[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is a question to Americans. What the fuck is up with y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14
File: 1432850477107.jpg (51 KB, 414x590) Image search: [Google]
1432850477107.jpg
51 KB, 414x590
This is a question to Americans.

What the fuck is up with your end of the world fetishism? Most of us around the world are comfy, safe and secure. Somehow Americans think their government is evil, martial law is a bad thing when there is social unrest, and that you need guns to protect yourselves against predator drones.....

Are you all just stupid? At no point in your entire history has the Government even come close to doing some of the shit the French, Greek, Italian, UK, German governments have done against their own population.

Yet you are eternally paranoid about it. Do you actually think Clinton doesn't want at least superficially for re-election in 2020, what is best for the country?

A President has limited ability to affect your way of life, at worst then can be a veto magnet and keep things in a deadlock, at best they don't start any more wars and make sure they are a stable bridge between two political parties.

So Clinton has worked with Republicans her entire career, she is basically a Neo-con like Bush and will work hand in hand with her opposition to ensure things get done.

Trump is someone rejected by his own party. He will clearly be unable to do anything in office and never get re-election after shutting down effective government for 4 years, if he survives impeachment before then.

Other than a childish desire to see your fellow countrymen suffer and the world burn, why would you vote for a nonpartisan, nonaligned, madman? Trump basically has to become a dictator to pass any of his policies. Let's have a real honest poll /pol/ no memes, just cold hard logic. It's anonymous, nobody will know, when you are in the voting booth will you be putting down a realistic but corrupt politician Clinton or a man who might end the republic and plunge the world into war in Trump?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10631543
>>
>>79314770
Meme post
Read til this part
>at no point in your entire history has the government even come close to doing some of the shit the French, Greek, Italian, UK, German governments have done against their own population.

Gee, I fucking wonder why
>>
Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.
>>
>>79314770
who is adult woman
>>
got cerebral palsy, I want the world to burn
>>
>>79315119
>woman
>>
File: 1434928298690.jpg (65 KB, 451x720) Image search: [Google]
1434928298690.jpg
65 KB, 451x720
>>79315119
this is the only other pic I have of her leaf, enjoy.
>>
>At no point in your entire history has the Government even come close to doing some of the shit the French, Greek, Italian, UK, German governments have done against their own population
There was the civil war. There was the time they put the japs in internment camps. There was slavery of Africans.
>>
File: Trump.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
>>79314770
> Other than a childish desire to see your fellow countrymen suffer and the world burn, why would you vote for a nonpartisan, nonaligned, madman?

I think if anyone looks back and is honest when they ask themselves what have the [Republicans|Democrats] done for me their answer will be nothing.

We see the stock market at its highest levels, we see the rich absorbing the vast majority of any economic gains. These people represent the establishment.

Its not so much a "fuck you" to the world or establishment but a rejection of them. They have been getting theirs and we want ours, and voting another establishment player into office will not change a god damn thing.
>>
File: dis-nigga.png (348 KB, 451x379) Image search: [Google]
dis-nigga.png
348 KB, 451x379
>>79314770
nobody cares Cuckstrailia. Go fuck a emu.
>>
>>79314770
>Other than a childish desire to see your fellow countrymen suffer and the world burn, why would you vote for a nonpartisan, nonaligned, madman? Trump basically has to become a dictator to pass any of his policies.
Exactly, and this is why he is harmless, unlike clinton.
>>
>>79316022
the entire system is a trap, only revolution can change it.
>>
>>79314770
>What is the Whiskey rebellion
>>
>>79314770
>At no point in your entire history has the Government even come close to doing some of the shit the French, Greek, Italian, UK, German governments have done against their own population.
Like what?
>>
File: 1427317330015.png (564 KB, 520x384) Image search: [Google]
1427317330015.png
564 KB, 520x384
>>79314770

Post more Luke
>>
>>79315441
And there's the current mass surveillance and cataloguing of every person on a scale not yet seen in history.
>>
>>79320144
Not that I think Trump's stupid ass is gonna do anything about it, but it's one reason I stay armed and vigilant.
>>
If you lived in a country with 6,000 nukes that is owned by Jews, whose a greatest ally also has hundreds of nukes and is owned by Jews, you'd be nervous too.
>>
They literally have 6 million Jews in their country. I would be a little on the edge too
>>
>>79314770
>At no point in your entire history has the Government even come close to doing some of the shit the French, Greek, Italian, UK, German governments have done against their own population.

