[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being fat/overweight the ultimate blue pill? These people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: fat.jpg (328 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
328 KB, 1500x998
Is being fat/overweight the ultimate blue pill?

These people are literally slaves to the sweet jew and the high calorie jew, proven to be as addicted as heroin users.

Tell me, /pol/, you are not overweight or fat, are you?

Don't tell me that they've their jewstrings attached on you by your fat...
>>
>>79284907
I was 96.8kg at the start of the year I would of just kept eating I thought I would magically get a growth spurt and be healthy I finally got into gear and wrote down the calories I ate everyday and only ate 1400 calories a day I'm about 77kg atm aiming for 68kg-70kg.
>>
File: 1456854913484.png (73 KB, 232x197) Image search: [Google]
1456854913484.png
73 KB, 232x197
Yes and I have been since I was a young child.
>>
I'm overweight, but slowly becoming /fit/. I lost 40 since the beginning of the year.
>>
>>79284907
Im a 6'4'' chef at wendys with a 9 inch cock.
>>
>>79285248
>68-70kg
Are you a grill?
>>
>>79284907
>Tell me, /pol/, you are not overweight or fat, are you?
I got up to 216-lbs and last year went down to 155-lbs. My BMI is 20 and people now tell me I'm /too thin/. People are literally so fat that I'm called too thin for having a BMI that is basically right in the middle of the normal range.

I hate the high-test/thicc girl meme because while it has it's humor, it's really an awful thing to brainwash people into.
>>
File: 1466683195393.jpg (50 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1466683195393.jpg
50 KB, 960x540
Lost 50kg since november 2014. Lifting. Eating well. Walking. Easy fucking peasy.
>>
File: 1465160655921.jpg (198 KB, 650x866) Image search: [Google]
1465160655921.jpg
198 KB, 650x866
>>79285248
or like around 160cm
>>
>>79286262
Good job not falling for the cardio Jew.
>>
I think if your BMI is listed as obese you should have to pay higher taxes because it is a drain on society and the health care system.
>>
>dad gets diabetes from drinking 200 grams of sugar a day in pepsi for more than a decade
>continues to do so after diagnosis and has signs of kidney failure

these people have brains that arent wired properly, simple as that
>>
>>79285531
hows kikeburger? couldnt take the ovens at burker king?
>>
File: fattyfighter.png (570 KB, 507x633) Image search: [Google]
fattyfighter.png
570 KB, 507x633
>>79284907
I hate fatties, and I'll saying that as a mostly recovered hamplanet.

Just remember:

-you cannot outrun your fork
-exercise creates muscle, but dues not burn fat
-fatness is 100% diet

Diet:
- your body can only create fat through the use of insulin
- nuke insulin and your body's energy system will stabilize
- calories are for most part irrelevant (Taubes; read his book)
- nuke insulin by following keto--after a month or two tour body will thank you

Exercise:
- cardio is generally bullshit unless it's anaerobic (not aerobic)
- anaerobic is HIIT
- but the most important thing? Lift, and lift heavy, and lift frequently, regularly, and make that shit heavier

My recipe, and I came from 330 to 185 (I am 6'1, white):
- diet: keto
- eating schedule: leangains 18/6
- scotch 2/week, no beer (it's estrogenic as fuck)
- lift 3x a week for two hours

I eat very well. Two meals a day. Each meal 6 eggs, a plate of vegetables (half fermented, many greens), and a plate of meat. And a side of bacon most evenings.

Get fit. For the first time my life I feel human. And no fat logic.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.