[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness, what was wrong with Ted Cruz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 32
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
He was essentially just a smarter and more articulate Donald Trump.

He wasn't soft on any of the issues that concern /pol/.

He was opposed to Islam, refugees, illegal immigration, gay marriage etc.

He had an intricate understanding of the constitution.

How would a Ted Cruz presidency be any different from a Trump presidency?
>>
>>79312441
The kikes that pull the strings.

Next thread please.
>>
>>79312441
No one, including his own party, likes him

I don't want a fucking preacher as president

2013 shitstorm because "muh obamacare man fuck da gubment and billions of dollars XDDD"

All around annoying cunt

>gay marriage
Non issue, focus on things that matter rather than "muh dujenurrasy"
>>
Goldman Sachs shill

Next
>>
>>79312441
neocon
>>
Lyin' Ted. Look at him here he goes again lyin' Ted. Wow! Lyin' Ted.
>>
>>79312441
He wasn't really an outsider at all. He had been bought off by Goldman Sachs. His wife is a GS board member as well.
He was sleazy as hell and used rat bastard tactics and lies to try to get the nomination.
He is a dominionist who thinks he was sent by god to be president.
>>
>>79312441
Canadian.
>>
>>79312441
There's nothing wrong with Ted Cruz.

/pol/ just hates him because he ran against Trump.
>>
Religious nut.
>>
The Republican party bedding down with evangelicals was one of the worst moves ever. It has lead the party to waste resources fighting numerous losing battles. Hopefully the defeat of Ted Cruz stops the party from supporting these bible thumping hacks.
>>
Well, he's the zodiac killer for starters.
>>
H1b's
>>
>>79312441
>He was essentially just a smarter and more articulate Donald Trump

Then why did Trump completely and utterly wreck him every single time they were on stage together?
>>
He eats boogers
>>
"If you do not stand with Israel and the Jewish people, then I do not stand with you"
>>
>>79312441
Wow, really makes me think, I'm now a #cruzmissile
>>
>>79312441
He's the zodiac killer.
>>
>>79313209
He didn't intellectually "wreck" him. He just shouted over him and used puerile insults like "Lyin' Ted". Trump seldom, if ever, dissects another person's argument logically and rationally.
>>
He isn't eligible
>>
>>79312441
Liar.
>>
THE PRIESTHOOD IS RISING.
>>
>>79312441
He voted for amnesty and shared a continuity with the party of insulting failure.
>>
File: cruzbuddy.png (1 MB, 647x754) Image search: [Google]
cruzbuddy.png
1 MB, 647x754
What the fuck? I hate Trump now. I am now a #CruzBuddy
>>
>>79312988
This. Cruz would have been the outsider and /pol/ favorite if he didn't have Trump even further outside the establishment to compete against.
>>
>>79312441
He was the Zodiac killer, you sick fuck.
>>
>>79312441
If Trump did not exist, /pol/ would've worshipped Cruz
>>
>>79313094
This. The GOP would be more respectable if it were the party of big business instead of "muh family values muthafucka" and Protestant Christianity
>>
File: image.png (195 KB, 646x465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 646x465
His dad helped kill the best president in modern US history
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA
>>
Lying Canadian lawyer and known Wall Street shill.
>>
>>79312441
Cruz was too much of a religious nutjob to be viable.
>>
>>79312441

>Ugly
>Open Borders
>Sachs shill
>>
>>79312441
he went on a dating web site and made a profile in which he request a blind girl to date. this isnt even this election years shit they found that mufuka did this shit years ago. im like 70% certain they even mentioned it on the daily show one time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOxsnOG0VYo
>>
File: cruzbuddy3.png (609 KB, 658x449) Image search: [Google]
cruzbuddy3.png
609 KB, 658x449
High Energy burns you out and you need a nap and a snack. I was much comfier when /pol/ was a Cruz board.
>>
File: 1453781652759.jpg (21 KB, 288x380) Image search: [Google]
1453781652759.jpg
21 KB, 288x380
>>79312441
Since nobody's telling you the obvious I will.

We have a guy with charisma & says politically incorrect shit who's a public figure & celebrity billionaire in Trump.

A Clinton with a cunt, and cunts love people with a cunt.

Cruz was fucking creepy, he spoke like an evangelical which is out of style, and he was awkward and boring.

It's really that simple. The US election has always been this simple, this time its even simpler. it's about who's the most charming, who's more likeable and who has that cult of personality.

