[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of wife spanking?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 750x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 750x579
>>
>>79282316
The pic you posted is the wet dream of the average /pol/ NEET.
>>
It's degenerate. If your wife behaves so badly that you feel the need to beat her up, you're either a massive cuck or a Muslim.
>>
>>79282316
Good kink but Shit way to run a family
if you need to spank your wife or kids you suck at authority
>>
>>79282316
i have no desire to spank another human being. seems like a degenerate sexual fetish.
>>
Spanking is a weird fetish. I just don't get it.
>>
>>79282316
I prefer pegging.
>>
File: 1453065912703.gif (984 KB, 320x281) Image search: [Google]
1453065912703.gif
984 KB, 320x281
>>79282316
It's being too generous. In today's world women want equality.

So Punch them in the face!
>>
>>79282523
Spanking isn't beating up it's a sexual act. Spanking could easily be considered foreplay.
Who seriously punishes other adults by spanking their ass?
>>
>>79282991
>spanking a sexual act
tfw my parents spanked me all the time
>>
>>79283306
I was talking in the context of one adult doing it to another.

Of course when you do it to a child it's usually in the form of a punishment, unless you're one of those "I'm not a pedophile it's just loli" weebs.

But when you're doing it to another adult it's usually because you want to smack dat ass, not because a fully grown adult isn't listening to you.
>>
I usually just spank my sister since I have no wife/gf
>>
>>79282316
ID by 1 post this<
>>
>>79282316
Only spanked my gf because she regularly asked me to do so.
Also it was the second best ass I've seen in my life, and the best one I got in my bed.
>>
All types of consensual sex is Kosher except doing it while standing.
>>
>>79285927

Why is standing so evil?
>>
File: females.jpg (81 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
females.jpg
81 KB, 850x400
>>79284002
>women
>adult
>>
spanking threads are becoming easily one of my favorites
>>
>>79282316
it's only good if the sandwich was bad
>>
File: spanking.jpg (11 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
spanking.jpg
11 KB, 400x308
>>79282473
no, pic related is the wet dream of the average /pol/ NEET
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.