[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: evola.2jpg-1.jpg (22 KB, 363x501) Image search: [Google]
evola.2jpg-1.jpg
22 KB, 363x501
The Americans are the living refutation of the Cartesian axiom, "I think, therefore I am": Americans do not think, yet they are.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>79278550
Probably some modernist kike dribble judging by his nose and mouth.
>>
>>79278754
>he thinks evola was a modernist
>wrote Revolt Against the Modern World
If this is bait well done
>>
It means that Americanism is basically a shallowness enabler: Society of masks.

Everyone can become what he wants according to equalitarian mindset. There's no sense of superior/inferior (it's the modern "prejudice" => muuh racism, homophobia and so on)
>>
File: bernays.jpg (73 KB, 584x375) Image search: [Google]
bernays.jpg
73 KB, 584x375
Because America is the epitome of this.
>>
File: grok.jpg (41 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
grok.jpg
41 KB, 850x400
>>79278550
Well the axiom isn't true so it's a nonsense observation
Living things have experience of life,
Therefore they are in existence
>>
File: Martin_Heidegger.jpg (48 KB, 318x460) Image search: [Google]
Martin_Heidegger.jpg
48 KB, 318x460
>>79278550

Being preceeds consciousness.
>>
>>79278550
>not getting the joke
>not realizing that America's rampant pushing of modernism & degenerate culture is wholly thoughtless in terms of the spiritual damage it causes
>>
>>79278550
How many cups do you have?
>>
>>79280852
Being an angry shut in calling for genocide or whatever other edgy ideas you have is far more spiritually damaging than having sex and going out on weekends. I hope you aren't under the delusion that this isn't true.
>>
>>79281368
Not an argument.
>>
File: LzoPdDI.jpg (100 KB, 800x1203) Image search: [Google]
LzoPdDI.jpg
100 KB, 800x1203
>>79281368
>you must agree with my view of the world and the moral standards that i hold, or you're s delusional shut-in
>>
>>79278550
>"I think, therefore I am

The sad thing about Evola is that in our post-modern world his "traditionalist" thought is no deeper than some ramblings of a half- baked new-age Hippie.
>>
>>79278550
America is a corpse without soul that only feeds on money. You can see this spitirual death in many comments by americans on /pol/.
>>
>>79281614
You're right, its just a fact of our reality.

>>79281730
I don't know if that guy fits the mold, but a lot of people here are shut-ins, don't have any friends or social life and simultaneously tell other people that they're doing things wrong for having social lives without realizing the real and actual degenerative habits that they have. Being alone in all your free time is literally bad for your mind.
>>
but you don't KNOW that we are, that is the whole point
>>
>>79281878
Still not an argument, read the sticky before posting.
>>
>>79281746

Not an argument.
>>
He was taking the piss.
>>
>>79281947
I don't think you understand, what I'm saying isn't an argument, but verifiable fact. Isolation and agoraphobia are textbook signs of severe mental illness and are very very bad for mental health, much worse than normal social activity.
>>
>>79281947
What I'm saying is that before any of you shut ins try and tell other people what's "degenerate" you should know that isolating yourself from people and society is literally degenerative to your mind.
>>
>>79282393
>that isolating yourself from people and society is literally degenerative to your mind.

I don't care at this point. No hope for the future. Why do you think I ended up on here in the first place? Incapable of making friends any more, at least here I can shitpost in peace.
>>
>>79283076
Yes and what you're doing it literally degenerative to your cognitive and emotional abilities as well as your mental health. You are in no place to judge anyone, especially people with jobs who go out and party on weekends.
>>
>>79283311
I'm not judging anyone though, I hate myself. I know it's probably no good for me but I don't have the skills or motivation to change anything at this point.
>>
>>79280513
The Tetragrammaton says no.
>>
>>79280101
He is a jewish intellectual upset at capitalism and the modern world, you understand this archetype?
And the meaning of that quote is entirely unrelated to his interpretation. What he says is only a play on words.
>>
>>79282393
... you know half this board is psychonauts who meditate in isolation to remove the neuroses of culture? Well you do now. The disease of mind is our broken culture, because culture is the ecology of mind. Isolation is spinning it, there is nothing to be gained by participating in a fraudulent culture. Land of the free is an ironic pseudonym for an open air prison. Our culture is completely degenerate, there is nothing wrong with a neet taking part in the pol book club instead of playing vidya like the goy want them to. What else are they supposed to do? Go to a shopping mall and be a consumer? Your argument is fucking retarded. Most of that demographic stays inside to avoid the lunacy of goy culture. Submersion would blue pill them you fucking shill.
>>
>>79283311
>>79283311
I have a Job and go out to parties on the weekend, I just prefer to be alone 90% of the time. I don't think people who drink shitloads are degenerates but ones who literally live for it i.e. mindless hedonists are.
>>
>>79288750
This desu. I work with alot of schizophrenics/socially isolated people and they all independently come to similar conclusions about society. Granted, alot of them are just fucking crazy but I know a few who just have come to their own conclusions and are branded delusional.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.