It's not about policy or anything like that, if it is, it's put in the most lamens terms like build a fuckin' wall.
>>
>>79312441
>this guy is just like trump because of his stance on issues x,y and z
>implying people like trump because of his stance on issues x,y, and z

People like Trump because he's unscripted, shits on ALL self-righteous politicians and causes mass ass-frustration by speaking about what he believes in. Cruz was literally the opposite. He was a leech who fed off any issue that would buoy his base... And he did it badly too.
>>
>>79313426
>He didn't intellectually "wreck" him

If Cruz is so intelligent and articulate he should have had no problem brushing off Trump then, right? Especially if the things Trump said were as petty as you're trying to portray them to be. His verbal and debate skills are largely why he came out on top in a big way. You really think he has rallied the support of millions of people because "haha he yelled on stage"? There is far more to the art of debate and speech than you realize.
>>
>>79312441
he isn't a bad politician, but he can't work with others at all. He's also a narcissist. But I do respect a lot of his views.
>>
He was the right wing equivalent of Hillary in that voting for him was based purely on social issues. Similarly to how lots of women support Hillary for being a woman evangelicals supported Cruz for his beliefs.
>>
>>79312441
Hate to break it to you, but personality matters. Cruz is the kind of guy that prefers to lose and be a martyr than actually win. He likes to be the lone voice fighting the good fight to no avail. Leading a country is not a position I can see him excelling in. The best position for him is what he has been in the past.
>>
>>79312441
Laying Ted, Too much of a Pussy to sue National Enquirer.
>>
>>79313956
are you a moron or just pretending to be a moron? Which is worse?
>>
File: cruzchristfirst.png (1 MB, 1000x510) Image search: [Google]
cruzchristfirst.png
1 MB, 1000x510
>>79312441

Look pic related. He is essentially saying The Bible First, The Constitution second. Do you know what this is?

THEOCRACY

Having the Pope or a Mormon (Romney) as POTUS is not the way

You can't convince the moderate american public with this type of religious extremism

What if this quote was made by a muslim leader?

>I am a muslim first, an american second
>sharia law > the Constitution

You see by yourself
>>
>>79312441

It would be different because Cruz has a much better understanding of trade and the free market. His foreign policy approach is superior as well.

Oh and Trump has now stolen Cruzs position on banning immigration from Muslim countries, rather than a blanket ban on all Muslims.

Trump fans can suck a dick. Enjoy feeling like a cuck when he loses in a landslide to Killary
>>
>>79314366
>ur dumb

How will I recover from this?
>>
>>79314366
Did you accidentally respond to the wrong comment? He said nothing moronic.
>>
>>79312441
Didn't come out strong against NAFTA

That's what is getting my vote.
Could really give a shit about the wall and am pro amnesty for nonviolent people.
>>
File: 1454131103344.jpg (32 KB, 599x379) Image search: [Google]
1454131103344.jpg
32 KB, 599x379
>>
He lost me when he blamed violence by Anti-Trump BLM protesters on Trump + cancelling the Colorado elections and taking all the delegates.
>>
he's a rat
>>
Because neo-/pol/ took over
>>
>>79312441

I support Israel on anti-Muslim grounds, but this guy was full zio-cuck. He'd have been more pro-Israel than any president before him, and was utterly insanely evangelical
>>
>>79314387
>better understanding of trade and the free market
Canadian Laying Ted sure doesn't understand Jack Shit about our constitution.
>>
>>79312441

He's balding.
>>
>>79312441
>How would a Ted Cruz presidency be any different from a Trump presidency?
It would actually exist.

>number of times Cruz has been elected to public office: 1
>number of times Trump has been elected to public office: 0
>>
File: 1466790635801.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466790635801.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
>>79313514
What the fuck? I hate Cruz now. I am now #OverTheHill to #TrumPalace
>>
It's been pretty impressive seeing a conman con an entire political party, even if it is only Republicans.
>>
>>79314387
>Enjoy feeling like a cuck when he loses in a landslide
You would know how that feels, #CRUZMISSILE
>>
>>79314384
>Do you know what this is?
Someone who takes his religion serious. If you put your race, nation, party allegiance or anything else above your religion, you're not really religious.
>>
>>79312441
He was an obvious lying fake, and creepy as fuck at that. He and Rubio got notoriety/careers in politics because they were plants into the Tea Party movement.

