[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where is the best place to live in the US that will get me away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: no colored.jpg (18 KB, 400x167) Image search: [Google]
no colored.jpg
18 KB, 400x167
Where is the best place to live in the US that will get me away from the seething hordes of niggers and mexicans that are washing over my current state? Or, barring that, what is your favorite place in the US to live and why /pol/?
>>
Mercer Island, WA

Bring money.
>>
>>79315027
Born and raised in Texas. I moved to Montana.

I suggest northern Idaho or northwest Montana.

If for any reason you move to the flathead valley contact April and she will get you in touch with some normal alt-right people like me
>>
>>79315185
Damn, I see what you meant, over 100,000 median income. Intredasting
>>
>>79315507
I'm currently in Texas actually
>>
Western Maryland is pretty nice if you don't mind the copious amount of heroin. And the shitty liberal laws and taxes.
>>
>>79315854
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Suspect-Arrested-in-Three-Shooting-Deaths-at-Maryland-Home-385057131.html

SHEEEEIIIIIT
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 550x365
>>79315625
I was born and raised in Austin.

Lots of Texans move to Montana. There are some differences between the people here and in Texas but it's not hard to acclimate.

Bonuses compared to Texas
>very low property taxes
>no sales tax
>tons of public land for hunting, exploring, camping, hiking etc
>skiing
>cooler temps
>no Mexicans
In three years I have only seen about 5 mestizos.

Flathead valley Kalispell, whitefish, Columbia falls.

Check it out, my best friend is a Texas transplant as well.
>>
>>79315507
North Idaho here. it's fucking great
>>
>>79315905
>Forestville
>Anywhere Western maryland
>>
>>79316450
Anywhere near
>>
>>79316378
Has sandpoint recovered from that clothier going bankrupt?

I really loved sandpoint.
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Montana.svg.png (243 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Montana.svg.png
243 KB, 2000x1333
>>79315027
Montana or Maine.
There's slim pickin's for gibsmedats in rough country. Plus its cold, niggers can't handle the cold.
>>
>>79316369
Sign me up, damn
What's the job market like there for the tech sector? I'm a computer scientist.
>>
Nowhere, soon

t. Obama
t. Castro

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
>>
>>79316639
They've literally taken over my neighborhood, send help
>>
>>79316622
Not sure. I live in Moscow and I don't hear much from Sandpoint.
>>
File: 9d1[1].gif (601 KB, 275x300) Image search: [Google]
9d1[1].gif
601 KB, 275x300
>>79316880
>>
>>79316874
>a computer scientist
No idea. I am in business to business sales. There are more job openings here then ever before but a lot of it is service.

The economy here
>big medical district and all that implies pay is very comparable to rest of country
>resort (low paying stuff)
>small to medium business industrial
>lots of high end gun Mfg
>a small number of very large corporations applied materials, weyehauser.

A high tech company to look into would be Nomad or applied I should think.

Don't expect the same pay as in Texas but come on you don't have to live in El Norte anymore.
>>
I'm a honest working man descended from Mexicans who is not on any government assistance. I am not a wetback I am an American. Would you accept me?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 750x1187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 750x1187
>>79316874
Googled computer scientist kalispell
>>
If you can tolerate the rampant liberalism, Vermont is hands down the best state. Laxest gun laws yet no gun violence, 94% white population, 3.6% unemployment, fucking gorgeous scenery, it's a great place.
>>
Guam
>>
>>79316874
Just call LC staffing in Kalispell and ask them if there are any Opptys for computer science, they will phone interview you. That's what I did
>>
>>79317898
Yes my friend, despite what it may seem, I would accept you. It's the trashy people and mouthbreathers I want to escape from. Race isn't the issue. It's when the majority of a minority decides to act like a hivemind and shit the place up is when I do. I also despise the Texan white trailer trash around here.
>>
>>79318317
That actually was one of the states i've been researching on my own, I just wanted to gather a consensus from what i'd hope would be like minded people.
>>
>>79318641
I'll keep in mind, I am looking to move in about a year's time, but I am planning this far out so that I will have a strong idea of what I am doing when the time comes.
>>
>>79315027
Whitest states in the US are Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire, move to where it gets really cold, Great Lakes States don't count, typically minorities do not like the cold
Montana, Northern Idaho, The Dakotas, Utah, Wyoming are your best bets, Alaska is not to bad, they have trade offs, almost no blacks but they do have Indians, but mostly they stay to their, housing (projects) reservations, except the ones out drunk driving, these states put an emphasis on self reliance, if you need to have a hand top hold onto, look elsewhere
>>
Sorry to bug in, but if someone enlighten me how much monthly income one would need to live in Montana or Alaska I would be grateful. Just wondering if my pension is sufficient for a comfortable (not luxurious or anything); upkeep for me a little house and a dog in a rural area.
>>
>>79315507
Had a friend that lived in Missoula. They said it was white man heaven up there
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.