[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hmmm... really makes you think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 21
File: white men suicide.png (518 KB, 784x1116) Image search: [Google]
white men suicide.png
518 KB, 784x1116
>>
>>79292150
Satan has always had a soft spot for the woman.
>>
why are the white women the ones whining the most about being oppressed? They're pretty much the most privileged demographic in the whole planet.
>>
>>79292150
Id kill myself too if I lived in the west
>>
>>79292150

more women attempt suicide then men, but more mend end up killing themselves.

It's because of the method men and women use.

Men use efficient ways (gun inside mouth)

Women use ways as not to mangle their bodies (hanging / overdose) which are not guaranteed ways to die
>>
>>79292150
Do you have the one with suicide attempts?
Cause women attempt suicide over twice as often as men, men simply succeed 3 times as often as women, just like in everything else.
>>
>>79292571
because they don't get gibsmedat if they're not seen as oppressed.
>>
>>79292789
clearly men are better at everything
>>
>>79293651
suicide attempts are just 60% attention seekers.
>>
File: CaliforniaAreas.jpg (61 KB, 549x620) Image search: [Google]
CaliforniaAreas.jpg
61 KB, 549x620
>>79292572
Californian here.

The California map is pretty interesting. The Northwest has the highest suicide rate. The brown invasion is centralized in the Bay Area (Pink), LA area (blue to the southwest), San Diego (pink in the south).

This is where the brown hordes are. Mendocino and Humboldt area have the highest suicide rate; yet they are the most white. In fact, they are almost 100% white, with the odd indian every now and then

those areas are basically rural farmer areas where all the weed for the country is grown. I've worked up there before, I've seen a guy get his hands on a thousand pounds of sour diesel in one single day. Just to illustrate the amount that is grown. That's right; a thousand pounds of a single strain in one day.

So why is the suicide rate there so high?

well, /pol/? California might be a microcosm for the rest of the united states in this regard. It might be sexual.

Humboldt is small communities, so basically, all the women are sluts, and you know every man a woman has bang. In many instances, dozens of women have fucked one guy (alpha of the community) so, if you want a girlfriend, you have to date the alpha's seconds. Is this why?

t. /Bay Aryan/

>>79292789
>attempted suicide
>>
>>79292150
The map doesn't indicate age. If you've looked at the stats, you would know that most of the men in the US committing suicide are over the age of 65.

Literally no country for old men.
>>
File: Phrenology.jpg (92 KB, 800x542) Image search: [Google]
Phrenology.jpg
92 KB, 800x542
>>79297079
is that what it is? Can you then explain my boast?

>>79296783

because it's not like the northern area of california is full of old men. It's full of people who's parents are libertarian hippies who own guns and kill bikers
>>
>>79292789
That's because when a woman tries they do it for attention men do it because they actually want to
>>
File: 1467298811490.png (285 KB, 784x516) Image search: [Google]
1467298811490.png
285 KB, 784x516
>>79292150
How should we rename this region?
>>
>>79296783
The far northern California is very poor and relies on a small amount of agriculture and tourism for employment.

The rest of CA has big ag, aerospace, and silicon valley.

There are a lot of racial issues in CA, but this is probably not one of them.
>>
>>79297889

Cuckistan.
>>
File: California_population_map.png (161 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
California_population_map.png
161 KB, 600x600
>>79297330
>because it's not like the northern area of california is full of old men.

It isn't. Suicide rate is calculated as a percentage of the total population. Because the total population is so small, the suicide rate will be larger than a more urban area.

Also, people who commit suicide aren't counted in the demographics of the living.

>>79297889
Death Mountain
>>
>>79292571
They're allowed to whine because they're privileged
>>
>>79292150
https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
>approximately 12 people harm themselves for every reported death by suicide
+
many use anti-depressives, food, drugs to ease the pain
>>
File: aliubs.png (129 KB, 882x797) Image search: [Google]
aliubs.png
129 KB, 882x797
>>79297889
cowtown

>>79297986
maybe the fact that they are rural areas also means that in general, as a trend, someone who wants to fold in on themselves and wallow in sadness will be more apt to be both by themselves and staying at home.

