[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We need guns to protect ourselves from the governm-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15
File: 33.jpg (31 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
31 KB, 690x388
>>
# of times drones hit US citizens in US for owning a gun:
>>
>>79293889
B8

Sage
>>
>>79293889
Sage
>implying the majority of American soldiers would harm their own country
>>
File: guncontrol.jpg (98 KB, 1201x609) Image search: [Google]
guncontrol.jpg
98 KB, 1201x609
>>79293889
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW_noXjj6w8
>>
>>79293889
>Implying drone operators won't disobey unlawful orders
>>
>>79293889
>implying the government would use drones or aristrikes against citizens
>>
File: muhguns.gif (498 KB, 353x199) Image search: [Google]
muhguns.gif
498 KB, 353x199
>>79293889
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 590x93) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 590x93
Well they certainly have been able to dominate these two cunt...
>>
>>79293889
*cuts missile in a million pieces*

heh..
>>
File: yes we could faggot.jpg (256 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
yes we could faggot.jpg
256 KB, 1280x800
>>79294776
They have to get in the air first. Your going to have a real hard fucking time maintaining your sorty rate when you've got no maintainers. When a sudden rash of bad shrader valves depletes your supply chain rendering every single BRU 71 inoperative. You're not droppen shit on nobody for a couple of days. 99% of the contractors are retired prior service too. These cucks that warship drones think they are scary because they imagine them as having no oversight. Obama plays his magic drone flute and the bad people get blown up instantly. That's not how it works faggot. First of all it needs to get serviced that's crew chiefs and POL fuel, oil, tires, battery, and so forth. If any of these things are "contaminated or worn out of tolerance" It will need to be de-serviced and and the systems flushed or replaced. Now it needs weapons depending on what weapon you want to start the second civil war with it will have to be configured. Meaning different alternate mission equipment will have to be either removed or installed easy right? Nope they all now have to be operationally checked with a tester system. If it "fails" to pass the aircraft is now broken and requires "troubleshooting". Once it's fixed it still needs those Hellfire's you want launched at the mean conservatives for wanting to defend their families and homes. So ammo has to bring them out from the bomb dump after inspecting them. Then a load crew has to re inspect them if anything is found to be "out of tolerances" fuck off take em back. If they do get loaded the plane gets inspected again. Dozens of Americans with a damn good reason to say fuck no have ample opportunity to make sure that the two operators in the MOP don't even have to tell a full bird Colonel to go fuck himself. So no drones shouldn't worry John Q gun nut too much. Hajji's pirates and cartel narco terrorists they should be very afraid of them. I'll reconfig and load the fuck out of MQ-9 to light them up.
>>
>>79293889
The US military imposed gun control on the Iraqi people. I wonder how that turned out?
>>
>>79293889
>random drone strikes in cities are now daily part of life
>expect the consumer economy were the government gets its shekels to keeping going on like normal
>>
File: run Sam run.jpg (70 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
run Sam run.jpg
70 KB, 500x328
>>79293889
All you need to do to defeat a government is to make it extremely hazardous for the government worker to get to work.

Don't attack the tank. Attack the tank driver while he sleeps outside the tank.

Screencap this for reference during the revolution.
>>
>>79293889
Funny how all those Iraqis and such aren't already dead right? But you can't have guns because they're scaaaaary
>>
>>79294329
>>79294668
counter bump XD
>>
>>79295673
shit movie
>>
>>79298322
except tank crews sleep in their tanks
>>
>>79294668
Yeah. They're cowards who only go after the weak in peasant countries full of people with not rights. Here they would be held accountable and punished.
>>
>>79298427
Do the people that refuel and maintain them sleep in their too?
>>
>>79298427

Their families dont
>>
File: 8973973082.jpg (80 KB, 736x637) Image search: [Google]
8973973082.jpg
80 KB, 736x637
>>79293889

My Semi auto Ar-15 will protect me from tyran-
>>
>>79298427

Daily reminder: Tanks are not camper vans. Abrams M1: 4 crew, 3 seats.
>>
>>79293889
This argument is really lame.
>>
>>79293889

Brilliant
>>
>>79293889
We need guns to defend our country from any aggressor, domestic or foreign.
Whoever fights to protect his homeland, even when outgunned or outnumbered, shall die the death of a hero.
Whoever does not fight because he is outgunned or outnumbered, deserves the death of the coward.
>>
>>79298584
>US troops are going to side with Supreme Leader Obongo over law abiding, gun owning, conservatives

Yeah, fat chance leaf
>>
>>79298959
a c h m e d
>>
>>79298584
You don't seriously think that the US military, the most right winged voters in the country, are going to turn against the public when the government infringes on their rights do you?

>flag
Oh now I understand
>>
>>79298796
>>
>>79293889
>we need mods to help us with bait threads made by shitskin children
>>
>>79298584

-nosaurus rex?
>>
>>79299033
f l a b b a b a b b a w a b b a j a b b a n o o n g a h
>>
>>79299190
IM BACK
>>
>>79293889

How are drones going to confiscate weapons and search for contraband?

