[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you value The Guardian's coverage of Brexit, /pol/? Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Gib shekels.png (577 KB, 800x1051) Image search: [Google]
Gib shekels.png
577 KB, 800x1051
Do you value The Guardian's coverage of Brexit, /pol/? Please help fund it
>>
I will, so the tears will continue to flow
>>
>>79282132
Seems like it isn't doing good with its finances. Therefore I don't value anything they have to say. Would you value the opinion of a jobless nigger?
>>
>>79282302
Producing in-depth, well-reported journalism is difficult and expensive
>>
>>79282720
Then why have they gone broke? Clearly either they done have enough readers or they don't know how to run a business.
>>
>>79282720
We know, thats why they haven't done it in ages.
>>
I know a bunch of faggots from the third world who live in London but with rich parents who have citizenship from the sheer amount of time they've been able to live here off their father's money and they got a vote in the referendum.

Just letting you know that these fucking faggots are hijacking our England. Brexit made me feel good but it's inevitable.
>>
>>79282132
>Producing in-depth, well-reported journalism is difficult and expensive

I guess that's why The Graun doesn't do in-depth, well-reported journalism.
>>
>>79283530
Didn't they break all the Edward Snowden stuff?

I think they get a lot of traffic, but ads on website don't pay the bills like they used to.
>>
>>79282132

Why cant lefties into commerce?
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/media/12120006/Guardian-to-slash-costs-by-a-fifth-as-losses-mount.html

>1,960 staff
>>
>>79282132
They're advertising with a woman, but women don't read in-depth articles. Idiots.
>>
>>79282132
Maybe if they weren't rabid leftists that treat the majority of their potential readership like mongoloid retards then they wouldn't be struggling so much.
>>
This is great.

Mainstream media is suffocating, and they have no one to blame but themselves.

Perhaps they should get back to reporting the news instead of dictating narratives and pushing agendas.
>>
>>79283920

Guardian cannot into commerce
>>
File: 1466356839813.jpg (199 KB, 436x600) Image search: [Google]
1466356839813.jpg
199 KB, 436x600
>>79282132
>mfw more and more "quality" papers do this
>mfw some even beg me to turn of my adblocker
>mfw they can't explain what's happening
>mfw an anonymous forum for Mongolian throat singing enthusiasts is now writing the narrative and starts to wrest control from these papers
>mfw meme magic is real
>>
I only go there to read the comments
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.