At my friends house in the mendocino/ humboldt woods, we would go to the grocery store once a month.. he himself has some mental problems due to being alone

his parents were hippies; his dad bought the land off of moonshiner money, married a white woman (the dad is finnish) whom was trimming his dank ass pot, and they proceeded to have my friend. During that time, Mr. Finland also had a japanese girlfriend. She was angry about the white girlfriend, so what did Mr. Finland do? He built a SEPARATE house, about a mile away from his own, that is literally like a little classical japanese dojo. Once they had the kid though, the japanese girlfriend decided that she could no longer be in this 3 way relationship between Mr. Finland, the white woman, and the japanese woman, so she left

when my friend turned 15, his parents let him live in that house

THAT is what caused his mental problems: being alone in a house from that young age. Sometimes he said he wouldn't see a single person for 2 weeks.

I don't know, thought I'd share that story, because it's funny and basically /pol/ personified; you got a Finnish guy, you got the japanese waifu, but in the end he knocks up the white girl and they live on a farm on the coast of california under the redwoods happily ever after

maybe it's just a dream of mine, not all of /pol/, but I have gotten over asians at this point

anyway: all stories posted are satire. Definitely there is no person there whom I was talking about.
>>
>>79293651
True on this, it's also been proven men are more likely to use items that likely will kill them with success, like guns for example. This is as opposed to women who try things such as pills, or cutting themselves on their arms.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
>>79298892
Interesting. I've heard the California redwoods area is the only untucked area of California

Despite what people think about le weed men, I've heard that over there they don't even really smoke it, they just grow it

They grow it for the folks in the city who smoke weed. Who are basically the goyim of humboldt land owners. They hate the city. Crush the urbanite!!
>>
>>79292789
Women usually do it as a cry for help. Men do it to get it over with. I think attempted should be included as a separate chart to disprove this baseless claim of yours.
>>
>>79298892
>>79300195
There was a time when I considered that it might be good idea to begin a town somewhere on the Lost Coast. A kind of little area, all apart from what the rest of the state has become.

This year though I began to understand that constantly moving will just cede the entire state. My focus has since shifted to trying to keep my own region as good as possible.

t. Sonoma
>>
>>79292789

>hanging youself wont kill you

nigga what?
>>
>>79292571
Because the most vocal ones are the landwhales and the lesbians. They do have lower suicide rates, but at least we are the most desired males, while white women have to compete with Asian women.

>>79292789
Also this. Women are generally less capable than men, and that includes suicide as well.
>>
>>79292789
A higher percentage of women choose shittier methods for suicide attempts, but in absolute numbers more men attempt and commit suicide.
>>
File: LivelyLiquidConure.webm (229 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
LivelyLiquidConure.webm
229 KB, 450x450
>>79292789
>>79292789
Don't lie like that Jose

>however the prevalence of suicidal thoughts was higher among females than it was among males and there is no statistically significant difference for suicide planning or suicide attempts between the genders.
>no statistically significant difference for suicide planning or suicide attempts between the genders.

>http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6013a1.htm?s_cid=ss6013a1_e
>>
File: kill yourself slowly.jpg (61 KB, 714x466) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself slowly.jpg
61 KB, 714x466
Mmmm. Suicide.
>>
>>79302024

>Females attempt suicide three times more often than males

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

This is for the United States

>>79301648
Women are incapable and don't tie the noose right, or tie it from an object that won't hold them. So they'll hang themselves and instead of the rope snapping their neck like it's supposed to, they'll suffocate and pass out a lot of times
>>
>>79302511
Jesus, do women suck at everything?
>>
File: ss (2016-07-01 at 03.10.17).png (79 KB, 1327x729) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-01 at 03.10.17).png
79 KB, 1327x729
>>79302511
>CDC

Are you retarded? You trust that website over the CDC, it's another "1/4 people are raped at University" piece of bullishit statistic made by a retard organisation founded and run by an actress.
>>
>>79302868

look at the bottom of the article you idiot. The stats are directly from the CDC as well (2014) the one you linked me was from 2008-2009 and the methodology was polling 90,000 people
>>
>>79292789