This is sort of the point - their belief, culture, way of life, government and fundamentals of their politics stems from their striving to avoid these things happening, since their country was founded by people trying to escape such governments. Their government is so strictly designed to prevent too much power resting in one part that it effectively neuters itself every two years.
>>
File: 1464015782633.png (213 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1464015782633.png
213 KB, 1802x905
>>79314770
It's not a fetish, and understanding history and current realities.
>>
>>79314770
HOL UP SENPAI I GOT THIS

Okay. First off, you're right, we do have an end of the world fetish. This has been embedded into the American conscious for a long time.

This particular neuroses comes as a consequent of the formation of this country, back when it was still the new frontier. Now among the European settlers, you may be familiar with one reason for coming being religious freedoms. Some of the early churches had a..passion.. for lack of a better term with the book of revelations.

This has an effect on our cultural fabric, as can be seen in religious writings in North America during the early days. Now, as the country expands west, danger can literally be seen on the horizon. Massive storm systems, on an undeveloped and wide horizon. On top of all this, the country is young and weak, vulnerable on all sides. Constant threat of annihilation from people and seemingly the wrath of God.

This infects our cultral storytelling and passes the neuroses down from generation to generation.
>>
>>79314770
Put some fucking effort into your shitposting, Austrialia. This is just pathetic.
>>
operation northwoods and the truth behind how jfk was exactly killed is what has made me untrustworthy of any and all leaders. there are good people and bad people. sometimes bad ones find their way in. it only takes one really really bad guy to fuck everything up for is and with how big and complicated the government is, who knows who we can trust?

and with random shootings going on every day my trust for people has already left.

tldr; theres has been, is and always will be the potential for an evil, antichrist who want sto rule over all of us.
>>
It's a hell of a lot harder to fix things then just give up and get rid of it completely. Americans are lazy.
Screw fixing everything
Screw hard work
Fuck the world
They say
>>
>>79315299

ARRRRGFGHHG PENIS FUCK
>>
>>79323783
but you put people on the moon and won 3 world wars. cant you get over it and just be peaceful?
>>
Well the British was our government and attacked us and killed lots of americans and imposed unfair taxes and sentences on us so yes we have been turned on by our own government. And then in the civil war the government attack and killed it's own citizens and burned homes, cities, looted and raped. Then they wanted to do false flags and kill americans with operation north woods to justify invading Cuba, and not to mention how they gave unknowing citizens diseases and lsd to see what would happen. They also sold weapons and guns to people who hate America, have propped up dictatorships all over the world, and dealt a shit ton of drugs to Americans to pay for it and then locked them up. Not to mention all the assassinations they've done. So yes we have plenty of reasons to fear or government turning on us and that's why the founders gave the people the power and gave states their own rights to decentralize the federal government.
>>
>>79314770
If the president has a limited ability to affect your way of life, why not elect Trump then?
>>
>>79326610
Because omg he's literally Hitler
>>
>>79314770

>So Clinton has worked with Republicans her entire career, she is basically a Neo-con like Bush

Bullshit, when? What has she ever gotten done?

>Trump is someone rejected by his own party.

