[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a country ever unfucked its shit up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
Has a country ever unfucked its shit up?
>>
>>79303615
Germany post-war, most of the former Soviet bloc. China may or may not be in the process of doing that.
>>
>>79303615
Yugoslavia under Tito
>>
America under Obama
>>
>>79303952
Hell no
>>
>>79303615
japan post wwii
>>
>>79303615

Brendan had it rough.
>>
Britain, right the fuck now.
>>
Russia is making good progress
>>
>>79303615
Idk. Australia has never fucked up
>>
you guys should check out the current episode of the podcast The Higherside Chat Show...guest is dropping mad pill about the history of the elitist banking system, mentioned several examples of counties who momentarily unfucked themselves (only to be re fucked years later, but unfucking is possible)
>>
>>79304183
This.
>>
China after Mao
>>
>>79303615
Guys, is he gonna be ok?
>>
>>79303615
no

all countries are getting worse. The only countries that improve up to certain point were those which are of strategic importance like Japan/South Korea Singapore Taiwan and even then i doubt the average dude has a nice life compared to what it could be
>>
File: 1467240788127.jpg (23 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
1467240788127.jpg
23 KB, 391x366
>>79303796
>'Germany post-war'
>>
>>79303615

Rome got its shit fucked up and managed to unfuck it many times; the state survived like 2000 years. Evet after the Eternal Catholic rekt it almost permanently, they managed to revive the empire after a while, and kept going until we fuked your moithers in 1453.
>>
>>79304525
China's a shithole, the average chink has worse living standards than the poorest Euro countries
>>
File: return of the alimony.jpg (496 KB, 906x1200) Image search: [Google]
return of the alimony.jpg
496 KB, 906x1200
>>79305968
>>
File: 1465585281144.jpg (16 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
1465585281144.jpg
16 KB, 273x185
>>79307286

I thought I heard something skittering around this thread...
>>
>>79304183
We're not out of the woods at the moment.
>>
>>79303615
neanderthols after homosapien resurgence
>>
>>79307607
Tell me this is fake wtf
He looks worse than my 80 year old grandfather
>>
>>79310905

he's doing a bit better these days
>>
>>79310651

>Pound stable at value much stronger than any other currency.

>Economy more stable than any european economy.

>Blairites left Labour.

>Pig fucker and pals have left the tories.

>New Zealand, Thailand, Japan, China, India, Pakistan, Australia, Brazil all want to trade with UK.

>Obama administration wants to maintain special relationship with UK.

>Trump loves Brexit in the case that he gets in.

>UK trades at a severe defecit with Europe, if they tariff us they will be fucking themselves.

>EU run by Germany, their economy propped up by auto industry. UK is second biggest buyer of German cars. They cannot let us have tariffs or they're fucking themselves and we'll buy cars from asia.

>If EU do punish us they'll also be punishing the Netherlands, who have a major nationalist movement, will probably follow us out and trigger end of EU.

>If not, EU will end on its own because we'll show we're better out of it.

>As first out we'll have made great deals over the next 2 years.

>Only country in Europe that can really take advantage of the Commonwealth and Anglosphere.

>Lower pound benefits big things we've been funding recently like our software industry which rely on exports, encourages people to hire local people.

>Immigration likely to be reduced.

We've already won.
>>
File: 42xhcdA.jpg (78 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
42xhcdA.jpg
78 KB, 500x737
>>79310905
yeah here is the real one
>>
>>79312491

Oh and also

>Highest military spend of any EU country, just left the EU.
>>
Nazi Germany
>>
>>79307607

he looks like the mummy halfway to full reincarnation... he needs to devour his wife
>>
I would say UK is in the process of unfucking itself
But im pretty sure demographics will make it impossible tho
Sorry Brits and Burgers
>>
>>79303615
New Deal policies in the US.
Post-war Germany, Italy, France and UK.

As forimmigrants, I can only think of Norway, but that took the biggest amok shooting in history.
>>
Nice meme redditor
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.