysterical media promotion and I'm indifferent about LGBTBBQ
>>
File: 1458837120105.png (471 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1458837120105.png
471 KB, 640x360
>>79318734
even 4chan/lgbt/ is fucking transphobic
>>
>>79319864
based moon-murrica
>>
>>79318591
C U R R E N T
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y E A R
E
A
R

Also, sage
>>
>>79318591
Homosexuality is a self-destructive and dangerous mental illness, promoted and normalized by the Jewish elite and the Jewish controlled media to the detriment of the White race, White traditions and White culture.

http://pastebin.com/aiTLKLJc
>>
File: fag mentally ill 3.jpg (58 KB, 524x721) Image search: [Google]
fag mentally ill 3.jpg
58 KB, 524x721
>>79318734

All faggots are abominations and belong 6 feet underground. There is no distinction
>>
>>79318591
>>2016
>2016 and not referencing 2017. You must be jew here.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.