Who do you think got him the nomination? The people of the GOP/conservatives. Just because the old guard republicans don't like him means the party hates him. The party is going thru a change towards conservatives. We no longer support life long politicians or political correctness that is cancer. Get that in your fucking head you HillaryShill.
>>
>>79326904
>HITLER
>IN 2016
Thanks for really making me think anon.
>>
>>79326610
a president could incite a military coup and rule as a dictator.
>>
The Republic is diseased to the core. Let it be cured with fire and blood.
>>
>>79327250
But you even said yourself that the president can't affect your way a life much, especially one hated by his own party? So whats to fear?
>>
>>79327250
No. He couldn't.
>>
>>79327456
No but a dictator can, they can make it pretty bad. And Trump might get angry sitting in office unable to do anything for 4 years, and get ideas.
>>
>>79327564
You're an ignorant faggot, did you know that?
>>
>>79327564
But if he can't do anything for 4 years, how's he going to be a dictator?
>>
>>79314770
that means what we're doing works
/thread
>>
>>79327564
he wouldnt be able to get the military to do his bidding against americans if he wanted to
>>
>>79314770
fuck otta here with this shitposting. Hillary will start shit with Russia and you know it. If there are no prospects for a re-election, she will do it within the first 4 years.

I bet you are quite smug sitting in your outback shithole, but you wont be so smug when you are waiting for the radiation to get to Australia and the rest of the world is over.
>>
>>79327478
>>79327790

You mean no he wouldn't right? because he 100% could if enough military generals are on board with him and believe it must be done. The Obama Administration has moved to have total civilian oversight and leadership of the military, isolating the leadership and giving autonomous power to different branches directly under a civilian appointee.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/careers/2016/06/19/military-lateral-entry-force-of-the-future-ash-carter/85884998/

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/careers/2016/05/15/inside-pentagon-personnel-feud-s-roiled-militarys-most-senior-leaders/84150066/

In fact the military has been purged of senior people for the last 8 years, setting the stage for exactly what I have described.

>>79327786
if you call someone ignorant, why would they be cognizant of their ignorance?

>>79327897
Soldiers obey orders. He would need a rationale for taking control, a manufactured enemy or staged event. Then he would use the military to extend his control indefinitely.
>>
>>79315178
For real? How is it? Do you hate healthy people?
>>
>>79327850
Best in the anglosphere baby!
>>
>>79328341
You realize all the senior military officials that have been "purged" were all Republican or conservative. They literally paved the way for liberal Democrat yes-men. If anything, your military coup you're so fond of would happen from Hillary or the left, not the right.
>>
File: 1467305422858.jpg (47 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1467305422858.jpg
47 KB, 458x438
>>79314770
Hmm, really makes you think.
>>
>>79328386
He's contagious don't talk to him you could catch it if you get too close
>>
File: 00 77446.jpg (46 KB, 361x483) Image search: [Google]
00 77446.jpg
46 KB, 361x483
Just pick her, America
She is a nice safe bet

>As our standard of living further degrades and floods of foreigners keep crossing our borders
>>
>>79328386
Yeah. It's annoying. Left arm and hand are fucked. I'm envious of normal people.
>>
>>79328598
The people who support Hillary want the status quo to remain, they will destroy your country if she doesn't get elected or abandon it and allow Trump to do so. I don't think it's an issue since he will never be allowed to win, but it boggles my mind how you think it's a good idea to vote for him. Do you actually look forward to the prospect of millions of people dying whether by disease, starvation or civil war?
>>
>>79315299
name?
>>
>>79314770

We're bored family

Happenings will bring us untold amounts entertainment!
>>
>>79329152
Your fear-mongering may work on retarded libs, but not on the right. You still never did address that since a president can't affect your way of life, how's he going to change the status-quo. All your bullshit reasoning for why Trump is bad contradict your original argument.
>>
>>79314770

B E C A U S E W E H A V E G U N S S O T H E Y C A N N O T F U C K W I T H U S L I K E T H A T
>>
File: 1466737558069.jpg (151 KB, 638x643) Image search: [Google]
1466737558069.jpg
151 KB, 638x643
I keep reading your post about Trumps own party is against him. That's the first pile of shit an American has to step over. Misinformation. The Party is not against Trump! We voted him in as our candidate. The Party has an elite group, Paul ryan, mitch McConnel, John McCain, Lindsey fag Graham, and others. THEY are the cucks against Trump. THEY know we are on to them helping Globalization. Funding Obama. ALLOWING fags, less than 1% of our population, to determine legislation. THEY use all this to hide their thievery. THEY are the only ones afraid of Trump. You foreign bastards, who gave up your guns like pussies, have bought the media hype that the Party is against Trump. Can't you guys see through that like we see through Merkel replacing German native, actually physically, with low cost muslim drones she can totally control? You can buy the media crap about Americans being paranoid because they want to discredit ANYONE that stands in the way of Globalisation. We are armed. Our guns are to fight governments. You think there is no way to win against the might of the USA but we are THE USA and their source if income.. Many officials would join the people. The government could not operate with IEDS every 5 foot.