That movement started well and good, but got infiltrated quickly by people like Cruz and elites trying to dismantle it (which they succeeded in doing).
>>
>>79312441
>In all seriousness, what was wrong with Ted Cruz?
Conservative
Republican
Zionist.
>>
>>79312441
>smarter than Trump
>not a billionaire

Try again #cruzmissile
>>
File: trump4.jpg (23 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
trump4.jpg
23 KB, 630x354
>>79313857
>implying /pol/ was ever a Cruz board
>>
>>79312441
He ate his own snot in a debate, shot a really stupid ad where he forces his kids to do shit and looks like an actual retarded child.
>>
>>79312751
>Goldman Sachs shill
Report: GOP Mega-Donor Adelson to Give Trump Up to $100 Million
http://foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/14/report-gop-mega-donor-adelson-to-give-trump-up-to-100-million.html
>>
His disgustingly creepy mug is reason enough to hate him.
>>
File: 1451443876576.jpg (96 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1451443876576.jpg
96 KB, 635x600
>>79312441
He holds the Bible high, puts it down, and then he lies!
>>
>>79314387
>Cruz has a much better understanding of trade and the free market
>His foreign policy approach is superior as well

Explain?

Also the Cruz campaign pretty directly mirrored Trump's campaign. Up until he started losing his grip and resorting to ad hominem when talking about Trump and doing goofy last ditch effort stuff like the Fiorina stunt. So you aren't exactly making a compelling point there.
>>
>>79312441
Crazy Jesus freak
>>
>>79314471
We aren't having a debate, I was legitimately asking a question. It's difficult to tell the difference between actual moron Trump supporters and those of the ironic shitposting variety.
>>
Ted Cruz was unelectable. His Bible thumping, almost theocracy like beliefs would have gotten him BTFO even harder in the General than Trump might be. Trump is fairly neutral on gay/trans rights and abortion laws. Cruz was vehemently opposed to both. He would have been slaughtered in the General election.
>>
>>79312441
He was a religious zealot, so no thanks
>>
He's Canadian. I'm not voting for a guy born in another country, much less a country founded by the fucking loyalists. That's crazy. It's exactly what the founding fathers wanted to prevent. We owe them that much.
>>
>>79313266
>"If you do not stand with Israel and the Jewish people, then I do not stand with you"
>>
>>79312441
>a
>fucking
>leaf
>>
>>79312631
That's a tendancious post my german friend. Don't forget where you live.
>>
File: Cruz Jew lookalike.jpg (105 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Jew lookalike.jpg
105 KB, 800x960
>>79312441
He's a crypto-Jew. Cruz was a common name for the Marrano Jews who "converted" after the Inquisition.
>>
DUDE BOOGER EATER LMAO
>>79312441
>>
>>79312441
He lacks the face of a leader. He seems like the kind of kid I picked on in grade school.

His kids don't like him. He's a liar. He probably has power trips on his family when they don't deserve it.

He also looks like the foot-tapping type in the restroom if you catch my aids- I mean drift
>>
>>79314924

And yet he's been defending it for years as a senator. Weird...
>>
>>79315655
>>
>>79315150

Nah Cruz hasn't lost to Hillary before so I don't know what that feels like. got anything else to say cuck?
>>
>>79315425
Because I said Trump wrecked Cruz in debates, I'm a Trump supporter? Even the most avid of Trump haters would clearly realize that.

Even outside of the debates Cruz was doomed to be a failed candidate, the only reason it looked like he ever had a chance was because he won Texas and the other states with a large amount of psychotic religion fanatics.

But I'm a moron for realizing that. Okay.
>>
Because he is a religious nutjob.

In the Oval Office: "Dear Jesus, should I nuke China today? Please send me your guidance."

Fuckin' scary.
>>
>>79312441

He was also unable to fight back effectively against Trump.

If he couldn't stand up to Trump, the media woulld have made him their whipped little pussy bitch, just like they did with Dubya.
>>
File: p.jpg (46 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
46 KB, 600x597
>>79312988
>>79313534

Memes aside, Ted Cruz is dishonest as fuck. Every word out of his mouth when he campaigned against Trump was complete bullshit. It got to the point where he became completely unhinged. It was crazy to watch. That alone disqualifies him from my perspective.

Some of what he proposed was alright, but when he started stealing Trumps proposals, you could no longer tell what he really intended to do. But honestly, a lot of what he was saying made it seem like he was going to suck the establishment's dick then still claim to be an "outsider."

