[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayaan Hirsi Ali on the Hypocrisy of Western Feminists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: ayaanhirsiali.jpg (40 KB, 743x451) Image search: [Google]
ayaanhirsiali.jpg
40 KB, 743x451
Why don't feminists fight for oppressed Muslim women?

https://youtu.be/wJkFQohIKNI
>>
Because in doing so they would be conceding the fact that there are bigger victims than them, and to a feminist that shit just won't fly. NOBODY has it worse than they do.
>>
They're too caught up in bitching about mean Twitter replies and sexist movie reviews and shit.
>>
>>79312764

oh and did that German mayor really tell German women just to keep an arms length away from refugees to not get raped? What the fuck is that Germany Jesus Christ
>>
>>79312764
I agree with that statement only if the "intolerance" side is not the "violent tolerance" crowd that attack people in the name of tolerance.
>>
> Somali ex-Muslim
> Writes books about how Islam is shit
> Gets herself banned from speaking at universities for islamophobia

Hirsi Ali is based.
>>
"It is a virtue to give me money"
Anon, 2016
rmyt
>>
File: Religionofpeace.png (9 KB, 902x73) Image search: [Google]
Religionofpeace.png
9 KB, 902x73
>>79312764
>Actually putting efforts in feminism
If they can't close their leg to get what they want it's too hard.
>>
>>79312952
Fp
>>
Because that would be "islamaphobia".
>>
>>79312952
That is exactly the reason
FPBP has prevailed
>>
>>79312764

I don't know. Maybe they should stop using the word "tolerance", because it doesn't really make any sense anyway?

Who the fuck would want to be passive? How is that a virtue?
>>
File: 1466269433044.jpg (190 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466269433044.jpg
190 KB, 720x960
>>79312764
>PragerU

Do people take this trash seriously?
>>
File: #einearmlänge.jpg (236 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
#einearmlänge.jpg
236 KB, 1024x576
>>79313765
yes, she did
>#einarmelange
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.