That's because most women do it as a cry for help, whereas men actually intend to kill themselves

Men have too much pride to cry for help
>>
File: suicide rates.jpg (42 KB, 612x445) Image search: [Google]
suicide rates.jpg
42 KB, 612x445
>>79297079
>>
>most suicides are in shitty wilderness states

gosh what a surprise.
>>
>>79292150

Why so high in Nevada?
>>
>>79306544

because theres nothing better to do
>>
File: haploX.jpg (36 KB, 610x370) Image search: [Google]
haploX.jpg
36 KB, 610x370
>>79301637
You can do that on the lost coast if you want

Oaklander here; I am probably doing something similar, because I want to buy land anyway and I would like to be involved in the community since I am going to have kids

I would suggest Oregon or Washington, though

>>79297986
>>79298892
I am this guy (I'm at work now)

From living in Humboldt for upwards of 3 years altogether, the drought hit them VERY hard, and the California government is not going to stop wrecking their homes. The California government has been diverting their water supplies in order to supply LA with water. Honestly, California should be two states when it comes down to it. There woudn't BE a drought if LA wasn't there. The drought is wholly man made, and it is caused by the literal millions of people who live in a fuckin desert, but they just happen to live in the same state as people way up north whom actually have money

I am actually looking at a private island that is off the coast of washington, and is over 150 acres. It is less than 600,000 dollars. So, for half the price of a house in the Bay Area, you get a rainy pine tree covered private island that would be able to support over 50 people very comfortably

that's just me, though, but increasing globalization has startled me into an inherent thirst to own land and be able to support myself in the event of a crash.

Don't let your dreams be crushed by immigration memes. Owning and farming the land is the most noble pasttime there is, and also, land is THE ONLY resource (besides the ocean) that we have.

As immigration to California increases, land will become increasingly expensive. Right now it is very, very cheap. You can buy 80 acres for 1/10 the price of a house here

It is my hope that many people in our generation will realize this and buy property, build small towns, and work from home on the internet whilst also growing organic crops that they can sell in farmers markets. Organics not for hipsters, it has more testosterone
>>
File: ROGEY.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ROGEY.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>79306544
gambling denbts
>>
File: image.jpg (327 KB, 900x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
327 KB, 900x638
>>79306762
THIS

whites need to buy land.

If whites own all the land and Browns are relegated to the city, we can starve them out.

We would always win civil wars, we would always be the ones to survive

If White Flight was to farms, we would be safe from everything

There's more we need to do, but nobody on /pol/ ever wants to put in the work with me to save the white race
>>
>>79306762
what does this image mean?

why is my precious atlantic Canada mixed into the same zone as Onterrible?
>>
File: NyGryningFörEvropa.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
NyGryningFörEvropa.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>>79297889
I believe the good ol'e west either makes men pussies or hardcore sons of bitches.

Got family there, bunch of farmers.

They're pretty cool, they live of their land and hate the government and likes to shoot guns.

However, very down-to-earth people.

Godspeed Americans!
>>
File: Europe400feet.jpg (154 KB, 700x424) Image search: [Google]
Europe400feet.jpg
154 KB, 700x424
>>79310927
It's Genetic Data.

it shows that there was probably trade pre-flood between phoenecian/ greek types and the native americans there, because they share the same haplogroup. I think this is the civilization most people call atlantis, although atlantis is a bad word in archeology because there has been so many popular culture references to it that when you say it people think flying cars and sea floor bubble colonies. It was probably more like the Mayans or early greeks; and very excellent at sea trade

Some claim it is the Vikings; wouldn't make sense due to the density of this haplogroup in scandinavia being so low

Most archeologists try to say that what this data means is:

These people (from turkey and the levant and greece originally) walked through the middle east, all the way across russia (keep in mind, this is during the ice age), across the berring straight land bridge, down africa, and east across america, to settle on the northeast coast, WITHOUT BREEDING WITH ANYONE INBETWEEN

to me it's foolish. Sorry that somebody in the past developed maritime technology capable of crossing the atlantic during the ice age, which, by the way, would have been way easier because there would be ice bridges all the way across just like russia-alaska