You fucking mong.
>>
>>79299055
Aren't fedoras against gun ownership except for "muh 1000 folded katana"
>>
You know, probably you are right, my gun may not protect me from the govornment, but it will give me a fighting chance against the muslim rapist that thinks I'm a western whore.
>>
>>79298959
>>79299045

They will just tell them you are domestic terrorists. With control of all media sources you have no hope and will be painted as the bad guys.
>>
>>79295673
Yes, I'm certain that a government would bomb their own land.
>>
>>79293889
That drone would be able to operate for a week at most before it broke/ran out of fuel.
>>
>>79298520
>full of "people"
Lets drop the mumble jumbo bedtime stories for a second. They're failed people living in failed states. Their lives are beyond worthless.
>>
I think OP is on to somethin-hold on

Be right back, I think a drone is knocking on my door to search for guns.
>>
>>79295673
>Nuke land
>Destroy all goyim
>No one to work for you
>No one to control
>Swedish intellect
>>
>>79293889
Sure! If all the government needs to do is snap its fingers and boom the problem is gone with drones, why resist at all? After all, look how well drones have stopped terrorism in the middle east! Oh wait.
>>
>>79293889

The point of this shilling thread is to make people assume that weapons cannot be a danger to the government because they have superior fire power.

What the reality of this thread suggests is that the government is ready to use superior fire power on soft civilian targets and its own people.

The shilling in this thread by the leftists and paid anti-second amendment shills also assumed they are fine with genocide.

Again we come back to the Leftist Utopia being a prison, where only the police have guns, and everything is paid for by the government. That is why we need to put them into prison, so they can have their Utopia.
>>
>>79299437
You're delusional if you think American troops, or any Western troops believe everything the government feeds them.
>>
File: mr morden.jpg (23 KB, 320x207) Image search: [Google]
mr morden.jpg
23 KB, 320x207
>>79293889

> What do you think you can do? Blow up the airbase?
>>
>>79299437
A
Fucking
Leave
>>
>>79299440
If the government would not attack their citizens so this argument is just refuted by the beginning, there is no need to have a gun for this purpose.
>>
>>79299671
No, this shilling was a stale shitpost to clog up the front pages of /pol/

and you all take the bait like retards
>>
>>79299754

I know and what is sad, in recent conspiracy's in order for their plans to work they have to send off all troops for foreign nations (WWIII with Russia) in order to in-act their gun grabbing, fema camp, NWO shit. (With Marxist and BLM protests everywhere spreading chaos.)

When you look at the military now, you see it being "Diversified" meaning people who would be complacent in a NWO take over are being indoctrinated and sought after.

But it's not complete and running behind schedule.
>>
>>79299990

Ludlow Massacre: 19 killed
Columbine Mine: 6 machine gunned down
Haymarket Affair: 11
Hanapepe: 20
Lattimer: 19
Bay View: 7
Ponce: 19
Brazos River: 26
Bloody Island: 60 - 100
Harney: 86
Mountain Meadows: 100 - 140
Bad Axe: 150
Colorado River: 140
Sacramento River: 120 - 200
Bridge Gulch: 150
Bear River: 280
Sand Creek: 160
Marias: 173
Wounded Knee: 250

WOULD NOT? YOU MEAN HAS NOT LATELY?
>>
>>79300342
The core of the US military, the combat arms, are still relatively unaffected by the "diversification" the armed forces have received over the last decade. Basically the guys who do all the fighting would side with the people, while the diverse array of welfare whores would side with the state.
>>
>>79293889
>the government would wage total war on its population
Kek
>>
File: 5965.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
5965.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>79293889
That's not neccesary. US civilians are too cucked or affraid to fight against gov, even vithout drones n shit. They're too affraid of leaving comfort zone. And if they think that their guns will help in war, then good luck with that.
Gov need just turn the water supply off, and they will begging for death, slowly dying due typhus, parasites, but with their guns.

Also they're under heavy """morality""" pressure, and LITERALLY living in illusion of freedom.
>>
>>79300823
>the government would wage war on its own population
>kek

so gun ownership is pointless?
>>
File: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (908 KB, 2364x3000) Image search: [Google]
William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg
908 KB, 2364x3000
>>79300823
>implying they wouldn't
>implying they already haven't

Someone forgot about this based motherfucker
>>
>>79301255
No, the reason they wouldn't wage war on the people is because they'd be faced with one of the largest, most well armed insurgencies in history.
>>
>>79296029
BUT DO NOT REST EASY JUST YET UH
>>
>>79301255
It's mostly for fun
>>79301474
Two different countries, tard
>>
Would you report for duty if the SHTF and leave your family with 350 million guns in your neighbors hands
>>
>>79301597
the union never recognized the confederacy as a legitimate country so no. In their eyes, they were killing their own countrymen.
>>
File: image.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
image.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>79301106
Even if they could, you'd be the one to turn it back on. See pic related.
>>
>>79301535
a poorly trained, disorganized, militarily illiterate insurgency that would draw maybe a seventh of the population of the US at most and break down extremely rapidly in the face of military opposition. If you think Americans could face the US army like insurgent groups in the middle east do, having lived their entire lives in peace, you are seriously delusional. This isn't 1776 for fucks sake. Also the only economic and political territories that matter are CITIES and guess what NOT MANY PEOPLE IN CITIES OWN FIREARMS. It would be so easy for the US army to occupy every city in the US and completely undermine any uprising.
>>
>>79301535
And most pathetic insurgency. With that level of urbanization it's not a big deal to fight them with their methods.
If you remember Afghanistan and other Bumfuckistans, their insurgency was build on people, who fought their whole lifes. They know any shit about it.

