[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump staffer here, trump plans on capitalizing heavily on brexit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1462227519815.jpg (1 MB, 1148x2874) Image search: [Google]
1462227519815.jpg
1 MB, 1148x2874
Trump staffer here, trump plans on capitalizing heavily on brexit. He had detailed plans laid out for both leave and remain, but we highly favored leave.
Trump is going to announce his plan to extend a "fair-trade" agreement to the commonwealth which he will pitch as an alternative to NAFTA to help keep the fiscal conservative vote.
>>
File: 1465074843340.webm (3 MB, 548x662) Image search: [Google]
1465074843340.webm
3 MB, 548x662
>>79289262
Sweet
>>
> Trump staffer here
Proof or GTFO

I'll believe you if he comes out with a specific plan called fair trade. Otherwise, no fucking shit. A monkey could have told me that Trump will need some sort of plan for trade deals if he intends to shutdown NAFTA
>>
He should attempt to tariff goods from the EU if the EU attempts to tax the UK heavily, if anything
>>
>>79289262
Is he going to capitalize more on the monetary inflation or on the mass exodus?
>>
>>79289262

Jumping on a trade deal with Britain can make him look good, especially if Obummer drags his feet or acts like the fuckhead that he is. If the EU imposes punitive sanctions or tariffs we can invoke muh anglosphere and support them.

Also using the Brexit as a respect for democracy and highlighting the difference between the will of the elites and the will of the people is a nice emotional topic.
>>
>>79289853
Nobody in the USA sees brexit as negative besides the elite at the helm of both parties.
>>
Good.
>>
File: StriderIAmCalled.jpg (35 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
StriderIAmCalled.jpg
35 KB, 600x401
>>79289262
Shut the fuck up, you stupid bastard, the enemy's spies are among us!

If you're really a Trump man, you should resign.

If you want him to win, he needs smarter servants than YOU.
>>
>>79290226
I'm supposed to leak this stuff.
>>
>>79289262
Shut up.

>Just shut up.
>>
File: 2keks.jpg (8 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
2keks.jpg
8 KB, 323x241
>>79290290
>I'm supposed to leak this stuff.

Well it's not a leak anymore, now you've admitted what you're doing.

Goddamn you're fucking stupid. I know your type exactly, you think you're quite clever.

You're fucking dumb, boy.

You'll be dumb another 30 fucking years.
>>
>>79291230
I'm supposed to say that I'm supposed to leak this stuff too.
I don't think you guys quite grasp how smart the people working on Trump's campaign are. He's absolutely nothing like his 'public image' in private — he's very kind, quiet, and sincere.
>>
>>79289262
Post proof

Don't forget the NAU thing if you are 4real but right now you're just another faggot OP in the wind
>>
>>79289262
How hard is Hillary Clinton yelling at you right now to shill harder?
I bet you're too dumb to realize that Trump is and always has been a Clinton plant to secure the White House for her and ruin the GOP's chances of dethroning her in 2020.

You are the useful idiot. /pol/ doesn't like useful idiots. Now get your ass back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>79291596
Poo in loo Pajeet
>>
>>79291413
It's so totally not a leak, though. Trump's been basically promising to do just this since forever.

What difference does this "leak" make to anything? Everybody on all sides is basically just waiting for it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.