[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Power Level revealed ( autism detected )
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Ivemadeabigmistake.jpg (44 KB, 349x625) Image search: [Google]
Ivemadeabigmistake.jpg
44 KB, 349x625
So when did you slip and openly sounded like the autist you are?

>drink the liquid jew a bit too much with many normies at my local drug dealer ( he's a real BRO )
>Start talking with qt blue eyed blonde coal burner, litteraly in a relationship with a very nigger nigger
>At some point just start saying that there is a clear corelation between race and IQ
>She says '' I don't understand what nationality as to do with intelligence anon ''
>mfw when this color blind bullshit just went too far
>>
Being incapable of leading her into that belief without outright saying it, usually through Socratic questioning or some other trick, isn't high power level: it's low power level despite higher than normal red pillness.

You failed.

Leave enlightening the qts to the wizards.
>>
>>79290828
fpbp always
>>
File: 1455609519048.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1455609519048.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>79290828
Hey, she burned the coal, and so the toll she'll pay. That said, she deserve to be left in the dark.

Also, '' what does nationality have to do with this '' as become a meme with the other frog posters I know IRL, some were actually there when it happened, and I'll admit, I was way past having hopes of talking actual sense into her, I just had to rant because I was drunk.

don't you have something to share abo?
>>
>>79290828
>Leave enlightening the qts to the wizards.

Is it possible to renounce my former lays and become a born-again wizard?
>>
>>79290598
dont talk to women for anything that isnt directly related to you fucking her, pop culture, about her, about you and her, about the weather, saying hey,

gZ u saved urself time, money and energy
>>
>>79291592
Wizardship isn't about your virginity, it's about your understanding.
>>
>>79292386
>implying a non virgin can attain wizard status
Yah ok
>>
File: 13EO7_1.jpg (392 KB, 1090x1127) Image search: [Google]
13EO7_1.jpg
392 KB, 1090x1127
>>79292590
I agree, being resistant to the pursuit of greatness for the goal of women and instead for something deeper and philosophical helps, but whether you've put penis in vagina has little bearing on your mind.

Wizards are about defining their identity and pursuing the ubermensch or oneness with their super ego. This isn't even uncommon, people sometimes realise they achieve this late into life when they have grandchildren. Wizards are not special snowflakes. Beginning the pursuit in your teens or 20s is special though and yes, it can make you extremely unrelatable to collectivist or materialistic people (*cough 90% of women) so it can correlate to virginity.

But all wizards know correlation does not mean causation.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 258x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 258x248
>>79290828
Grand Wizard Autizmo reporting in.
>>
>>79290598
>my local drug dealer ( he's a real BRO )
lol, I'm sure he'll be a "real bro" when he gets you hooked on opiates and you overdose.
>>
>pissed off against Brexit
>minutes later
>...and that's why Kazcynszki became Unabomber, he's the result of the late MKULTRA program...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.