[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should men have the ability to not be a parent if he gets a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Should men have the ability to not be a parent if he gets a girl pregnant?

Since he can't force her to abort, it seems like a pretty good idea, but I think it might upset the lefties.

What does /pol/ think?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/fatherhood/should-dads-to-be-have-the-right-to-opt-out-of-parenting/
>>
>>79290933
>more single mothers
>good idea

Decent men who want to raise their children will still get fucked over when the woman no-fault divorces him and takes the kids.
So all this would do is give johnny methmouth the ability to father hundreds of state dependants with no consequences
>>
>>79290933
>encouraging nigger behavior
Why not make being a father easier instead?
>>
>>79291821
Yeah, nah. Women keep the baby to force the dad to act as their meal ticket for the next 18 years. If that obligation is removed from the men, they have nothing to gain from getting pregnant and actually keeping the child.

Best thing to do would still be to just grant the man de facto ownership of the child, so women wouldn't be able to use the child to extort the man.
>>
>>79290933

You guys better get ready. If that becomes law, I'm going to start working out, getting in shape, and actually try to pick women up and get them pregnant.

I'll definitely sire 100 kids. Game on
>>
>>79290933
no...
my mating strategy is to already do that..
i dont need competition
>>
>>79292724
actually i am literally a mother fucker and get her husband to raise it

4 women already
so i guess its a little different
>>
>>79292657

They wont do it anymore. Risking an STD as a woman is a very american thing to do.

Willingly destroying your life knowing that the law will not help you and you have the option to abort would make them think twice.
>>
I want to say that's nigger behaviour, but honestly, even attempting to date normal, decent women, I've had some really fucked up situations put on me that I've only barely escaped.

One time I dated this girl, she was a lot like me in terms of personality. Or so I thought. She was putting up an act pretty much the entire time. I don't like having sex with just anyone, but after dating her for three months, I finally decided to take the next step since she was pretty much begging for it and I thought I hit the /pol/ lottery.
She said she was on the pill, but I decided to use condoms anyway, because you can't trust that shit. I decided to have a shower first and came out to her putting holes in my fucking condom.

So, from my experience. Yes, you should be able to.
>>
>>79292803
>Thinking women are logical

Women get a baby in their belly and they lose their mind.
>>
>>79292552
You mean like it was before women got the vote?
>>
>>79292942

Because they know they can jew the shit out of you.

I had a relative that had a son outside marriage and now the boy and his mother have the right to claim shit when he dies. That wouldn't happen anymore. They would be on their own.
>>
>>79292552
>nothing to gain from getting pregnant and actually keeping the child.
except all that sweet sweet gibsmedat

yep turns out the best thing was what we were doing for thousands of years
>>
>>79290933

Yes, if the bitch keeps it, and you have not been contractually accepted to take care of the child, it belongs to the woman.
>>
>>79290933
>nigger mentality
>>
File: letmeshowmycollection.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
letmeshowmycollection.webm
2 MB, 640x480
cant you already go to jail for not paying child support and then they hold a hearing in a week or two where you can say you have no ability to pay the support? Yeah you will lose the right to see the child but in the end you wont be paying for it. Only works if you are a neet though i think.
>>
>>79290933
>dont want to take responsibility for my actions
Classic nigger tier thinking there m80
>>
There are different consequences for a man and woman engaging in sex. If women don't want to get pregnant, they shouldn't have sex. It's no use blaming the man or demanding they take 'responsibility' - it's like asking to fight someone three times bigger than you and then demanding he pay for your health care afterwards.
>>
>>79290933

Absolutely.
>>
>>79290933
I'm against it but that's a reasonable option for countries that allow women to abort children on demand.
>>
>>79290933
UNNNGGGGHH THIIIIIICK
>>
>>79291821

Treat spawn with no father like air in regards to welfare, mother gets her potential benefits as any non mother and same shit with possible siblings with fathers.
>>
>>79290933
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>79290933
There's always the stairs
>>
We should abolish child support for 2 reasons.

1) Women can't just up and cuck their husbands one day and leave him for jobless Chad Thundercock and expect to be subsidized by John Q. Citizen.

2) Knowing that there is nothing out there to protect them from their own shitty decisions, women will be forced to select there mates better, which will put an end to Teen Moms™, Welfare Queens™, put a damper on female promiscuity and help prevent successful men from getting trapped by a woman who uses his discarded condom in the trash bin as an 18-year meal ticket.
>>
>>79290933
sausage
>>
>>79294672
Finland in charge of making coherent posts
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.