[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens if Hilldawg wins the presidency?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 150x150
My prediction

2017-
>"Hate speech" is banned
>Hillary gives all illegals citizenship
>Tens of thousands of Muslim migrants accepted in the name of diversity and tolerance
>Welfare is increased significantly nationwide
2018-
>North American Union is established
>Border patrol shut down, Mexico, Canada, and America united
>Millions of Mexican intellectuals flood America and Canada
>Even more jobs shipped over to Mexico
2019-
>American now minority white, crime rates skyrocketing
>Hillary provokes Russia
>Hillary continues to escalate tension with Russia
2020-
>WWIII brakes out
>North American Union getting and ass kicking due to its men being all criminals or weak numales
>We bring out the nukes
2021-
>Most of our country destroyed due to nuclear warfare
>Remaining survivors being cannibalized by mutated victims of the bombs
>First woman president FTW
>>
File: nightmare scenario.png (65 KB, 752x579) Image search: [Google]
nightmare scenario.png
65 KB, 752x579
If Clinton wins the presidency, she'll enact amnesty for the illegal immigrants already in the US and open the borders for millions more.

By the end of her first term, there will have been a large enough shift in the voter demographics of the Southwest and Southeast that the Democrats will basically have enough electoral votes to win elections by default and we will become a de-facto single-party state.
>>
>>79292088
If hillary wins Im going to live off the government
>>
>>79292382
My post was obviously bantz but this is probably what's going to happen if she wins, scares the shit out of me
>>
>>79292382

that's not going to happen, because:

1. beaner immigration has been declining (mostly due to the rise of mexico's middle class)
2. hilary honestly doesn't care about hispanics when old white liberals (like herself) will turnout more reliably. muh medicare
3. all the right-to-work laws will continue to stand, which destroy the power of the unions
4. detriot is bankrupt, chicago is bankrupt, deblasio is going down for corruption and California is building CAHSR which will promote intra-state growth rather than emigration to other (usually red) states

Especially with #3, the democrats are done as a national party. A few million more immigrants cannot reverse the losses they've had in purple states due to unions going belly up. The spics don't vote, but underemployed whites do. A Hilary Presidency means two more years of partisan gridlock, before a GOP supermajority. That's when the brakes come off.
>>
>>79292088
Putin nukes US.
>>
>>79292088
>if
*when
Sadly
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>79292992
>>
>>79292088
>2021
>implying that Lord KEK can watch this shitfest that long.

More like, "earth is destroyed by nukes in 2018".
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 638x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 638x638
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
This is what is going to happen.
>director and family all got suicided before the films release
>>
>if

You guys are just sad. She's guaranteed to win. Trump is controlled opposition to push millennials off republicanism. Did i forget to mention it's "hurr durr 2016" and there's a woman running for president.

Your guys main focus shpuld be to expose all the treacherous/ treasonous things she's done. must inform.
>>
>>79293678
I'm honestly thinking he might be controlled. I'm not one for consipiracy theories but he's been failing miserably lately, not as entertaining or informed as before, and even at the beginning he was always a complete stereotype. Maybe he is just a paid of boogeyman to scare off millennial voters? He does seem to tick all the boxes for that "scary evil republican" stereotype the media is always painting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.