It's pretty dumb thinking that facing regular army will be like cool Call of Duty game. You need to be ready for deseases, hunger, crimes and other fun stuff.
Not mention 24/7 brainwash of your own military, picturing them as last hope of America and the rebels as filthy traitors.
It's not that easy.
>>
>>79302211
Again, you're making the mistake of assuming that the US military would willingly turn on the people.
>>
>>79302110
You too
>>
YOU OPENED THIS TREAD ON K AS WELL
>>
>>79302439
Actually a military lead coup would have broad support in the enlisted ranks.

Most see the government as a clusterfuck of dumb civilians not giving enough money to the military and would welcome firm leadership of a charismatic general.

They would see themselves as protectors of the people by disposing the elected government and after some purges say 20-30 million niggers and spics, would think they would give power back to the people.
>>
File: photo.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>79302439
>Not mention 24/7 brainwash of your own military, picturing them as last hope of America and the rebels as filthy traitors.

Don'r understimate that. It's all about propaganda. Rebels will be the "bad guys", and not just like that. Propaganda guys will give to military reasons to kill rebels, maybe false flag attacks on families of soldiers, or torture, or some shit like that.
It's not just to tell to soldiers "There's bad fags, shoot em", it's about to make them WANT to kill rebels no matter what. Add to this "fighting for freedom of our land", "honor and loyalty", "semper fi" and other emotional bullshit.
>>
>le government is going to bomb its own cities may may
>>
>>79303030
Like>>79302989 said, the average grunt in the US military isn't too fond of the government. Though of course the military has its fair share of statists, they are by no means the majority. Also you bring up the "Semper Fi" spirit, which ironically enough goes against your point; "Semper Fidelis" is used among Marines whether they're currently serving or have been retired for twenty years. You've got to understand that the average American serviceman's loyalties lie with their friends, family, and whichever branch they're a part of, rather than the Federal government.
>>
>>79293889

Try it mother fucker.
>>
>1 post by this ID
FUCKING SAGE YOU RETARDS
>>
>>79293889
>they have a missile for every potential civilian rebel
>they would needlessly destroy their own infrastructure if they did have the numbers
>>
>>79306934

Funny enough, we apparently dont even have enough bombs and missiles to keep up the air campaign in Syria. They are asking for 5 trillion and warning it could be 4+ years before they catch up

TL:DR we have been bombing so many brown people we forgot to take inventory our bomb supplies
>>
Will Amerifriends accept a fellow Leaf to fight for your freedoms alongside you?
>>
>>79293889
>implying we've completely defeated all the mudslimes with their dogshit aks from 40 years ago.
We cant even beat people that have never seen a fucking toilet what makes you think a drone can defeat 360 million americans.
>>
>>79293889
The US military is so good at defeating insurgent forces.
>>
>>79293889
Your 1 post is a perfect proof of what your hypothetical person tried to say.
>>
>>79293889

>and yet we're arming civilian goat fuckers against Assad.
>>
>>79293889
bad Bait.

The PIRA was able to cause 30 years of hell for the UK with 1000 men, 2 dozen bombs a year, and about 2,000 rifles.
>>
>>79312348
>it's totally working, assad isn't in power anymore
>>
>>79293889
Yeah but an AR-15 will fuck up your local police force, which is realistically most likely to infringe on your rights.
>>
>>79308688
This. 75% of armed forces will secede anyway. It would be a bloody and terrible war, I hope it never happens, except if it does, I'm going to track down every SJW
>>
Yes, I'm sure a drone is sitting in my living room right now like a dog protecting me from any invaders and my stepmom.
>>
>>79299437
only people never enlisted think this type of shit. pogs don't count either.
>>
>>79293889

Sorry I'm a little confused about your scenario.

Am I in a meeting with rebels, or am I merely suggesting the idea to an audience? If I was meeting with rebels, surely we would be past the point of asking if we need guns. It would go without saying

Quite honestly I don't think the government would send drones based on a constitutionally-protected right to free speech and assembly.

Please work on your thread-making skills.
>>
File: 1465966817290.png (212 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465966817290.png
212 KB, 600x450
>>
>>79299045
Yeah, eastern Canadians are pretty fucking stupid. Just look at the anti-western Canada SJW those fucktards put in the PM's chair. I guess Ontario and Quebec were hoping for bigger transfer cheques from the sputtering economic engine of Canada(thanks, ragheads and Americans), and not realizing Trudeau has his lips firmly wrapped around the Saudi's stinky brown dicks. If Alberta,BC,and saskatchewan become have-not provinces, then our entire country is fucked.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.