[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Icelandic police remove kebab https://youtu.be/T6HWd1Xts6E
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (553 B, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
download.png
553 B, 265x190
Icelandic police remove kebab

https://youtu.be/T6HWd1Xts6E
>>
that's the way
>>
can any icelandics give some context?
>>
Icelandic women start shouting: "No! Don't take away my sanddick! Evil racist white men! Achmud come back my love, come baaaack!".
>>
Good, don't let these roaches contaminate one of the last bastion of purity.
>>
>all those kebabs pretending to be christians so they can stay

Also

>all those manlets

There are ''''''''men'''''''' that are threatened by these little cockroaches.
>>
>>79300281
This is why they belong in chains. They will always be traitors to their own people. They can't help it.
>>
>>79300464
Love how the cops manhandled them out and took no shit.
>>
>>79299404
context?
>>
>>79299404
jewgle translate:
>Asylum-founders Nasir Ali and Majed from Iraq were taken by force from Laugarnes early hours of Tuesday 28 June and sent out of the country. Laugarnes had to shelter them in the hope that the old practices of the church of refuge were to be honored. Video: Thorgeir Helgason

ICELAND NO!
>>
>>79301909
Illegal immigrants got shelter from a church, they thought the police would leave them be but they got arrested and deported.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (33 KB, 442x333) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
33 KB, 442x333
>>79302046
Apparently they were sent to Norway.
>>
>>79299404
>Icelandic police remove kebab
That is so beautiful to see, I am glad that I have booked a trip to Iceland in August.

Why do they not take the other Kebabs with them?
>>
>>79303010
They must've found a way to stay. I Think it's sad. This part of the world certainly doesn't need arabs.
>>
>a big bootied qt patootie Icelandic female cop will never cuff you and throw you in the back of a police car and deport you to your shithole country

(._.)(;_;)
>>
>>79303212
Good thing is that all Icelandic people see very quickly what the effects are if they let shitskins into their country, because it is so small. So I hope they will remove the remaining kebabs as well.
>>
Is Iceland the most based country in existence?

>Cops don't take shit from immigrants
>Deport those motherfuckers
>Not a member of the EU
>Jailed their kike bankers instead of bailing them out like we did

How does one move to Iceland?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.