[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: 1.jpg (77 KB, 480x432) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
77 KB, 480x432
It's like, um, happening, and shit.

What prompted this, finally? Honestly, Brexit?

"Oh hey, y'know what? Maybe borders matter after all, look they even think so in the mother country"
>>
File: big guy.png (405 KB, 600x487) Image search: [Google]
big guy.png
405 KB, 600x487
>>79305855
Uhhh people still support drumpf? wtf i hate america now.
>>
>>79305855

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
>>
>>79305855
Thanks Brits. We give European nationalists some of our high energy and they gave back.
>>
>>79306050

Uhhh americans still use the word Drumpf? Wtf I hate America now.
>>
>>79305855
It was never not happening.
>>
File: 1.jpg (57 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
57 KB, 480x800
>>79306182

They're not really Americans, anon
>>
>>79306050
Lol "now"
>>
File: Cling on.jpg (35 KB, 600x567) Image search: [Google]
Cling on.jpg
35 KB, 600x567
>>79306050
>>79306182
>Uhhhhh
>>
File: 1461627996182.jpg (61 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1461627996182.jpg
61 KB, 780x439
So it goes. I'm moving to Canada.
>>
>>79305855
To begin, I don't think Trump was ever trailing. Tied at worst. Keep in mind all the polls against Cruz where he was losing, then he would win by large margins. These always occurred during long periods of no voting, because it allowed the media to lie more easily (difficult to say a man that is winning every other day is losing).

But to answer why they can't even hide it now, I believe that Brexit, the increasing presence of Antifa in the US, the 1018373th terrorist attack (Turkey airport) and the continual spread of Hillary's evils are the largest factors. My guess is also that a lot of the Berne supporters are finally picking sides and surprise surprise most hate Hillary more than Trump. Oh and Obama really helped with his announcement the other day.

I like to think this also has to do with recent happenings like the complete shutdown of the LGBTQMD video from google, as well as the hetero pride hash tag trending. The people are waking up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.