[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rasmussen Poll: Trump 43%, Clinton 39%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10
File: MargaretMcLennan.jpg (54 KB, 600x658) Image search: [Google]
MargaretMcLennan.jpg
54 KB, 600x658
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

The Fire Rises
>>
Rasmussen has a well-known right-wing bias.
>>
margaret has a well-known colostomy bag
>>
File: polls2.jpg (41 KB, 750x273) Image search: [Google]
polls2.jpg
41 KB, 750x273
>>79293945
One month without a stupid gaff and trump is winning again...Just wait for the Bernie faggots to riot at the DNC...
>>
File: Billandhillary.jpg (33 KB, 468x448) Image search: [Google]
Billandhillary.jpg
33 KB, 468x448
Hello Americans,

My name is Bill, and I like every single one of you. All of you are slim, handsome, super humans who spend every second of their day looking at amazing pictures. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, has any republican ever been mean to you? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of Europeans because you're American, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even more awesome than "Married with Children". Don't be a stranger. Just vote for my wife. I'm pretty cool. When I was young, I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, besides trading beautiful drawn naked pics? I also got straight A's, and now I have a wonderful wife (She just held a speech in New Jersey, shit was SO interesting). You are all lovely democrats who like to vote for my wife. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my wife.
>>
>>79293945
Change you can believe in.
>>
File: trumppolls.jpg (5 KB, 250x165) Image search: [Google]
trumppolls.jpg
5 KB, 250x165
>>79296424
Remove kebab
>>
>>79293945

Yet for some reason all the other polls show Trump trailing by double digits.
>>
File: 1467018715014.jpg (56 KB, 836x678) Image search: [Google]
1467018715014.jpg
56 KB, 836x678
How do we stop Trump
>>
File: 1465946792866.jpg (101 KB, 549x654) Image search: [Google]
1465946792866.jpg
101 KB, 549x654
it's
fucking
happening
>>
>inb4 muh poll is wrong
We just need a kick to get the meme magic going, keep believing.
>>
Rasmussen also had Romney in the lead in the weeks leading to the 2012 election.
>>
>>79296622
not Quinnipiac's
not NBC's
>>
>>79296768
Not the FOX poll and not rasmussen
>>
File: 1467061422974.png (798 KB, 996x868) Image search: [Google]
1467061422974.png
798 KB, 996x868
>>79293945
>Listening to Rasmussen

Tell President Romney how that went
>>
Rasmussen always trends right. just add it to the other polls and consider it as part of the aggregate. hillary still has the lead, but trump maybe went up slightly since he didnt do anything outrageously stupid this week
>>
Can't stump him.
He will be God Emperor.
>>
If polls were reliable at predicting the outcome of an election, Mitt Romney would be president right now.

Just makes it obvious the amount of republican oversampling that this poll contains.

This ultimately means nothing for Hilldog's campaign.
>>
>>79293945

>this poll is wrong
>all other polls are correct

Why is this one suddenly more fallible than the rest?
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (130 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
130 KB, 533x400
>>79293945
>one poll with right-wing bias
>>
>>79296722
He closed the gap..He went a month without calling a judge a mexican or saying something stupid and now its a tie race again
>>
>>79293945
>ignores all other polls that have Trump trailing
> shills the one poll that's clearly slanted

November butthurt will be glorious
>>
>>79296388

Kek smiles upon us!
>>
>>79293945

Just like the Brexit polls. Tons of pro-Remain polls showing it ahead, with real polls being dead on :^)
>>
File: 1465965784673.jpg (29 KB, 330x407) Image search: [Google]
1465965784673.jpg
29 KB, 330x407
>>79296388
They'll also riot in Cleveland and Kasich will do nothing to stop it. Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to have the Republican convention in Chimp town.
>>
>>79296622
the other polls have disproportionate representation from democrats. Thats why.

I forgot the numbers but they use something like 50% dems, 30% repubs and 20% independents
>>
>>79297187
Yeah but once they riot in Philly they can no longer blame Trumps rhetoric for the riot.
>>
>>79296939
they all suck, best way to use them is to use something like Real Clear Politics that takes the polls and makes an aggregate.

Anything from voter "shame" on either side to the inherant bias of only polling landlines/the bias of polling online, etc, can effect the accuracy of polls.

That's why this one in particular has a +/- of 3% and a confidence of 95%. For all we know, Trump could be at or below 40% and Clinton at or above 42%, or Trump could be at or above 46% while Clinton is at or below 36%.

Polls during the summer are also usually much less accurate because no one but politicos are really paying that much attention. The general public really starts actually looking at the race in September or so, and start actually making up their minds in October.

So in the mean time, look at polls skeptically. No matter if they show your candidate ahead or behind, look at them skeptically. Shit, even things like how they ask the ballot question can drastically change the answers. For example:

"If the election were held today, would you vote for Republican Donald Trump or Democrat Hillary Clinton" will yield vastly different responses than "Do you plan to vote for Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump in the 2016 election?" Even things like the order of the names matters and effects people's answers.
>>
>>79297213
I mean the polls are random sample, they don't specifically choose those ratios. If that is in fact the ratio of the randomness, all that means is that our country has more democrats than republicans. Of course, that doesn't mean the dems have the election in the bag, because all that really matters is who actually shows up on election day.

It's a lot easier to answer a pollster on the phone than wait in line to pull the lever/check the box
>>
>>79297684
Gallop polls show 41% of americans are Democratic and 42% are Republican. Not sure how random sample that shows a overwhelming majority of a group that is a minority could be justified.
>>
>>79297684
No they are not random samples..They call registered Dem Registered REP and Registered independents...Why would they sample people who are not registered to vote?
>>
File: MargaretB.jpg (62 KB, 593x607) Image search: [Google]
MargaretB.jpg
62 KB, 593x607
>>79296125
She's still HOT
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.