[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Trump is the reason he won't say the phrase:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1345647700623.jpg (22 KB, 225x277) Image search: [Google]
1345647700623.jpg
22 KB, 225x277
Do you think Trump is the reason he won't say the phrase: radical islamic terrorism?

What I mean is, like say your wife tells you to do the dishes. You were about to do them, you were even walking to the sink. But now you're fucking annoyed cause if you do them it'll look like it was cause of what she said.

Are we just seeing that on a presidential level? Obama might have No issue with the phrase, but just refuses to give Trump the satisfaction?
>>
No, it's because Muslims rank pretty high on the imaginary liberal oppression meter and even admitting that a fringe part of the muzzlies were the cause for terrorism would make the liberal hordes tear him apart.
>>
Look, I know it's the dumb republican meme belief that Obama's a closet Muslim. Okay?

But for real. He's a closet fucking Muslim. He won't ever say JACK SHIT bad about Islam. It has nothing to do with Trump.
>>
File: 1466477931440.png (845 KB, 1315x998) Image search: [Google]
1466477931440.png
845 KB, 1315x998
Obama said in his speech a while ago "some people have been complaining that I have not been using the term radical Islam."

>some people

He's too afraid to utter Trumps name.
>>
>>79280548
Obama is a piece of shit and the planet would be better off without him.
>>
>>79280548
Radical is too American of a word to describe sand niggers
>>
>>79280835
>Radical Islam

But he didn't say: Radical Islamic terrorism.

You need all three words. I watched the speech you are refencing. That's where I got the idea from.

He actually refuses to say it.
>>
Does anybody have the link to the speech Obongo made recently/today maybe.

Apparently he was stammering and passively aggressively bringing up Trump a lot
>>
He's been in office for 8 years.
>>
>>79281025
To say those 3 words together in one sentence would imply that Islam is to blame for Islamic terrorism. And we've all agreed how silly an idea that is.

How could a Religion that teaches death to all non-believers possibly be responsible for the death of non-believers? It's just a fringe group of false Muslims mang.
>>
>>79280548
No, he's always refused to say it, even before Trump called him a fag.
He just wants to be on "le right side of history" and pander to every minority possible.
>>
File: 1410446948427.jpg (16 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
1410446948427.jpg
16 KB, 183x200
>>79280548
>Do you think Trump is the reason he won't say the phrase: radical islamic terrorism?

No. Youngfriend, he has been avoiding that phrase for YEARS. Welcome to the party pal.
>>
File: obobo sucking.jpg (180 KB, 601x638) Image search: [Google]
obobo sucking.jpg
180 KB, 601x638
his mouth he can do what he wants with it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.