[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone I know is voting for pic related out of protest. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: gj2016.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
gj2016.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
Everyone I know is voting for pic related out of protest.
How big of a surprise win is he going to pull off?
>>
>>79297083
10%=/=win

Everyone you know amounts to your mom and several house cats.
>>
File: brule.jpg (144 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
brule.jpg
144 KB, 620x412
>>79297632
I know your mom 'cause I put both of my tresticles in her butthole
>>
if he somehow wins I will shit myself in amazement

I say this as a fellow Gary supporter, him winning would forever change american politics
>>
>>79297083
He's not winning shit. He'll just spoil the vote and hand the presidency to Hillary.
>>
>>79298847
Yeah wouldn't that be great? The first libertarian president who isn't actually libertarian. All the libertarians are voting republican because they think Trump is close enough and they're sick of Obama. What's left of the libertarian party are a bunch of cucks who voted in a globalist.
>>
>>79299026
hes been pulling evening from both sides so far if you paid any attention to polls
>>
>>79299139
evenly*

sorry ive been up all night
>>
How many people do you know? Are you older than 20?
>>
>>79299139
I was under the impression he was pulling even more from disaffected Bernouts. I haven't seen the numbers though
>>
>>79299123
and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. no self-respecting libertarian is voting for trump, and only a fucking idiot (you) thinks that

gary is a very light,basic level, easy to stomach libertarian and his platform reflects that.
>>
>>79299566
its been pretty even from both sides so far, hes trying to pull from both nevertrumpers and bernouts and the polls hes included in dont show any one-sided pull, yet at least
>>
>>79299026
>I let people I don't know on the Internet think for me
>>
File: image.jpg (703 KB, 1656x2500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
703 KB, 1656x2500
>0 Congress seats
>0 state legislature seats
Aim for a fucking target you can hit.
>>
File: strip30n-2-web.jpg (53 KB, 1200x631) Image search: [Google]
strip30n-2-web.jpg
53 KB, 1200x631
>pro open borders
in the garbage he goes along with his mentally ill party
>>
>>79300311
This guy set the libertarian party back 40 years.
>>
File: arte_johnson.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
arte_johnson.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>79297083
>Everyone I know
they're thinking of Arte Johnson
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.