To me it is clear clear evidence that civilization was far more advanced in the past in specific areas. I don't know why it is so hard to believe

I mean, what, fuckin asians cross the land bridge, then 40,000 years later, build pyramids at literally the exact same time as egyptians, across the ocean, with zero contact? it's foolish as fuck and doesn't stand up to the least bit of logic, but it has been grandfathered in by archeologists wanting to keep their fame and tenure.

pic related is a map of europe 10,000 years ago when the oceans were 400 feet lower.
>>
File: EuropeanIndian.jpg (72 KB, 564x750) Image search: [Google]
EuropeanIndian.jpg
72 KB, 564x750
>>79310927
also

The oceans are highways (for people who have boats) they aren't roadblocks.

The theory is that people followed seals, and the seals would be heading east towards europe

when they follow them to a certain point, the seals are now migrating west to the americas

so they follow them

>A straight line crossing from Halifax (Nova Scotia) to Spain is approximately 2,700 miles, just over 19 days at an average of 5 knots (24 hours a day), or just over a week at 12 knots - reasonable for a much larger sailboat. Record time for a crossing was made by a racing trimaran, averaging over 30 knots during the 3.5 or so days.

it would only take less than a month to cross. It's not that hard. people have done it alone.

pic related is a sexy native american woman from the northeast. She looks fairly levant-like, doesn't she?
>>
I lived in south utah with my uncle for a few weeks. Rural areas are filled with people with some kind of issue. Felons, disabled, people running from life etc. my uncle and his family are the only normies there.

Nice place but some people are weird, lots of LV conservatives have homes out there though for the summer.
>>
File: SicilianLandWar.jpg (21 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
SicilianLandWar.jpg
21 KB, 234x216
>>79313830
meth too right or what
>>
>>79297889
The nevada part you can just call shithole desert with nothing going on except mining
>>
>>79313927
It honestly wouldnt surprise me if there was. I never saw any though. St. George has a bit of a drug issue though.
>>
>>79302511
>So they'll hang themselves and instead of the rope snapping their neck like it's supposed to, they'll suffocate and pass out a lot of times

this is what i'm afraid of when i do it

probably just gonna use an exit bag and do a mild overdose to make sure
>>
>>79292150
Now let's see one for suicide attempts.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 628x434
>>79315140
Don't be a fag

But if you are going to kill yourself go with shooting up massive amount of heroin whilst on Xanax

It will make it easier to do (Xanax) and I've heard it's literally the best possible way to die feelings wise

But seriously, don't kill yourself anon. At least fight the good fight for us before you go!

Want to join my religion I'm creating? I understand where your nihilism comes from. I was a depressed heroin addict for almost 2 years.
>>
File: operated (2).jpg (46 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
operated (2).jpg
46 KB, 460x276
>>79315140
yea, at least if you're gonna kill yourself, take some valuable targets with you, son

take some (((terrorists))) with you
>>
>>79296783
> dozens of women have fucked one guy (alpha of the community) so, if you want a girlfriend, you have to date the alpha's seconds. Is this why?

Most men don't think like /pol/ anon.
>>
File: heh.jpg (75 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
75 KB, 600x432
>>79322376
weather people think like /pol/ or not, this is the natural instinct towards this situation.

Trust me, most men have some form of subconscious feeling about that kind of thing. Why do you think guys who have slept with many women are more likely to sleep with prostitutes? cause once you have had sex with many women, it is easier for you to have sex with women who have had alot of sex. Probably makes your brain go from monogamous mode to polygamous mode

for that very reason I've slept with 12 or 13 girls. Cause it would be really sad to lose out on a primo girl to marry, just because you haven't slept with enough women. I recommend most men sleep with around 10 women, so that you are comfortable with dating a girl who has slept with 3-5.

I don't know, just a thought, but it makes it way easier.
>>
>>79292150

Looks like the parts settled by Great Shitons have a higher suicide rate than the Kraut areas.
>>
>>79322821

>weather

Pablo detected.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.