[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO! https://www.washingtonpost.com/news /arts-and-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: colbert.jpg (54 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
colbert.jpg
54 KB, 768x433
/pol/ BTFO!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/06/30/stephen-colbert-had-a-stern-message-for-the-media-after-the-istanbul-bombing/
>>
>>79305093
Fuck off shill
>>
>>79305334
>i have no argument so i'll just call him a shill
>>
>>79305624
Uses the phrase ''/pol/ BTFO!'' and expects not to be called a shill. Nice one.
>>
>>79305093
Fuck off shill
>>
>>79305937
Thanks dutch
>>
>>79305093
>(((washington post)))
>/pol/BTFO

eat shit shill
>sage
>>
>>79305093
The whole "don't show ISIS because it's advertising for them is the most obvious, jewshit shill logic every conceived.

They don't want the media showing terrorists in action because people will get a sense of how barbaric they truly are and how superior white culture is to them.
>>
File: bravehandicap.webm (2 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
bravehandicap.webm
2 MB, 720x720
>Is it really necessary to show us photos or rolling video of a terrorist exploding?

Yes. This is the event that happened, it only makes sense that the news reporting on it would show footage.

>One time he made a mistake while interviewing child celebrities

Wow! Who fucking cares? And that's the end of the article.
>>
File: lol.png (41 KB, 1003x114) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
41 KB, 1003x114
>Trying to stay relevant now that no one watches his shit

HAHAHAHA
>>
>HOW COME THE WEST ONLY CARES ABOUT BOMBINGS IN THE WEST

>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK STOP COVERING BOMBINGS IN PLACES THAT AREN'T THE WEST
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.