Let alone the fact that he's a creepy Goldman Sachs shill and was born in fucking Canada.
>>
>>79316371
Yeah, because...
>In the Oval Office: "Dear Jews, should I nuke the Middle East today? Please send me your guidance."
...Is so much better, right?
>>
>>79316493
and this is the truth, most faggots dont want to accept that this happens, that our policy and social engineering comes from these leeches
>>
He 100% would have been the better president but he was such a weak candidate. If would have came out and called the GOP out on it's bullshit like trying to crown Bush before the nomination even started he would have gotten more support. He apologizes even when he's not in the wrong and he tries to toe that PC line so the left would have destroyed him.

Many of us were simply hungering for somebody to just tell the left to go fuck themselves and that's how we got Trump. Cruz couldn't fill that role.
>>
>>79316493
>implying Cruz wasn't pro-Jew
He was a religious zealot AND pro-jew, on top of being a Goldman Sachs puppet.
>>
>>79316493
>Yeah, because...
>>In the Oval Office: "Dear Jews, should I nuke the Middle East today? Please send me your guidance."
>...Is so much better, right?

No.
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
LYIN' TED CRUZ FOLKS

HOLDS THE BIBLE HIGH

PUTS IT DOWN

AND THEN HE LIES
>>
>>79316858
>No.
Yet you'll get that with every candidate, not just Cruz.
>>
File: Capture.png (453 KB, 660x788) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
453 KB, 660x788
>>79316493
>b-b-b-b-but the jew meme guys!

Give it a rest already. Your guy lost, it's happened to us all, get over it.
>>
>>79316015
Yeah, Cruz got absolutely destroyed by an old ass real estate mogul/reality show playboy who decided to run for president on whim. Best thing about this election has been seeing the groomed, chosen elites of the Republican party get reduced to gibbering apes by a master level shitposter. Watching the evangelical wing of the Republican party become a national laughingstock best election of my life.
>>
>>79316842
>He was a religious zealot AND pro-jew, on top of being a Goldman Sachs puppet.
So it's much better to vote for someone who exaggerates his faith, is pro-Jew and is an Adelson puppet (and does dealings with Soros) instead?

Big Names Back Trump Tower
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
>Donald Trump has lined up three New York hedge funds, including money from billionaire George Soros
>>
>>79312441
nothing I hear he might run for prime minister after cuckdeau.
>>
>>79316978
>There's literally nothing wrong with supporting Jews, goys...I mean guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x635
>>79312441
> not soft on issues

BORDER SECURITY FAGGOT. that killed him.
>>
>>79312441

Ted Cruz presidency is an oxymoron because being president of America requires being born in America.
>>
Just look at him.
>>
>>79312973
This
It's an objective fact that all Canadians are faggots
>>
>>79312441
as ppl get a little older, they begin to recognize the sociopathic traits cruz displays sooner

he's dishonest to the core and a hypocrite
>>
File: 1447896690204.jpg (620 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1447896690204.jpg
620 KB, 1600x900
if he wasnt such a snake, he could have easily been VP. it was a good relationship until the end of november when cruz beleived he could beat the trump
>>
>>79312441
Boogergate happened

I was no longer a cruz missile
>>
>>79316970
>Yet you'll get that with every candidate, not just Cruz.

Geopolitically, that's extremely unlikely.

Much more likely that something goes awry if you put a religitard in charge of nukes.

Personally, I wouldn't trust bible bashers with the TV remote, let alone letting them have their fuckin' finger on the WWIII button.
>>
>>79312441
helo rato
>>
>>79317160
So you support Muslims over Jews? Because that's essentially where his "support" is coming from.
>>
File: 1458949682011.png (1 MB, 1139x764) Image search: [Google]
1458949682011.png
1 MB, 1139x764
>>79312441
He threatened the entire American economy just for name recognition. Do you have to know more?
>>
>>79317084
>adelson puppet
>soros
Your soros link is from 2004. Soros has spent millions to prevent trump from winning. Adelson donated AFTER Trump won the nomination, because funding for the general election costs around a billion dollars. Trump self funded his campaign for the primaries just like he said he would. Ted Cruz on the other hand took money from Goldman Sachs, and his wife fucking works for Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>79317716
>So you support Muslims over Jews?
I support neither.

The reason we're battling Muslims is because of the Jews.

The Jews and the Muslims do not belong in White countries.

Voting and voting Republican isn't going to change that fact.

>Because that's essentially where his "support" is coming from.
Poll: 77% of Trump Supporters Sympathize with Israel
http://jewishinsider.com/7744/poll-77-of-trump-supporters-sympathize-with-israel/

Poll: 61% of Israeli Jews Say Donald Trump Good for Israel
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/07/donald-trump-israel-poll/
>>
>>79318056
Holy shit, you are like the only person posting in this thread. Ted Cruz lost. Is he still paying you to shill for him?
>>
>>79317973
>Your soros link is from 2004.
And?

