[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have you lied to me POL ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: OOOGAAA BOOOGAAA.jpg (26 KB, 565x385) Image search: [Google]
OOOGAAA BOOOGAAA.jpg
26 KB, 565x385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1720464345&feature=iv&src_vid=BZFY0dqC0Ks&v=tSNvfk0zFNc
>>
>>79300912

>I'm educated

Not on nutrition and diet, that's for damn sure
>>
>>79300912
BuzzFeed could find 5 decent abos (some are only half-abos), doesn't prove anything.
>>
Leftist logic;

>"Hey man, you can't say all niggers are criminals because 80% of the prison population happens to be black"
>"Hey man, look at this nigger, he has two bachelor degrees so niggers contribute to society"
>>
File: 123.jpg (12 KB, 240x233) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
12 KB, 240x233
>>79301150

this video told me they are the oldest culture in the world , am I being lied to ? Whos jewing who here ?
>>
>>79300912
Bitch looks like she's 1/16 abo or some shit. Like most of our "native americans."
>>
>>79301477
I don't know if they are the oldest culture in the world, but they certainly are one of the poorest ones. Natives from the Americas were centuries ahead of them in terms of technology.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with her eyes?

Is anyone familiar with abbo hunting methods? They lit the forest on fire and just gather scorched animals once the fire is over. Even niggers are better hunters.
>>
>>79301045
Canada with the frosty bantz!
Go little brother go!
>>
>>79301150
>Some are only half-abos

Try at most half. The guy at 11 seconds might be half, the rest are more European than Aboriginal.
>>
>>79300912
I like Abos, I hate niggers.
>>
>>79302755
abos literally do nothing wrong, Niggers are a fucking plague and enemy.
>>
Haha they are mostly white. What horse shit.
>>
File: PURGE.png (42 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
PURGE.png
42 KB, 600x700
inbred cannibalist mentally challenged genes?
>no thanks, not in my senpai
PIC RELATED
>>
>>79301665
>Like most of our "americans."
>>
>>79300912
I hate niggers, I hate Jews, I hate spics and Arabs too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.