We are free men and no way could an Australian understand what that means. You think England fucked up leaving. I say if they have to eat bark soup it is better than being told what they would do in their own country. I say the British are bad ass free men.

I say you are a lay down coward that would sell freedom for money and a shitty job.

Look down whenever you see an American or an English man because you are not worthy of eye contact.
>>
>>79319268
How hard does she cringes now about her autistic Youtube spasms?
>inb4 >she
>>
>>79329605
fuck off Canada.

>>79329845
this
>>
faggot doesn't know about the shadow government
>>
>>79322879
As a former Army intelligence analyst these are pretty on point. Also, saving this.
>>
>>79329743
A President who actually accepts being President and compromises with the other politicians is benign to you. One who is frustrated at getting cockblocked and feels like he's running out of time is dangerous.

You say it's fear mongering but you've never had a lean winter in your entire life. I find it shocking that Americans would get politically engaged with someone who is clearly dangerous to the power structure in place, and think they could just vote for him and get away with it. That's not how this world works, there are billions of dollars in play here, Trump either bends to the will of the established powers, usurps them all and forms new power blocks with Chinese and Russian interests (this is effective treason), or goes his own third way, which is a dictatorship.

I genuinely don't see how supporting an unpalatable candidate who cannot unify his party behind him is smart from your own perspective. He was offered 200 million to name Gingrich his VP and turned it down. This is not a fucking game, you can set up a 2 man sniper team with a 3rd shooter as distraction and bribe the right people to have it all happen for less than 10million.

They killed JFK because he wanted to push the button and came very close to doing it. They felt the idiot might actually start a nuclear war and pulled his plug.

How do you see this story ending in a positive way?
>Trump dies
>Trump lives and sells out
>Trump lives and destroys the country and the stability of the world in the process

In what universe does the average American with a 401k a mortgage and car repayments benefit from the global clusterfuck a Trump Presidency would bring?

Ask yourself as an average American, not a basement dwelling NEET who doesn't have any of those responsibilities. A vote for Trump is a vote for absolute chaos.
>>
>>79329947
You might be actually retarded. You want to give up your standard of living and turn your neighborhood into Fallujah because you disagree with globalization?

Have you ever been in a fucking war zone? Your wet dream fetish is the end of your country as you know it, there wont be some 'organised resistance' there will be dozens of groups in fighting to take control and various states and regions will attempt to rebel. Except you're a nuclear state, so the government will fucking nuke everything south of Vegas to keep you in line.

Absolutely mind-blowing how ignorant Americans can be about actually fighting a war. But it makes sense since you haven't been able to win one in 70 years.
>>
>>79330797
So you're saying the president can affect your life unlike what you stated in your OP?
>>
File: Bval3YZCAAARb_4.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Bval3YZCAAARb_4.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
>>79314770
We're obsessed with cleanliness and open space. We know the only way to achieve that is by starting over.
We have a prepper obsession to compliment it as well.
>>
>>79318005
A bunch of rednecks and hillbillies getting BTFO by George Washington
>>
>>79315299
Why is the belly button so high up?
>>
>>79314770
Didn't read but the reason Americans are paranoid is because when nukes fall the entirety of America gets wiped off the fucking map
Whereas here for example can just spend a few months in a small town and rebuild so ww3 ain't the end of the world but if America keeps poking the hornets nest it's gonna receive a fatal blow
>>
>>79331892
>hornet bites
>deadly

Maybe in Aus
>>
>>79331374
>>79331865
probably because the guy is like 5'3, short people have weird proportions.

