[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: stralia.jpg (5 KB, 248x204) Image search: [Google]
stralia.jpg
5 KB, 248x204
What went wrong?
>>
>>79284052
Abos
>>
File: qbtpjao1.gif (614 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
qbtpjao1.gif
614 KB, 360x270
>>79284052
In the wrong place at the wrong time...
>>
>>79284052
We put criminals instead of people in it
>>
>>79285301
Yeah and they were prepared to build a nation 100% white you fucking retarded brit enjoy your pakis retard.
>>
>>79285446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations
>>
Colonialism.

/t I'm an aboriginal
>>
>>79285981
one of the reasons i take great pride in being Aussie
>>
>>79285981

Seriously that only happened because they weren't genocided like the Spanish would have done.

Even today the amount of in family sexual and physical abuse is astronomical within Aboriginal families but of course it was 'unbelievably bad' to try and rescue them from that.

One of the recent whingers lives on Sydney's North Shore (adopted by rich white parents) and - surrounded by wealth, speaking in a private school accent - was going on and on about how terrible it was.

If you wanted to actually destroy Aborigines you would make it impossible to intervene in their families... oh, right...
>>
File: dancing animals.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
dancing animals.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>79287728
>they weren't genocided like the Spanish would have done.
Have you been to Mexico or any of Latin America? Complete shit. Why is it complete shit? Because the Spainiards didn't wipe those disgusting subhumans off the planet, instead they fucked them and created one of the worst races around today: mestizos.

In British colonies we did things right and the British made it illegal to racemix with Natives. That's why the US and Canada were so great for so long but Latin America has always been shit despite having a more agreeable climate.

But now that niggers rule us, we're all sliding into the same pile of shit.
>>
File: hK13hYY.png (685 KB, 491x708) Image search: [Google]
hK13hYY.png
685 KB, 491x708
>>79285981
>stolen generation meme
The fact that boongs are still mad about the stolen generation is a fucking joke. Shouldve just wiped them all out, they contribute nothing to society at all and just whinge about how we kicked them off their fucking trees.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.