[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people > Chinese people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 252.jpg (555 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
252.jpg
555 KB, 1024x1024
Black people > Chinese people
>>
No one is arguing this.
>>
>>79315676
Good, because it's true.
>>
Don't think so. Chinese are good at keeping to themselves (china town) etc.

Blacks want to join in and take over. Give the chinks a few restaurants and a block of flats and take from their factories.

What do blacks give us? A kfc on every fucking corner and house prices falling through the floor the second they pull up in a heap of shit.
>>
File: alberto.png (29 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
alberto.png
29 KB, 420x420
>implying
>>
>>79316827
The Chinese have a smaller population in America and Britain than blacks. Visit Vancouver and you'll see what I mean.

Also, blacks don't want to "take over." They just want to be part of society. The Chinese, however, think they're the center of the world. They're far ruder than the black population, and their contributions to the west are more marginal than our Afro-American brethren.
>>
>>79316827
KFC > Panda Express
>>
>>79317720
kfc is actually great for fastfood. so much better than mcd or bk.
>>
>>79317854
It's literally just morons eating food from a bucket.
>>
>>79318758
So if I eat at KFC, I'm a moron?
>>
File: smugcat.jpg (7 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
smugcat.jpg
7 KB, 220x220
Chinese people rule the world with the Jews.

Nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>79314943
Do you ever see Chinks taking up arms and rioting whenever one of their own gets arrested for something they obviously did?

"He good kid, I wish the raw would reave him arone!"
>>
Fuck the jews. They smell bad and don't know how to comb their hair
>>
>>79314943
I've never had to move because too many chinese moved into the neighborhood.
>>
>>79314943
Hilarious!!!

everything > blacks

literally!!!
>>
>>79314943

Honestly though, blacks are human (albeit primitive and borderline) but chinks aren't
>>
>look at the crime rates by nationality for any country
>chinese immigrants are always at the bottom of them

>Muslims and Niggers are almost always dominating at the top.

>be thankful that you're not a nigger
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.