[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>diversity is bad >diverse areas are the ones where white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: suicide.png (508 KB, 1600x1344) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
508 KB, 1600x1344
>diversity is bad
>diverse areas are the ones where white people are the happiest

rly maeks u think :^)
>>
>>79299000
No it doesn't, it really doesn't, I'll gift you 100 million diversity.
>>
>>79299000
What's up with those blue places in the middle and north east?
>>
>>79299551
All the areas in red you have to buy your water bottled or filter it at home. Blue areas have good tap water.
Really makes you think.
>>
>>79299000
It isn't considered suicide if minorities kill you.
>>
>>79299000
Diversity areas are the ones where white men don't need to kill themselves because the niggers will do it for them.
>>
>>79299000
That is the worst indicator for happiness. In fact most diverse areas have more crime.
>>
>>79299000
Fake, seriously. Suicides should be in the blue areas.
>>
Wow native americans sure love killing themselves.
>>
Reddest state is Nevada (Las Vegas) also mostly the suicides seem to correspond to sparsely populated areas
>>
File: 01541.gif (14 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
01541.gif
14 KB, 650x450
>>79301512
>doesn't fit my racist agenda
>it must be fakeee
>>
>>79299000

>no white men to commit suicide means that diversity prevents white suicide

yeah I think I see your problem right here, you seem to be stupid.
>>
>>79299000

but that's completely the opposite of what's in your image

the red areas are the most "diverse" in the US
>>
>>79302375
Everything fits the Race based reality.
>>
>>79299000
nothing on the map indicates that
if living in a diverse area meant lower suicide rates ,by white men, than the southern parts would be a lot bluer and like half of the northeast would be red
I understand that you are a leaf and you can't control your shitposting, I forgive you
>>
>>79299000
That's not what that map says. If anything, deserts are depressing. But then NorCal and Oregon have high kill rates too.
>>
>>79303823

Not sure about NorCal but much of Oregon is desert
>>
>>79299000
KEK, is NEVADA all red cuz muh gambling addiction?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.