>Soros has spent millions to prevent trump from winning.
Got any evidence for that?
Regardless, Soros loves trump for making money.

> Adelson donated AFTER Trump won the nomination,

Adelson: I'd Back GOP Nominee, Even if it's Trump
http://politico.com/story/2015/12/sheldon-adelson-trump-gop-nominee-216933
>12/18/15

Donald Trump Set to Meet Sheldon Adelson in Las Vegas
http://forward.com/news/breaking-news/327269/donald-trump-set-to-meet-sheldon-adelson-in-las-vegas/
>December 15, 2015
>>
>>79318189
>Ted Cruz lost. Is he still paying you to shill for him?
I'm not a Cruz supporter you stupid fuck.

My first post in this thread was responding to the OP as to why I don't support Cruz, you stupid fuck.

I'm not a Trumpcuck either, you stupid fuck.
>>
Butter
>>
>>79318435
What are you so worked up about then? If Jews are such a concern, you think Sanders or Clinton would be better about it?
>>
>>79312441
Led govt shut down.
No track record
Purchased by the kikes
>>
wtf trump I'm a #cruzmissile now
>>
File: Z.O.G. - A. Wyatt Mann (1).png (110 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
Z.O.G. - A. Wyatt Mann (1).png
110 KB, 600x460
>>79318577
>What are you so worked up about then?
I'm not worked up. I just love proving that your golden boy Trump is nothing but yet another Republican Zionist.

>If Jews are such a concern, you think Sanders or Clinton would be better about it?
No. Pic related.

No matter who you vote for, you're voting for someone who will gladly sacrifice your life for their precious Jews.
>>
>>79312751
>it's only good when Trump does it
>>
>>79318322
>got any evidence of that
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race

Oh look it's a link not from 2004.

>Adelson: I'd back GOP nominee, even if it's Trump
Thanks for proving my point. He didn't donate to Trump until he won the nomination. Trump NEVER said he wouldn't take donations for the general election. The whole purpose of winning the nomination to begin with is to get funding for the general election, because it costs a fucking billion dollars.
>>
He's a fucking rat, you get a serial killer vibe just from hearing him speak

Your positions don't mean shit if you don't have any charisma
>>
File: hillary neocon.jpg (13 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
hillary neocon.jpg
13 KB, 186x271
>>79318795
The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Rodham Clinton!
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
>>
>>79315647
>Said by Mohammad El Abakroui Bouchard.
>>
>>79318583
>Led govt shut down.
This was a good thing, dummy.
>No track record
His senate votes are his record.
>Purchased by the kikes
There's being "purchased," and then there's Trump whose entire campaign is run by jews and he's sold his children to jews.

There's points to be made against Cruz, but you haven't made a single one.
>>
File: 1466189887927.jpg (21 KB, 234x292) Image search: [Google]
1466189887927.jpg
21 KB, 234x292
>>79318056

>The Jews and the Muslims do not belong in White countries
>Trump gets his support from the Jews who have taken this to heart and moved to Israel
>this is bad
>>
>>79318795
>>79318795
>http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-15/soros-alarmed-by-trump-pours-money-into-2016-race
Thanks.

>Oh look it's a link not from 2004.
So Trump having financial dealings with Soros doesn't matter because it's from 2004.

>Thanks for proving my point.
You mean that Adelson supported Trump before he clinched the nomination?

>Trump NEVER said he wouldn't take donations for the general election. The whole purpose of winning the nomination to begin with is to get funding for the general election, because it costs a fucking billion dollars.
Yet he still takes money from the Jews. And loves the Jews. And will defend Israel at all costs.

But he's totally not a Zionist guize!
>>
>>79318984
>>Trump gets his support from the Jews who have taken this to heart and moved to Israel
Really? Who?
>>
>>79318712
You haven't really proven anything though, and you also ignored the fact that he has gone on record saying he will ultimately remain neutral in the Israel/Palestine conflict.

