[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is one of the most popular youtuber's red pilled? We ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (67 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
67 KB, 900x900
Is one of the most popular youtuber's red pilled? We need more of them famalama.
https://youtu.be/UEdhxiQ1wRU
>>
stop shilling you underage faggot
>>
File: KUpls20.jpg (37 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
KUpls20.jpg
37 KB, 541x960
>>79288702
I didn't know leafy was this redpilled
>>
>>79289076
Kek has changed things.
>>
Since when is calling out feminists "red pilled"? Leafy cucks for niggers and jews. He got mad at Keemstar for saying "nigger" and got Evalion's channel taken down.
>>
>>79288702

With that logic better of call Keemstar "king of /po/"
>>
redpilled youtuber thread?
the golden one/latsbrah is pretty good if you like culture and heritage and shit and want to get /fit/ at the same time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttZnZAMFsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wNwVBQeFrQ

>bu-b-b-b-buh he thinks homosexuality is okay
not the faggot kind of homosexuality, just people who respect themselves and their culture who happen to fuck dudes
>>
>>79288702
>what's up
>guys
I couldn't Ctrl+W quickly enough.
>>
>>79292378
latsbrah is fucking pathetic

he goes on about national pride and shit, but moved to ireland because of his girlfriend

that and he's just cringey in general
>>
>>79292411
h'haaaaa rite?
fuckin nasally little faggot with a shit mic it's like get a better fuckin mic you dirtdick shithead i bet there was an unrelated video of counterstrike going on while he was mumbling some smarmy bullshit amirite nvm i know i am.
>>
>>79292524
t. Dyel no gains manlet faggot
>>
>>79288702
>like honestly
>like really
>like what the fuck
>fucking
>this is honestly
Summed up 90% of his videos senpai. Doesn't sound that red pilled.
>>
>>79288702
He isn't red pilled but he definitely is a great embodiment of die 4th chan.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.