>>79331374
If a President chooses to stop being a President, then yes, as a dictator attempting to take total control of the country, that might end up badly for you, Joe Citizen.

That's unprecedented in modern US history because you've had a rigged system and the propaganda model to keep people mostly uninterested in voting 3rd party has worked flawlessly until now, when the Republicans in a cluster fuck of a shitshow let a reality tv billionaire real estate developer beat a field of 15.
Trump is a black swan, an incredibly dangerous one to anyone who wants things to stay the way they were, and this should be every fucking American citizen because your lives are fine.

It's not a contradiction. A police officer is someone you can trust and if he does his job, he cannot harm you or impact your life negatively in any way, unless you do something wrong. He can also be a dick and abuse your trust and fucking ruin your life over a simple traffic stop.

You don't hire a police officer because he used to be a bouncer and wants to crack some heads, he's trying to shake things up on the force. That's how you get problems, do you want problems?
>>
>>79315057
fpbp
>>
>>79326904
So was Barack when he ran, and bush before him etc.
>>
>>79314770
The "world" is ending somewhere pretty much all the time.
>>
>>79334559
I feel like the rope is coming for you Ameribros, just wanted to warn you. 4 Months left until it's permahappening.
>>
File: image_19.jpg (30 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
30 KB, 600x400
>>79330632
How would I, or anyone really, obtain a job similar to yours, military or not?
>>
>>79331369
>He thinks the US is that fractured.
Keep drinking the Jewish kool aid. The more you hate us the less we can help you.
>>
>>79332815
>You don't hire a police officer because he used to be a bouncer and wants to crack some heads

This shows you really don't understand America, battle-hardened combat vets are pretty much guaranteed a position in law enforcement.

Stop pearl clutching and get back to fighting emus.
>>
>>79314770
>MKULTRA
>Tuskegee experiment
>False flags to gain support to invade Cuba
>Coups all over the world that have become common knowledge
>PRISM and all the other bullshit Snowden showed us
>Lied about Iraq and WMD's
>Gun confiscation during Katrina
>Support of the Taliban
>Support of 13th Division and Free Syrian Army
>Probably killed Kennedy

and thats just the tip of the iceberg americans have every right to be paranoid
>>
File: 1456254018371.jpg (50 KB, 570x592) Image search: [Google]
1456254018371.jpg
50 KB, 570x592
>>79314770
yee you got it all wrong with shit.
First of the fimbul winter will come and last for three years.. then the ship called naglfar made of dead men's toe nails, will come from the Hel home, Fenri breaks free from the iron forest and Ragnarok is lit on!

But it's not an end, it's just a new start. Total devastation, some of the Gods will die, but their sons will take their hairlooms and place. Ie Magne will take vingþórs hammer, belt and gloves.

In a meadow two humans have survived, from them a new better mankind will emerge. It all starts over again.

It's like war, how it is today even. After a war, a nation often blossoms in that reconstruction, conquest or whatever. Shitholes in Serkland or Bláland excluded. But for other normal people around the globe it is true. It also symbolizes the cycle of the year in a way, a super year lol.

>Christians even hijack this and oh muh ragnarok end of world, same as armageddon
>we're all doomed
>each fucking election there is an anti christ
>the world will go under when somebody looses a football match
or some other weird hippie shit

He should do the whole thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180
>>
>>79326258
No
>>
>>79314770
>people like care about like they're like rights? like oh my god, like must be stupid
kys
>>
>>79314770
>a man who might end the republic and plunge the world into war in Trump?
Hillary Clinton wants to create a no fly zone in Syria, which would mean the US would be shooting down Russian planes. Guaranteed your IQ is about 90, and your priorities are backwards and you don't pay attention to any of the important issues.
>>
File: 1467182613495.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1467182613495.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>79330797
>jfk killed because he's an idiot and almost pressed the button
you are retarded
>>
>>79315057
Exactly this
>country paranoid of martial law, and hold on to guns
>Isnt subjugated by own government
>cuck countries
>subjugated by own government
I think that there is a correlation there shill
Heres your (you)
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.