He has no reason to be a Zionist puppet, this much is fact.
>>
>>79312441
>In all seriousness, what was wrong with Ted Cruz?
/pol/ for the most part doesn't believe in individual liberty. They want an iron-fisted government every bit as much as the left. They merely wish it served their interests instead of millionaires and minorities.
>>
>>79319043
This is pretty funny. Literally every point you've made has been BTFO, but for some reason you're still trying to post back. You are completely ignoring the fact that Adelson didn't give Trump a dime until he won the nomination. It doesn't matter who the fuck he supported if he didn't pay him shit until he won the nomination. You keep bringing up outdated crap from 2004 despite the same guy now spending millions to keep trump out of office.
>>
>>79315647
>tendancious
Well I cant fault you; its not like English is your first language
>>
>>79319201
>You haven't really proven anything though
You mean other than the fact that Trump is a Zionist?

>and you also ignored the fact that he has gone on record saying he will ultimately remain neutral in the Israel/Palestine conflict.
And you utterly ignore the fact that he has said that he will back Israel 100%.

Trump Embraces Israel, Vows 100 Percent Support
http://thefiscaltimes.com/2016/02/24/Trump-Embraces-Israel-Vows-100-Percent-Support

Trump: Israel is Victim in Conflict With Palestine, if Attacked '100% I'd Come to Their Defense'
http://breitbart.com/video/2016/02/23/trump-israel-is-victim-in-conflict-with-palestine-if-attacked-100-id-come-to-their-defense/

And that he 100% supports and admires Israel

Donald Trump Says He 100% Supports and Admires Israel
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4GKuhCo9fCk

And don't forget endorsing Netanyhu

Donald Trump Talks About Endorsing Isreali PM Benjamin Netanyhu
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ueey6IJg6hE

You're completely deluding yourself if you actually think Trump will be anything other than 100% in the Jew's back pocket.
>>
>>79319544
Never mind what I said about you being a shill. You're just an idiot.
>>
>>79312631
Shh you might get reported for that hans

Funny that's exactly would have been said during WWII if you opposed the furer
>>
more theocratic, and there'd be a ban on dildos.
>>
>>79319468
>You keep bringing up outdated crap from 2004
Trump Pals Around with George Soros
https://conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros
>>
File: 1467091882049.jpg (156 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
1467091882049.jpg
156 KB, 650x887
I liked Ted Cruz.

Some disparities between Trump and Cruz include:

Minimizing trade deficits: Trump was in favor of this from the very beginning. It was one of his core principles. Cruz explicitly stated that there is nothing he would do about this because he doesn't want to start a trade war/risk making trade partners hostile more towards the US.

Illegal immigration: Trump was opposed to it early on, while Cruz noticed Trump's incoming from having a tough stance against illegals and then boasted about how he is the stronger candidate to keep illegals out.

Social issues: Trump is manifestly more relaxed on lgbt people and abortions. He said trans people should be allowed into whichever bathroom they prefer and he was once pro-choice (and most likely still is).

/pol/ chose Trump over Cruz because Trump has the "I don't give a fuck" attitude.

That's what I think at least.
>>
>>79312441

He has an effeminate high pitched weasel sounding voice.
>>
>>79319673
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/03/10/billionaire-smackdown-george-soros-funds-effort-to-stop-trump-mobilize-latinos/
>>
>>79312441
>all these bait posts

Cruz was an establishment shill and a liar.
>>
>>79312441
he has multiple chins
>>
>>79319628
>Never mind what I said about you being a shill.
According to the definition you can only shill for something you support. You can't shill against something.

>You're just an idiot.
Is that because I keep proving you're supporting a literal Zionist in Trump?

Hey, if you want to vote for someone who will sacrifice you and your family to the Jews, go right ahead.

But don't delude yourself into thinking that you're favoring the White race by voting Trump.
>>
>>79319780
Soros supports Trump economically but not politically, yes.

So if you're fine with voting for someone who has no problem making business deals with an anti-White Jew like Soros, go right ahead.
>>
>>79319853
>he still thinks he's proven something
Literally every """""""""""point"""""""""" you've made has been refuted
>>
>>79312441

He was completely full of shit and in-genuine. Somebody post the video of him feeding border jumpers last year. He never gave a fuck about immigration until the Donald made it an issue.

He's your typical neocon shill masquerading as "teaparty".
>>
>>79312441
Because he picks the bible up, holds it high, puts the bible down,.... and the he lies!
>>
>>79319956

Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out from.
>>
>>79312441
A FUCKING LEAF.

He was okay, the goldman sach shit and being creepy were the only probs
>>
>>79313534

>worked for GWBush

>neocon

>Wife works for (((Goldman Sachs)))

>Literally ran soup kitchen for border jumpers

>outsider

Top kek faggot.
>>
>>79319544
>And you utterly ignore the fact that he has said that he will back Israel 100%

There's a difference between pledging support for a country in terms of security and outright siding with them all together (which he outright said he does not plan on doing, it's that simple). We share a common enemy of Muslims hordes at the moment, it only makes sense to be on their side in terms of that.

