[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will India ever be a serious competitor to China?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 5922b-iqscores.png (68 KB, 863x494) Image search: [Google]
5922b-iqscores.png
68 KB, 863x494
>Average Pooinloo IQ: 82
>Average Chink IQ: 100

Asia needs a counterweight to save us from being overrun by the Red Chinese. ASEAN is too fractured and is primarily symbolic. Nippon will go extinct due to low birth rates a century from now.

>be India
>emerged unscathed from ww2
>didn't go through a large scale civil war
>no indian equivalent of GLF or cultural revolution that resulted in 80 million deaths
>British left them the best and most extensive railway in Asia alongside the most advanced governing structure. Not to mention also possessing THE lingua franca of the world: ENGLISH.
>still a bigger shithole than China (literally)
>1.2 billion people, completely invisible in the media
Honestly, I don't see poo-in-loos ever amounting to anything other than low-level programmers and call center agents. Even flips are outcompeting them at being the call center capital of the world.

>inb4 muh american indian ceo immigration filter selection bias
>>
In 150+ years, it's not poo's time to shine yet. This century will be dominated by eastern China (mainland china is basically redneck chinese poo-tier, while eastern coastal china is the main high IQ tier)

However dont feel bad...every single Spelling bee, math competitions, and science, etc is dominated by indian-americans. They outcompete chinese americans

One day , dont worry
>>
>>79285764
>vassal state during ww2
>what is partition
>number of commie deaths is something worth competing with
>number of languages in india: 1652
>whoop di doo it's all english now son
>china was always good
>chinese aren't subhuman
>the MSM opinion matters

m8
>>
>>79285764
How does it feel to be so irrelevant that you have to root for other country's failure ?
>>
>>79285764
I like the fact that even if Chinks didn't screw you, you are probably going to drown because of global warming.
>>
>>79289289
>drown because of global pooing
>>
File: poop.jpg (18 KB, 519x405) Image search: [Google]
poop.jpg
18 KB, 519x405
>>79285764
P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O
>>
>>79285764
lmao that cant be true, koko the gorilla had a tested IQ of around 85 IIRC

Indians are literally dumber than monkeys
>>
>>79285764
>average chink IQ: 100
Yet more than half lives in complete poverty. Somehow all that IQ can't help them figure a better lifestyle.
>>
File: 3634733.jpg (12 KB, 252x300) Image search: [Google]
3634733.jpg
12 KB, 252x300
>>79289625
Never
>>79289650
t. depressed fat loser
>>
>>79289541
That's not even theoretically possible, no wonder we poo in loos are taking all your jobs.
>>
>>79285764
how are there so many Indians in this thread?
Do you designated shitting streets come with free wi-fi?
>>
>>79289995
Yes, its easier to get wifi on streets when your country isn't in a crushing debt.
>>
>>79289625
Are Lithuanians actually niggers?
>>
>>79285764

Average IQ means jackshit. The more people you have the more outside of the mean you will have. Indians are set to overtake the chinks in terms of population. Indians will be the ones pushing the boundaries of science and tech. The next Leonardo Davinci will almost certainly be born in either India or Nigeria. China is a shit and the country will implode once the increasing middle class finally gets large enough to say "fuck communism gib democracy noa"
>>
>>79289625
I can only expect a Jew to find poop so precious that he felt the need of putting it in a bag and taking its picture.
>>
File: 1390607515738.jpg (12 KB, 175x236) Image search: [Google]
1390607515738.jpg
12 KB, 175x236
>>79290274
>the next davinci will be nigerian
>>
India's problem is social stratification. The average IQ is very low, but the variance is huge.
>>
count on it
>>
>>79290430
The only reason why Chinese have a high average iq is because they lie about it and don't let you verify it.
>>
>>79285764
Lol niggers in the USA literally have higher IQ's than poo in loos.
>>
>>79288946

>stating facts is equivalent to rooting for somebody's failure
Indian IQ on display right here. Just saying that India would be more relevant in world politics and effective at keeping the commies at bay if it were populated by a superior race i.e. whites/nips.
>>
>>79290279

Kek
>>
>>79290715
>countries just get to make this shit up

no, pajeet, they dont
>>
File: China-vs.-India-GDP.jpg (34 KB, 597x257) Image search: [Google]
China-vs.-India-GDP.jpg
34 KB, 597x257
what went wrong?
>>
>>79290127
What do you mean by that ?
We play basketball ? Yes.
Our flag is african-tier ? Yes.
Our country lives of EU welfare ? Yes.
Really makes you bix nood...
>>
>>79285764
>didn't go through a large scale civil war
>no indian equivalent of GLF or cultural revolution that resulted in 80 million deaths

and yet china is a superpower and india is a joke, so maybe those things aren't detrimental to nation building.

India seems to think they can just breed themselves into being a superpower. China enacted very strict rules on their population and forcefully pushed their country in the direction they wanted it to go for years and years. What we see today is a direct result of said purges and the cultural revolution. Meanwhile india cant even get its citizen to poo in a toilet.

India thinks it can wish itself into being a superpowr by 2020, what a joke. They cant even into toilets and we all know it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.