I'm not sure why you are so rabidly vehement about Trump being a jew puppet, which is a completely ridiculous notion considering someone with his wealth and stature. But you're obviously completely committed to trying to convince people it's true for some reason so there isn't much else I can say. Have fun with your shitposting but you should probably step it up if you don't want to be immediately dismissed as a clown by the vast majority of the board.
>>
>>79312441
Ted Cruz was the wrong thing in Ted Cruz
>>
He was a creepy fuck that rivaled Biden in awkwardness, and it's obvious his daughter doesn't like him or want to be around him. That says a lot about a dude. He's a pandering Canadian pos that has the sincerity of a stereotypical politician.
>>
He'd probably send half of us American posters to die in some Middle East shithole for Israel's sake
>>
>>79320294

>biden
>awkward

babby's first election? are you 12?
>>
>>79312441
Ted Cruz was a liar. Whenever he was confronted with something he would weasel his way out of it and sweet talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcEiDY5qBbg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABirvbHUzPg

Plus he's a cuck.
>>
>>79320510
wow, trump supported reagan and bush.

how'd that work out?
>>
File: duke.gif (3 KB, 51x70) Image search: [Google]
duke.gif
3 KB, 51x70
Watch - David Duke Destroys The Liar, Fraud Ted Cruz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOIeJiKZLJA
>>
>>79312441
Apart from the zodiac killings, he's a theocrat.
>>
>>79321156
Trump is in the early red pilling stage. He know's that Bush didn't do anything to prepare America for 9/11, but he doesn't know fully (((who))) pulled the strings.

He also knows that corporates controls a lot(almost everything) in the USA since he is a big capitalist and knows a lot of the people behind the scene.

Also Reagan was a corporate puppet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiW_Jagl4U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIA8MyOy8BU
>>
>>79313534
Rand was the outsider candidate before Trump started his campaign.

Cruz is a Bush lackie and corporate puppet. His repeated rat tactics, lies, and siding with violent rioters should make that obvious.
>>
>>79323772
this clown doesn't know what he's talking about
we should have taken iraq's oil?
iran is taking over iraq?
does this dip-shit know the us trained and paid isis?

anyone know if this idiot walks around with his head in a box
>>
File: unnamed1-vi.jpg (102 KB, 620x339) Image search: [Google]
unnamed1-vi.jpg
102 KB, 620x339
>>
>>79312631
>implying (((Ivanka Trump))) is not related to Donald Trump
>>
>>79327518
not just that, I remember pics of us reps doing photo opps for giving aid to isis while isis flags were waving in the background

and remember the huge convoys of trucks taking oil from iraq to turkey?
somehow, with that billion dollar military, the us missed that. russia had to clue them in
>>
>>79323772
>tinfoil intensifies
Whoa there Alex jones
>>
>>79312441
He wasn't a natural born citizen
>>
>>79312441
Maybe if he didn't look like a mutant frog and was a better speaker he would've had half a chance against The Donald.
>>
>gop bitches for like 8 years about obama being from kenya or some shit

>tries to elect a guy from canada

kek
>>
you know when isis first showed up?
it was when the iraqis started mass protest of their new libertarian paradise.

they knew full well that their country was being bled after the rape
all the wealth of the country was going to go to someone else and they were on their own
>>
File: 1428786373850.png (17 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
1428786373850.png
17 KB, 128x128
>>79312441
in the end i think it was his face that turned the tide against him
>>
>>79312441

Ted was born in Canada, it was his big downfall. But I actually like him as a potential President. I hope he decides to run again one day.
>>
like syria, we are told it was a shithole
but they were a lot closer to fulfilling the the treaty agreements of the international deceleration of human rights then we have ever been
>>
>>79312441
The president looking like a fag makes the US look weaker than if the president is a nigger.
>>
>>79329048
whoops, I ment libya
>>
>>79313426
When the fuck have you watched an American political debate that was an actual debate. They never answer the questions. All they do is launch into talking points with the mandatory ad hominem. People that think these debates are debates are fucking retards.
>>
File: rope.png (80 KB, 236x309) Image search: [Google]
rope.png
80 KB, 236x309
>>79312441
He is an Ignorant Christ follower who would rather follow the stupid bible than the US constitution.
>>
>>79312441
I was actually a Cruzmissile when it all started, I liked they way he was one of the few in Congress who would stand up to Obama.

Then I started doing some research into his story and I didn't like what I found, especially the fact his wife was an executive at Goldman/Sachs, that right there was enough for me to change my preference to Trump. Anybody who has even a slight connection to GS is toxic as far as I am concerned.
>>
>>79329546
Remember when Cruz asked Trump for a 1 on 1 debate? And Trump said "Where?, Canada?". BTFO
>>
>>79312441

>unapologetically Christian

All the establishment GOP rhinos were talking about how Trump is a man with soft morals that they could work with whereas Cruz is uncompromisingly Christian. It's also why the media reviled him more than Trump whom they constantly compare to Hitler.

Rush Limbaugh is clearly a huge Trump supporter and even he was pointing out the liberal media narrative: any state that Cruz won the primary, the media would barely mention him, they would instead report on how Trump and Rubio did in those states even if Rubio came in third.

tl;dr He's Super Christian Trump and would save the country AND the supreme court.
>>
>>79314384

God forbid someone values the religion that built the nation...we've done so well ever since we told God to get out.

>tip
>>
>>79331310
>e've done so well ever since we told God to get out
And let the Jews in
>>
>>79331125
>It's also why the media reviled him more than Trump whom they constantly compare to Hitler.

Hm? The lefty media gave Cruz perhaps 1% as much grief as Trump.
>>
He was a religious nutjob, which is extremely polarizing everywhere except flyover hick states, saying that he's a Christian first and American second. His policies either copied Trump or were inane "hurr muh christian morals" bullshit to turn America into a giant Salem. In addition, Trump completely destroyed him with the Canadian and Lyin' Ted ad hom, making sure nobody would take him seriously.
>>
>>79313650
Last good president :(
>>
>>79312441
Didn't mind him honestly, he was alright, but weird which in reality doesn't matter. His political awareness and smarts are about lined up with Emperor Trump, but he was way too quiet and everyone had already bought the ticket for the Trump Train.
>>
>>79313094
Unfortunately, when Trump loses(and loses HARD) in November, it will only bolster those bible-thumping hacks, since they will come to the conclusion that a "REAL CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN(TM)" would have won the presidency, and so in 2020 the GOP will try to run someone like Santorum or Huckabee
>>
>>79312943
/thread
>>
>>79312955
What did he lie about in his attempt to gain the nomination?
>>
>>79312441
Great thread!

I'm now #cruzmissile
>>
>>79319656
I don't give a fuck anymore mate, this country is already doomed.
>>
Now everyone loves Cruz XD
>>
I liked Ted Cruz before I heard him talk for more than 2 seconds, he's a fuckin rat
>>
File: 1463436392616.jpg (20 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1463436392616.jpg
20 KB, 520x520
>>79312631
this.

everything was about MUH ISRAEL
>>
He looks like a fish monster
>>
>>79312441
Mostly because his peers hate him even more than the general public. I still believe his policies are better and more thought out than anybody else's, but it's not hard to see he's a snake. He'd make a damn good Supreme Court justice though
>>
>>79316389
This. I liked Cruz even after I decided Trump was the better choice but his actions later in the campaign were bizarre. He did become genuinely unhinged.
>>
File: jewfoot.jpg (244 KB, 1170x750) Image search: [Google]
jewfoot.jpg
244 KB, 1170x750
>>79332771
>>
>>79312441
Trump is smarter than anyone posting on this site and Cruz is a banking shill.
>>
>>79332812

He right ya know.
>>
File: 1453163550215.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1453163550215.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>79318435
>you stupid fuck.

stfu you stupid cuckservative.
>>
>>79312441
1: The GOP Establishment were not going to let him get the nomination

2: His style of talk. Ted Cruz had the impression of a preacher, to which middle ground voters maybe turned off by

3: Ability to tap into the voter. Donald Trump was a huge ball of Charisma, although Ted Cruz has the same ability it is to the lesser degree as Trump, Ted Cruz could not tap into the anger of the average Tea Party voter as well as Republican voter. After which Trump shifted his political campaign to attack Cruz at his weakness which was "Cruz is tied to Goldman Sachs" and that was the final nail in the coffin for Cruz' 2016 run.

Over all Cruz is probably not done in the political arena and if Trump flubs 2016 he has even more ammo for 2020. We will see what happens at the end of this election year to fully see where he goes.
>>
>>79312441
he actually would have beaten Hillary, so he had to go.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.